• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dear Baron Du Lenoria

I thank you for your passionate words. If it is pleasing to you I would like to send men with 1000 resources to your fiefdom this winter (([I know my last letters said it wasn't yet but technically it is as last turn covered Autumn. We'll just assume it's still early winter so no snow yet XD.])). In exchange for 1000 food. This will not be a permanent trade deal, simply a one time exchange. Practice if you like, to see how are fiefdoms can manage such logistical strains. Let me know if you have nay counter offer. ((The NPC will spend the acumen order on it)).

((Lol just realized I miss counted how far the knight can move XD This is what I originally meant to do.))
King's Knight (g1) takes bishop H4.
4k4MQN1.jpg

((New plan)) King's Rook takes bishop H4.

OOC: this looks like magic: I was thinking about that exact quantity.

CURRENT VOTES For Regent

Comtesse of Blackton, Queen Dowager Joséphine d'Bois (17)

Duke of Troston Gilderoy Reinhart
Thane of Rohan - Steffen 'cruel gaze' Bergan
Baron of Liva - João 'the woodsman' Faoláin
Baron of Nyth Elidor Sióg
Count of Jer Udrys Jurkynas
Baron of Ghaile Denis Terzić 'the Lame'
Baron of Coloura Sir Fekete le Ferenc
Baron of Matiu Rodrigo Cunha 'fae touched'
Thane of Erp Hasculf Ryall 'the crippled'
Thane of Klavan Svalfi Thorinsteing 'the Bull'
Prince of Doumore Aurigian de Valence
Baron of Gwyn Francois 'the butcher' Leclerc
Count of Uath Troels 'mage blood' MacRavn
Baron of Ardoc Yrsa Oleifdottir
Baron of Vikar Iis de Broke
Count of Urus Aven Morvand

Count of Dair Wilhelm von Blutvrie (5)

Baroness of Blancburg 'wicked' Gween Ouelette
Baron of Dwrlais - Prydwen Bivins 'the Bastard'
Baroness of Avagison Dagmara Gobhann
Baron of Leon Agaistín Ó Luain
Baron of Sainy Dòmhnall Allanach

Abstained (4)

Erzherzog of Dale Leopold von Palantine-Leiningen
Princess of Doumore Caeris de Valence
Baron of Sacht Kapitan Hessian Ulbrich von Sacht
Duke of Ogac, Pierre Frudon

NOT VOTED (8)
Count of Viscay, Charles Tolhus
Comtesse of Shallanar Dagmar Deathaxe
Baroness of Caerglen Fianna O Luain
Count of Dair Wilhelm von Blutvrie
Duke of Jorwick Wilmar Heitz
Count of Othal Edward Greenway
Baron of Khunbur Ailín Deagrin
Baron of Dhesh Tevin de Moy

((Look I was busy last day or so. Will be the coming ones so I'm just ending vote now because it's clear that no other player wanted to post other candidates. Noble council can stay banded or just run off for good now. Up to players.))

Last edited:
Gilderoy slowly got up and read the names of all those in favor of the Queen being Regent as well as those who supported the other candidates.

"There we have it. The Queen Mother is to be Regent until the unborn is of age. As we enter the last stages of this council, is there any other business to attend to here? Unless I've forgotten there may be one individual looking to become part of the Royal Family. Baron Predwyn Bivins of Dwrlais step forward if you please and if you wish to give any final statements before the council speaks on the matter, do so."

[[I voted to abstain as well.]]

CURRENT VOTES For Regent

Comtesse of Blackton, Queen Dowager Joséphine d'Bois (16)

Duke of Troston Gilderoy Reinhart
Thane of Rohan - Steffen 'cruel gaze' Bergan
Baron of Liva - João 'the woodsman' Faoláin
Baron of Nyth Elidor Sióg
Count of Jer Udrys Jurkynas
Baron of Ghaile Denis Terzić 'the Lame'
Baron of Coloura Sir Fekete le Ferenc
Baron of Matiu Rodrigo Cunha 'fae touched'
Thane of Erp Hasculf Ryall 'the crippled'
Thane of Klavan Svalfi Thorinsteing 'the Bull'
Prince of Doumore Aurigian de Valence
Baron of Gwyn Francois 'the butcher' Leclerc
Count of Uath Troels 'mage blood' MacRavn
Baron of Ardoc Yrsa Oleifdottir
Baron of Vikar Iis de Broke

Count of Dair Wilhelm von Blutvrie (5)

Baroness of Blancburg 'wicked' Gween Ouelette
Baron of Dwrlais - Prydwen Bivins 'the Bastard'
Baroness of Avagison Dagmara Gobhann
Baron of Leon Agaistín Ó Luain
Baron of Sainy Dòmhnall Allanach

Abstained (4)

Erzherzog of Dale Leopold von Palantine-Leiningen
Princess of Doumore Caeris de Valence
Baron of Sacht Kapitan Hessian Ulbrich von Sacht
Duke of Ogac, Pierre Frudon

NOT VOTED (9)
Count of Viscay, Charles Tolhus
Comtesse of Shallanar Dagmar Deathaxe
Baroness of Caerglen Fianna O Luain
Count of Dair Wilhelm von Blutvrie
Count of Urus Aven Morvand
Duke of Jorwick Wilmar Heitz
Count of Othal Edward Greenway
Baron of Khunbur Ailín Deagrin
Baron of Dhesh Tevin de Moy

((Look I was busy last day or so. Will be the coming ones so I'm just ending vote now because it's clear that no other player wanted to post other candidates. Noble council can stay banded or just run off for good now. Up to players.))

((It seems like you didn't notice my vote. No problem, I will post it again, though it doesn't matter anymore :p))

So the unborn baby will be the next ruler. Aven didn't care that much, though he prefers an adult ruler.

Next the Council had to vote for a Regent/Regency Council. After seeing how easily the nobles get angry and even challenge each other to shoe duel, Aven thought a one person as Regent would be better than many nobles as a Council.

The Queen was getting most of the votes, so it didn't really matter who Aven votes for. The Queen though seemed to be a wise person, so why not to make her the Regent.
"After some thinking I decided to vote for the Queen-mother. I think a Regency Council wouldn't work as well as one person Regent, especially if the Regent is the mother of the underaged ruler."

((It seems like you didn't notice my vote. No problem, I will post it again, though it doesn't matter anymore :p))

So the unborn baby will be the next ruler. Aven didn't care that much, though he prefers an adult ruler.

Next the Council had to vote for a Regent/Regency Council. After seeing how easily the nobles get angry and even challenge each other to shoe duel, Aven thought a one person as Regent would be better than many nobles as a Council.

The Queen was getting most of the votes, so it didn't really matter who Aven votes for. The Queen though seemed to be a wise person, so why not to make her the Regent.
"After some thinking I decided to vote for the Queen-mother. I think a Regency Council wouldn't work as well as one person Regent, especially if the Regent is the mother of the underaged ruler."
((I fixed it for you.))

{[Also I'll put plutonium95 in as the one controlling Doumore for now, as that's what the regent is doing. Pluto you still have the same number of orders so have fun micromanaging twice as many fiefs as before. (I have it that way because A) I don't need 2-3 orders for every fief a player has in order, and B) it is supposed to help recreate how hard it is to manage a lot of land thus creating more of a need for vassals. Rather than players booting each other out of the game as they gain more land.)]}

EDIT: (Stats updated, congratulations pluto)

Last edited:
Letters sent to:
Erzherzog Leopold von Palantine-Leiningen
Udrys Jurkynas
Dagmara Gobhann
Elmars Papedis
Sir Fekete le Ferenc
Roibeart MacDomoncos
Ignard of House Veaknall
Denis Terzić 'the Lame'

Kapolcs Ramóna
Morvan Bourque 'the Hunter'
Aven Morvand
Ailín Deagrin

Elidor Sióg
Arthur Du Lenoria
The Goblins of Blackwood

Neighbours and Friends

I cordially invite you to this year's sacred time festival. The festivities shall take place in the last two weeks of the year when our realm and that of the gods are closest (OOC this is a cultural belief in Kusma and not necessarily canon to the world). There shall be much feasting involved, friendly competitions and most importantly time for personal communion with the gods. I hope you are all able to make it to this auspicious event.

Kind regards,
Count Elmal of House Orlanth
Good Count Orlanth

Thank you for the invitation. I will gladly come to Kusma for your festival.
See you there

Count Aven Morvand

NEWS:

Remember the due date. Third post of the entire thread should also show order due dates. With first post talking about orders and how to do them.

{Orders are due Friday Aug 12, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. GMT -5}

Winter of 540
Xkq4tny.jpg

STATS
NOTE: Before you continue I tried an idea which was to roll for the food spoilage/consumption over the winter season. Also not having the food income happen during that month. I may or may not keep that second part, but the food spoilage roll will remain.
I also attempted to update stats will rolling for people. See if that way is better than doing rolls, typing them out cleanly, then doing stats. Just testing my GM efficiency for ya'll.

King of Doumore
Plutonium95 - Queen-Regent and Comtesse of Blackton Joséphine d'Bois
[Trade (-300 resources) Kusma, Health +21, -2274-737= -3011 Food Stockpile]
Attempting to ensure she is at full health for the birth of her child, the king, Joséphine hires numerous physicians and utilizes the holy ball.
[(Everything in this spoiler no character but this one knows of ICly if you make counter orders for these without IC Knowledge, your character knowing them, I will penalize you for being a dick, cunt if you're a lady.)]

Count of Dair - Ghostkiller01
(-100-300-200-50+40= -610 gold, -50-100-200-200+54= -496 resources, +10 livestock, +1 Warship, Dair +1 Dock in 1 turn, Dair +1 Orchard in 1 Turn, -16 Food Stockpile)
The Von Blutvrie of Dair have expanded their fiefdom's resources. Capitalizing on their control over the mouth of the River Salvo they have begun to construct warships for its defense and dockyards. Livestock and orchards are also being created as well in the hopes of having more food should surrounding fiefs need it.

Wilhlem of Dair prepares 20 levy and scours the fiefdom for valuables. Specifically they search the Yatin forest as that place is still known to house bandits and refugees. They manage to find a small abandoned camp, but the only thing of value found are a few coins and resources, plus signs the refugees that inhabited grew desperate last winter and resorted to cannibalism
[(Everything in this spoiler no character but this one knows of ICly if you make counter orders for these I will penalize you for being a dick, cunt if you're a lady.)]

Baroness of Caerglen - DeathNoteForCutie
(Health -1%, ITEM: Brass Bull- Bovine idol which increases the productivity of cattle. Livestock +25% resources and food. -8 Food Stockpile)
Attempting to spar with people to gain fame and glory Fianna instead stubs her toe. Like, it doesn't hurt a lot, but was just really annoying to have happen. Her attempts to find information on where the Fae reside is still relatively inconclusive. She finds that the remaining Fae in Doumore vaguely live in the great woodland areas, like Yatin and Blackwood. She does find out that Gwyn is believed to have the largest concentration, and that fighting between humans and Fae has soared since Francois Leclerc became baron of Gwyn.

[(Everything in this spoiler no character but this one knows of ICly if you make counter orders for these without IC Knowledge, your character knowing them, I will penalize you for being a dick, cunt if you're a lady.)]
New Quest Option
Traveling to Yrenil Fianna finds old obscure references to a burial sight of the former Vas Csnot. Searching the tomb the wraith reappears and guides the Baron of Caerglen along. Finally she reaches a small sarcophagus room with a pagan idol. "This was my objective. To take the heathen idol and use its magic to save our dying cattle. My revenge isn't complete yet this pleases me. Take it, it is your's now." The searing pain of the wraith's brand lessens substantially. Upon your return to Yrenil from the tomb you find out the location of Fehér a Medve's resting place.
Turn 1 Quest Reward: Learn the who the Vas Csont are. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Quest Reward: Gain random item [COMPLETED]
Turn 3 Quest Reward: Medval The spear which killed the cursed knight. It is of an elegant yet crude design and hums with some sort of pagan magic. +1 Skill, Duels give a Damage Modifier of +20%.
Not Doing/Abandoning/Failing the Quest Chain: Wraith Your flesh slowly deteriorates and your need to eat and sleep fades away. You see things that others cannot, yet cannot touch them. You are cold and people run in fear of you. Duels give a +50% Defense Modifier, +25% Health, -100% Defense against Necromancers.

Baron of Leon - Agaistín Ó Luain |Attributes: Captain, Lawspeaker, Prestigious Family
The baron builds up his resources this season.

Baron of Siany - Dòmhnall Allanach |Attributes: War Hero, Attractive, Brutal

Comtesse of Rowin - Demarchese
(-400 gold, -500 resources, Rowin +1 Quarry in 2 Turns, Renown +16, -996 Food Stockpile)
Either being too prideful and/ or noble to let the Baron of Lenoria supply all the resources needed to keep the castle at Rowin running, Chiril Enkhtuyaa Esenaysh begins construction of a quarry.
The fair lady of Rowin starts perusing the book she retrieved from Apokrystein, Lain Nexi. She is searching for a series of ley lines she can put fae on where they can be better protected, mostly from the likes of the Baron of Gwyn.
((She is close to finding something))

Baron of Dwrlais - Prydwen Bivins 'the Bastard' |Attributes: Trader, Martial Upbringing, Royal Blood

Baron of Lenoria - Sleater
[Trade (-1000 Food, +1000 resources) Barony of Ghaile, Health -2%, -1018 Food Stockpile)

Lord Arthur Du Lenoria makes a trade agreement with the Baron of Ghaile. From now on they will be trading 1000 resources with 1000 food every season. He then goes to wrok on attempting to improve the defense of his fiefdom by training the levy and peasents. There is a training accident though as one of his men accidently shot him in the arm with an arrow. After a quick hanging Arthur went to see a physician.

NEW Quest Option
CRITCAL FAILURE: While reading one night Arthur falls asleep at the desk. When he woke up in the morning he saw that the book was gone; replaced by a letter saying "I O U."
Turn 1 Reward on Success: You stumble upon a lineage book. (IC only) [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: 1d10 roll for extra renown from quest
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Orchards and Farms produce +10% resources
Turn 4 Reward on Success: A gold stash worth 400 talents.
Turn 5 Reward on Success: Ayallona- A scepter once held by the brownie prince, who fell in battle against Caestres I in Anno Victoria 90. May spend 25% health to gain an extra Acumen order for the turn.

Duke of Dale
Mikkel Glahder
- Erzherzog Leopold von Palantine-Leiningen
(Dale +1 Farm, -1451 Food Stockpile)

NEW Quest Option:
Our undead heroes manage across another old cave sight, this one filled with the bones of slain vampires. It is a worrisome sight that so many of their kind could have been destroyed at once. Reading old runic carvings on the wall they find that this was the work of Draguvon's spawn, who was hunting his father relentlessly. Attempting to "remove the black mark on their family honor." He was also vain enough to meticulously describe each vampire killing on the walls to boast his deeds.
Turn 1 Quest Reward on Success: Random Rolled item between roll numbers 1 and 20. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Quest Reward on Success: Livestock rolled for a 1- 10% resource efficiency increase.
Turn 3 Quest Reward on Success: Random Rolled Item Between roll numbers 20 and 40.
Turn 4 Quest Reward on Success: Draguvon's s Fang This is the fang of the first sired. Vampiric legend states that the first vampire did not know what he was at first. When his nature was found Draguvon hunted him, but the proto-vampire hunter failed and was given the Dark Kiss as a cruel mock. Soulless and evil Draguvon spread the disease more than his master, until he had no heart pieces left to give and died. Quest rolls +1, Health +20%.

Count of Jer - Udrys Jurkynas |Attributes: Engineer, Shipwright, Giantborne

Baron of Avagison - Dagmara Gobhann |Attributes: Prestigious Family, Cunning, Monster

Baron of Wittiza - Elmars Papedis |Attributes: Cultist, Necromancer, Engineer

Count of Kusma - Victor Darkstee
(TRADE [+100 gold, -300 resources] with Dhesh, Renown +10, -764 Food Stockpile, -1500 Food, ITEM: Elegant Comb- This comb was once haunted by a banshee. The ghost is gone but some of its supernatural residue remains. Using it you can let out a banshee wail at an enemy once during combat. I deal for duels. Damage Modifier in Duels +10%)
The County of Kusma is an odd one. It has held onto its heathen beliefs quite well. Even keeping the old calander system of our ancestors. For two weeks sacrifices of animals, food, and goods are made to the gods. While copious amounts of food are consumed, and a large intake of revenue from the saling of wares. All who are on good terms with the Faerun, or as the Fae call it Homorun [as it is a human variation on their religion]. As the Godis and Godtalkers commune with the Fae deities of nature, Count Elmal uses his crystal ball in a divination ceremony. With the immense power of the sacrifices going on his eyes glow a neon green color a voice half his and half not utters a prophecy.

In the nook of life comes the niche of strife. Beasts of war to their core. Far away they come as byrds do hum. Part of nature yet abberations. Destroyed are Dwrmwren nations. Yet out of ash there one sprouts. For a fair female who pouts. Locked away in gilden cage filled with solemn rage. This beast of noble and so humble shall not crumble. It will save fair female from death's pale. Union betwenn beast and fae, and they shall lay. From their seed one shall lead. Yet happy ending will not be. Rivals of ours and theirs shall rise. Houndish beasts wanting their demise. Survive the whelm and take the helm. Of fate before it is too late.

Baron of Coloura - Sir Fekete le Ferenc |Attributes: Adventurer, Siege Leader, Monster
(Trade [-100 gold, +300 resources] with Dhesh)

Baron of Ildis - Roibeart MacDomoncos |Attributes: Dwarven Ancestor, Stewarded Upbringing, Wanderer

Count of Raida - Mder1
(-500-100= -600 gold, -200-50= -250 resources, -172 Food Stockpile, Health +7%, +100 Levy, +10 Livestock, Renown -4)
The power of Raida continues to grow drastically. A huge amount of levy are recruited, making Ignard approximately as strong as his Duke, in terms of military might.

NEW Quest Option
Ignard works hard to evolve his vampiric power. If blood prevents vampires from looking like walking corpses with fangs than more powerful blood must also have effects, well that was his hypothesis anyway. A band of wanderers came into his fief. Many were supposed soothsayers and fortune tellers. He did not drain them dry, but he did feast upon them. Testing to see if he was correct. He felt different, as if he could simply see ahead of what people were going to do. Maybe it was all in his undead head? It will require more study. For now the wanderers are avoiding Raida for fear of the dreadful Wamphyr.
Turn 1 Reward on Sucess: You're slowly gaining strength. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Somehow you are simply more charming, it is hard to explain.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: People just can't refuse you.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: Beguile- You have gained the ability to charm people. You cannot force them to do things against their character, but you can persuade. When using rolls to persuade character gain +5 to result.
((Hey man for future reference know that raising troops is accumen not skill. It's fine though because you can purchase buildings and raise troops with the same acumen order too. Just wanted to give you the heads up.))

Baron of Ghaile - Denis Terzic 'the Lame' |Attributes: Maimed, Charming, Holy Warrior
[Trade (+1000 Food, -1000 resources) with Lenoria]

Baron of Perenal - Kapolcs Ramóna |Attributes: Foreigner, Clerical Upbringing, Shipwright

Duke of Jorwick
Corman50
- Duke Wilmar Heitz
(-500 gold, -2000 resources, -1355 Food Stockpile, Renown +8, +10 Warships, Jorwick +1 Lumberyard)
Jorwick produces a grand quantity of warships. Duke Wilmar is hoping to rebuild the ducal fleet which had been severly depleated during the war.

NEW Quest Option
Wilmar Heitz through fierce study and exploration learns the location of the dwarven ruin. He finds that it is located along the coast of Vikar in an secluded atoll. They arrive to the place during low tide to find it easy to traverse. It seems to have been used by various pirates, smugglers, and merchants over the years. The strong granite/marble clunky architecture characteristic of dwarves stretching out of the sea is an alien sight.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: You've learned the location of a dwarven ruin. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Your men find an underground artificial labyrinth. Gain 1 Random Item.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Key Piece- A fragment of an oddly shaped key. You have no idea what it is for though, nor where the other pieces are. Increases chance of a specific Quest Chain to Trigger.

Jarl of Shallanar - Duke Dan "the Man"
( -368 Food Stockpile, ITEM: Iron Shovel- This item increases mine production. Mines produce +5% resources)
Dagmar Deathaxe, much like her husband, searches her lands for leads on magical items. She finds one but doubts it is of any use to her. Yet, perhaps she could sell it to someone, for the right price.

Christina begins a plot to kill the bishop of the east, Jorwick. The hopes is that with him gone they can complete their coercion into having cousin Ragnar become the new religious head in the region for more influence.
Plot Power: 5/100 chance of sucess

Thane of Erp - Hasculf Ryall 'the crippled' |Attributes: Healthy, Captain, Maimed

Thane of Klavan - Svalfi Thorinsteing 'the Bull' |Attributes: Shipwright, Charming, Tournament Winner

Thane of Rohan - Steffen 'cruel gaze' Bergan |Attributes: Brutal, Bastard, Necromancer

Count of Uath - Troels 'mage blood' MacRavn |Attributes: Giantborne, Elf Brood, Dwarven Ancestor

Baron of Ardoc - Yrsa Oleifdottir |Attributes: Aggressive Commander, Attractive, Quester

Baron of Nurm - Boamund 'silver tongue' Ó Hattes |Attributes: Maimed, Stewarded Upbringing, Trader

Baron of Vikar - iisbroke
(Health +16%, -200 gold, -100 resources, Vikar +1 Orchard in 1 Turn, -455 Food Stockpile)
A little disheartened by the dead end on his Divine Chalice research, Iis spends his time ordering land cleared for a pear orchard. He has rarely spent time at his fief so it is taking quite a lot of getting used to actually managing it. He tries to conserve energy to heal up but the demon wound is looking worse, even if the body is healing. Lord de Broke also finds himself to experience numerous nightmares, making him suffer from insomnia.

Duke of Ogac
Rovsea - Duke Pierre Frudon
(-1000 gold, -500 resources, -5 Warship, +100 Men-at-Arms)
With the recent agression on vassals within his realm Pierre Frudon has a force of 100 Levy and 50 Missiles march north. They camp just under the fiefdom of Aoric's border, prepared to attack anyone who threatens it. At the same time numerous ships are disbanded and scrapped for resources, while a large force of heavy infantry are raised.

NEW Quest Option:
Duke Frudon of Ogac searches for the mystic helm. He believes he has found it, and begins work to try and decodes the strange markings.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: Inactive helm gained.[COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Work on decoding the runes begun.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Helm of Victory You've figured out how to activiate the odd rune inscribed helm and have gained its powers. Skill +4. (3 Turns Long)

Count of Othal - Rapop101
(-289 Food Stockpile)

Baron of Fiach - Luftwafer
(-440 Food Stockpile, +2% Population Growth, Renown +7, ITEM: Naoigallaich Banner you've finally verified that this banner is the unique one of your dynasty. May your troops follow it to glory. Defense Modifier +15%)
Being a proactive lord, Domnall Ua Neill Naoigallaich surveys his land to get better cattle yeild. The harsh winter winds and snow make it hard for him to do this and he catches a cold that nearly becomes pneumonia. While at his castle recovery though he has his agents form a quarentine to halt the advance of the desease that struck during last season. The quarentine is successful and even though it was winter, the population began to increase again. Towards the end of winter an appraiser arrives and manages to prove that the banner Domnall recieved from the crypt is indeed that of his house. Now none can deny it's authenticity as it inspires the men of Fiach on to victory.

Baron of Matiu - Rodrigo Cunha 'fae touched' |Attributes: Aggressive Commander, Elf Brood, Duelist

Baron of Sacht - Dadarian
(-120 Food Stockiple, Army gains -20% Defense Modifier, Population Growth -2%)
A lack of resources and food has begun to take a toll o nthe Barony of Sacth. People will start leaving in mass unless something is done to fix the situation.

Count of Viscay - Aedan777
(-100-80= -180 gold, -50-70= -110 resources, +10 Livestock, +10 Archers)
Viscay continues to expand its military in a gradual fashion, along with its herds.

Baron of Aoric - Lothar Weninger 'the lecherous' |Attributes: Wealthy Upbringing, Trader, Hedonist

Baron of Liva - João 'the woodsman' Faoláin |Attributes: Timber Insight, Attractive, Adventurer

Baron of Nagild - Vunibaldo Di Franco |Attributes: Unyielding, Foreigner, Bastard

Duke of Troston
Terraferma
- Duke Gilderoy Reinhart
[Trade (900 resources, -50 gold) with Yrenil], [Trade (+1000 resources, -100 gold) with Blancburg], -100-200= -300 gold, -50-100= -150 resources, +10 Livestock, Troston +1 Hunting Ground)
Intent of fixing the resources issues the Duke starts trading with Yrenil and Blancburg. He manages to receive a great deal from Yrenil. Baroness Gween of Blancburg is a harder deal to make. He luckily manages to set of a useful trade though, solving the resource issue quickly. He also constructs a new hunting ground and expands the lordly herd.

((For future reference know that skill orders do not build things. Acumen does. The reason I let you have what you ordered is because the NPCs spent their acumen orders to set up the trade deal meaning you didn't need to have spent that order on it. Also because I'm nice. And, just incase you want to argue with me here is a quote from the Original Post on orders.))
Skill Order - this order uses physical attributes. If you are trying to sneak in somewhere, leading an army, or if your order is just to move crates to and fro. Your Skill stat affects this order the most, and it is crucial to helping win battles and duels.
Acumen Order - this order focuses on mental faculties. If your character is attempting to plot, learn, investigate, persuade, or manage the realm. Your points in acumen increase your roll success and are rather helpful when trying to construct new buildings, raise taxes, and other matters of state.

NEW Quest Option
It will take much time but Gilderoy has made a step in the right direction and believes he has a decent assortment of ingredients and animal subjects to being testing.
End Result Reward (9 Turns): Ichor Whelm- Coming from the words Ichor, a bloodlike fluid/ a watery, fetid discharge from a wound; and whelm, engulf/submerge/a surge. This is a disease made through both alchemical and magical means. It is vicious disease that causes large amounts of fluid retention in the body which results in inflammation, swelling, and rupturing of the skin. Victims often die slowly and are highly prone to infection from the many open pustules. (Once Time Use, will release an epidemic on the world)
[This is by no means able to be obtained in a single turn, I just didn't feel like placing a ton of Turn 1, Turn 2, Turn 3, . . . Turn x rewards]

Comtesse of Blackton - owned by Plutonium95

Baron of Blancburg - 'wicked' Gween Ouelette |Attributes: Bastard, War Hero, Dishonest
[Trade (-1000 resources, +100 gold) with Troston]

Baron of Darom - Korona
(-81 Food Stockpile)

Baron of Yrenil - Morvan Bourque 'the Hunter' |Attributes: Hunter, Monster, Maimed
[Trade (-900 resources, +50 gold) with Troston])

Count of Keranth - Bakerydog
(-43 Food Stockpile, -6% Populaiton Growth) [I know you're playing a twelve year old squiring but you can still spend accumen and skill orders.]
The winter doesn't affect the people of Keranth much, but they are still losing food fast and come spring they will begin to starve to death.

Baron of Dhesh - Galren
(Trade [-100 gold, +300 resources] with Coloura, Trade [-100 gold, +300 resources] with Kusma, -200 gold, -100 resources, -668 Food Stockpile, Mines give +1% more resources, ITEM: Circlet of Vision- The emerald enlaid in this circlet is said to give visions of a potential near future. 1 random order is rerolled a turn. Reroll is always used even if lower than first roll.)
Inspired by his last hunt Teven de Moy constructs an official hunting ground. With the winter in Dhesh being relatively mild Lord de Moy goes into the mountains for a few weeks to find new areas worth mining for. His men find a few small copper veins.

NEW Quest Option
Investigating the odd marking Lord de Moy finds an enchanted circlet. It is something wizards are depicted to wear in old mosaics. This is troubling if a wizard is in the fiefdom of Dhesh, especially if said caster is causing all these deaths. That would mean the markings are the results of his spells and incantations.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: More odd markings. Random Item [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Conspiracy Uncovered. Renown +5 what base roll gives
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Bandit force defeated. Loot the field of battle.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: Bandit hoard confiscated. +500 resources, +300 gold
Turn 5 Reward on Success: The Wizard shows himself
Turn 6 Reward on Success: Knowledge on the Eye of Ruchnik legendary item.

Baron of Gwyn - Alexander23
(-202 Food Stockpile, Health +10%)
Lord Leclerc spends the winter recouping.

NEW Quest Option
Quest Chain Option 1
: Entrusted System- Ideally the system is meant for people fighting the fae to gain control of the towns and populace they conquer where the Fae offer loyalty in return for protection and being taught the Clawrasy way. In practice it is an excuse for lords to enslave and brutalize at their malicious leisure. [Will lead to large scale conflict across Doumore]
Quest Chain Option 2: Ack Loi- Meaning wood law. Many Woodland Realm where fae are believed to exist are there because of this. Their ancestors having sided or made peace treaties with ours centuries ago. As generations go by this has gone from law to rough guidelines people and fae break often. [Will lead to conflict being more small scale, confined to Gwyn Glade]

Count of Urus[/B] - Janha
(Wife Pregnant [in 3 turns have a BOY with these Attributes: Hunter, Cunning, Wanderer], -117 Food Stockpile)
The Count of Urus manages to concieve a child with his wife, Frida. There are high hopes for it to be a worthy heir.

Baron of Khunbur - Deaghaidh
(-210 Food Stockpile)

Baron of Nyth - Tapscott
(-2017 Food Stockpile)

Fiefless - Sneakyflaps
(+50 gold)
Richard attends the Sacred Time festival in Kusma and competes in several competitions. He wins the sparring duels and gets second place in the spear throwing competition.

Richard gains information on several lords attending the festival at Kusma. ((Don't know all who went so can't give full information right now.))

NEW Quest Option
Richard looks through several scrolls in order to determine how to gain mist form, seeing how he is secretly a vampire [yes he is secretly a specific type of vampire hence the skill boost to his unique trait. Don't meta that information]
Turn 1 Reward on Success: You begin to feel strange almost weightless.
Turn 2 Reward on Success: You become somewhat ethereal for a brief moment, but are unable to see where you are going during that time.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: You become a form of mist but find you are kicked out of the form by both fire and sunlight.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: You begin to master going in and out of mist form at will.
Turn 5 Reward on Success: Mist Form- Turn into an unharmable body of mist. Perfect for sneaking up on potential victims. When using acumen rolls to do stealth/plots/murder/intrigue gain a +5 to order results

Feifless- oxfordroyale

NEW Quest Option
Liv has gone out in search of adventure, yet she never expected to find it so close to home. She has taken on a contract to hunt down deserter from the army of Uath. A simple bounty turned into a chase across all of Doumore.
Turn 1 Reward on Success Followed a lead that the person in question, Robert Ivarson, is hiding in a small mill somewhere east of Vikar.
Turn 2 Reward on Success After a rough fight Robert has escaped. You find that he left a map which marks a spot in the North Calinhad Mountains just west of Dhesh.
Turn 3 Reward on Success You beat Robert to the cave and end up fighting off enlarged spiders, which allows him to escape. Gain ITEM: Boots of Speed- Leather boots which seem to grant the wearer increases speed. Travel Speed +25%
Turn 4 Reward on Success You track Robert to the town of Ildis and get into a fight with several thugs he hired to kill you. Gain 1d60 amount of gold from looting corpses
Turn 5 Reward on Success Follow Robert into the Peren Woods. You fight him and only narrowly survive as he uses enchanted armor plus an ambush to his advantage.
Turn 6 Reward on Success Track him from Perenal all the way to Ogac where you corner him on the docks. You win this time and take the armor. Gain ITEM: Hunter's Armor- Mystical lamellar armor that enhances the abilities of the wearer substantially. +25% Movement Speed, +2 Skill, +40% Health.

{Orders are due Friday Aug 19, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. GMT -5}

Last edited:
Queen-Regent and Comtesse of Blackton Joséphine d'Bois,

Your Grace, I hope you are still in good health, and the future monarch of our realm will be born in good health. Princess Caeris and I remain engaged to be married, however the matter of her dowry is in question. We came to an agreement of 900 talents for her dowry, however, she does not have such a sum in her possession. As a member of the Royal family, it is only right that the crown supply the dowry for her marriage. It is well known that the Crown's treasury can easily afford such an expense, and to deny such a dowry would reflect poorly on the capability of our new monarch and regent.

As such I trust that you will approve this dowry without issue, and Princess Caeris and I can be joined in holy matrimony without issue.

Your loyal subject,
Charles Tolhus, Count of Viscay

NEWS:

First thing first is that these players I'm listing have been exhibiting signs of inactivity. Not Sending order, not doing ICs, not PMing me, and not being on IRC; none of them have contacted me about being unable to be active. If I don't see orders from them by next turn they will be kicked from the game for inactivity.
@Korona @Deaghaidh @bakerydog

If you don't want to play the game or are too busy that's fine. At least have the courtesy to tell me though.

With that out of the way I'd like to say that the Battle Calculator I use in stats has been patched. It should be more accurate and easier to implement the effects of items and other variables into combat. Duels and Naval combat have remained the same. That is all. PM me if you have questions about the game, and keep enjoying yourselves.

Count Charles Tolhus of Viscay,

While my sister-in-law lacked the authority to negotiate her own dowry, it is my wish to see her married to a lord such as yourself, and bring an end to any ill-will that might exist between her and I following the events of the council. The negotiated 900 talents will be delivered to Viscay so that your marriage may proceed without further delay. And I thank you for your counsel on what may reflect poorly on the crown, but rest assured that such advice will not be required in the future.

Joséphine d'Bois, Queen-Regent of Doumore, Comtesse of Blackton

A Fateful Encounter - Part I
(Joint IC with Sneaky)

It was past midday when the brawl began, a few hours after lunch. The festival was about halfway through with several competitions already done. The eating and drinking had been most extreme among the poorer people. The brawl itself was inside a larger square with many different men, and some women who were to compete. The sun was baking down on them and all of them looking ready to fight as a great gong sounded and the brawling began. Most of the men were tall with plenty of muscle, Richard included. He stood towards the upper right corner, as he began to throw punches and receive them as they began.

Onlookers packed the edge of the square, watching with bated breath and open bloodlust as the men proceeded to bash each other into the muddy cobblestones. There must have been hundreds in the crowd, old and young, male and female, producing a furious din of cheers and jeers that assaulted the senses. Some, though, were quiet, watching the fight with the keen interest of one who knows that more than his enjoyment is at stake. Before the fighting began bets had been made and money exchanged, but even now many still looked to make a quick profit as the course of the fight ebbed and flowed.

Liv was one of them. After all, only a fool bet on a fighter before seeing him in action.

“On the left, the tall fellow with black hair.” She pointed him out to the bookie next to her. “How much for him?”

The bookie, an unattractive man with a round belly and rapidly receding hairline, squinted in the direction she indicated. “That one, eh? I’d say …. Twelve talents,” he said dismissively. He didn’t think him a good choice, clearly. She supposed that his unusual movements might give some that impression. The black-haired man did not flex and posture like the other fighters, strutting around like an overstuffed rooster, nor did he immediately pursue the closest man to him. Instead he sank back into a corner and took shots at those who wandered near. He was playing the long game, waiting for the field to dwindle before making his move.

A wise strategy. One that would earn him the victory, Liv reckoned. She took the odds.

The fighting continued, one man coming over to Richard at one point only lose a few teeth before getting knocked out. Richard himself was hit several times, collecting bruises as his clothes and skin got dirtier in the less than cleaned pit in which they fought. As the fighting went on they became fewer and fewer until only a dozen left.

“What are the odds on him now, you reckon?” She asked tauntingly.

The bookie frowned. “Bah! He’s lucky, is all. Still won’t win.”

“How much says he does?”

“12 to 1 odds. But don’t be daft, girl. Some of these guys have been fighting for ye -”

“I’ll take them.”

She could see the indecision in his eyes. On the one hand, he relished money taken from gamblers like her - on the other, Liv’s calm and confidence unnerved him. In the end, though his greed won.

“It’s your funeral,” he said, licking his lips in poorly-hid anticipation.

One after another the fighters fell from the dozen until only five were left. There was a standoff, all of them looking at one another, none of them entirely keen to be the first one to take on the other. Then in an instant all were fighting. Richard managed to beat the other man, one slightly taller who had charged towards him, hoping to quickly take him out. As they were only four now, Richard charged at one, knocking him to the ground as they rolled around trading punches. His victory, however, was not to be, as the other man picked up a stone and hit him across the side of his face, scratching it and making it bleed, sending both men out of the competition.

Liv ground her teeth. Well, shit.

The bookie leered at her, triumphant. “Alright, devil-girl. Let’s see the money. You owe me quite a bit.”

“I have a better idea.” Leaning forward, she placed her mouth beside his ear. “How about I persuade you to forget all about this bet, hm? Pretend it never happened.”

He was tempted, she could tell - they always were. But this time it wasn’t enough. For some men greed trumped even women.

The bookie seized her by the arm.

“Give me the money over, now,” he growled. “Or would you rather I call the guard, let them sort it out?”

As Liv prepared a retort a man emerged from a cluster of onlookers and placed a gloved hand on the bookie’s shoulder. “Let her go, friend, or you’ll wish you had.” In his other hand he held a dagger to the bookie’s throat, the edge of the blade nicking the skin and drawing a bead of red blood.

“H-hey now, easy!” The bookie stammered, removing his hand from her wrist as if burned. “Relax, guy! No need for any violence here!”

“You’ll forget this bet, won’t you?”

“Y-yes, of course!”

“Thanks for your understanding.” And then they were gone, the white-haired woman and the cloaked man, leaving the bookie trembling and terrified. Moments later, after losing themselves suitably in the crowd, the woman spoke.

“I had that under control,” Liv said testily.

“Mmmm.”

“I did! You didn’t need to go that far.”

“Whatever. It’s done. Let’s drop it.”

The two walked swiftly from the square in murderous silence, meandering their way through the celebratory throngs until they found a cheap tavern that wasn’t already filled to capacity. Taking an empty table near the back, Liv flopped herself down on the far bench and slouched against the wall.

“I hate gambling.”

Erik took a swig of his ale, grimacing at the taste. “You hate losing.”

“Might as well be the same thing with our luck.” Liv emptied her purse, watching in dismay as two coins clattered onto the wood. Even the sound they made was disheartening. “At this rate we won’t last the week.”

“We’ll find something. We always do.”

“Or perhaps you can rob someone,” Richard said, throwing a plate on the table with meats and potatoes, having a large mug of ale with him. “You certainly seemed to know how to with the bookie,” Richard said, sending the girl a smile.

“You,” Liv hissed, placing her palms on the table. “You lost me a lot of money today!”

“How much?” He asked as he began eating. “From what I saw, you didn't pay the bookie anything.”

“A lot of potential money,” she clarified. “As in, if you had won I’d by rich. Or, well, not poor.”

“What are you doing at our table?” Erik asked the stranger, rather unkindly. He misliked something about the man, though he couldn’t quite figure out what.

Richard licked his fingers after eating some of the meat, “Eating, rather obvious, no?” he said before he drank his ale. “Not yours afterall, you didn't pay for it.” Richard responded while looking at him before turning his gaze to the girl, “Want some?” He said, offering the large mug.

She took it in spite Erik’s silent disapproval, her earlier peevishness gone just as quickly as it had come. She was not one to hold a grudge, nor was she so stubborn as to refuse free refreshment.

Richard simply laughed. “Lost so much money you don't have enough for mere drinks anymore?” He asked curiously as he continued to eat.

Liv shrugged, unashamed. “What can I say? We’re dead broke, or near enough that it makes no difference.” She made to return it.

“Keep it.” He said before motioning to the clerk at the end, shortly after a barmaid came with another mug for Richard. “I take it that favor does not shine on you two.”

“We’ve been travelling for about five years,” Erik said, sparingly. “For as long as I can remember we’ve always lacked for coin.”

“A lovely couple, travelling the road with no money.” Richard chuckled as he ate another piece. “Thank the Lord it isn't me.” He said with a smile to Erik. “Why travel to begin with, surely you have some trade to settle down with instead of living as paupers.”

Erik inclined his head towards the two swords that sat propped against the table beside him. “We get some work as sellswords from time to time. Guard that ranch, protect that caravan - it’s few and far between, but it feeds us for awhile. As for settling down … we don’t have much interest.” His eyes wandered to Liv as he finished speaking. She had seemingly grown bored with listening to their conversation and was now flipping a coin between her knuckles.

“I suppose travelling has its worth.” He said as he drank some ale. “Ever thought of signing up as a private guard for the nobility whenever they feel like wandering about, that pays well.”

“I have little interest in being a paid lackey to some lordling,” Liv said, flipping the coin up into the air and catching it in one hand. She leaned across the table towards Richard, fire in her eyes. “Someday, years from now, the bards will sing of my exploits in the halls of nobles and huts of commonfolk alike, from the Branic Coast in the south to Jorwick in the north, and mine will be a household name. I may be poor, but I am not without a purpose. I don’t intend to waste my time on something like that.”

“Your exploits huh.” He said with a smirk before looking at Erik, “And what of you, why do you travel this land, risking your life for little work and little pay?”

Erik shrugged. “Beats being a butcher.” Beneath his glib response, however, lay a deeper reason, one he was of no mind to share.

“Say,” Liv said abruptly. “Do you fight with blade as well as fist, unnamed brawler? Your stance in the square seemed to imply as much.”

“I do.” He said as he ate a bit more. “I consider myself a near natural with a sword. And its Richard.”

“Liv. And he’s Erik.” She took a sip from the mug. “A near natural, eh? Fancy a duel? I’m feeling rather irritable today and find a good fight helps get it out of my system.”

Richard laughed. “Are you good at fighting?” He said, eyeing her with some doubt as he drank the ale. “If you wish I can hardly refuse. But this seems a poor place to fight. Not to mention Erik doesn't seem keen on me.”

“Not here, obviously. We can do it in the alley outside.” She stood, picking up her sword and stalking towards the back door before Erik could speak a word of protest. She turned back towards Richard.

“Winner buys more drinks,” she said with a wink.

Richard chuckled as he stood up and eyed her as she walked out, “I'm afraid I will have to borrow a sword.” He said as he turned to Erik, “Mind if you borrow yours?” He asked as he was already taking it and following Liv. “Please do stay here if you prefer.”

Bottling his rage with some effort, Erik stood and followed. He would have to have a word with Liv later about her penchant for dueling anyone and everyone they came across.

The alley was deserted, the people of Kusma all congregated in the center of town where the festival was now fully underway. The walls were just wide enough to make swordplay feasible - a perfect location. Liv leaned against one, unsheathing her weapon and inspecting it for any faults. The watermarks on the blade showed it had been folded numerous times and was incredibly strong.

“Dwarf, very nice.” Richard said as he stepped outside, “So who first, me or you Erik, if you wish to contest that is.”

Erik narrowed his eyes. “I’m fine. Please, by all means.”

Richard merely smiled as he unsheathed Erik’s sword and looked towards Liv. “I believe the lords and ladies use the term: ladies first.” He said as he held the sword in his hand.

He had expected some sort of witty retort but instead was greeted with a flurry of strikes as she bore down on him without warning. He began stepping back slowly, giving a bit of ground with each parry until he let her settle into it, eventually returning with a strike of his own as he felt she became comfortable in her attacks.

Liv easily dodged the powerful blow, stepping back to let the blade cleave the air in front of her before jumping back into the fray, first with a feint and then a center thrust. She did not intend to be lulled into a false sense of security.

He stepped from one side to another and then dodged, surprisingly agile in between his parries as he began a swarm of attacks directed at her. “You are good, very good.” He said with a smile.

She did not respond, and in between strikes he saw little of the aloof girl from earlier - her face was calm, her eyes intensely focused. She raised her sword for an overhead strike before crouching low and sweeping savagely at him from the side.

He grimaced for a moment as the sword cut slightly into his thigh before he held her blade to the side with his own and ran a hand up to smack her over and off balance. Surprised, she rolled backward and out of range, ear ringing and somewhat disoriented from the blow. A drop of blood trickled down her face and mingled with sweat. Now she smiled, straightening.

“As are you. I’m not used to a hard fight, but I had a feeling you would give me one.”

Richard walked over to her and crouched down as he looked at her. “Likewise.” He said as he looked at the side of her face before at her chest with a smirk and then back into her eyes. “So did you get it out of your system?”

“I think so. Any further and one of us would end up dead or otherwise inconvenienced.” She sheathed her sword before extending her hand. “My full name is Liv Svaerind, by the way. Why don’t we agree that you won - it’s not like I have the money for drinks anyway.”

“Surely you would have some way of paying what you owe.” He said as he took her hand and helped her back to her feet. “Richard Miller.” He said, looking towards Erik who stood a bit away, watching with a baleful look. “Is this how you normally blow off stress?”

“Mostly.” She stretched, an almost cat-like reflex, before buckling the sword to her belt. Given her small height and frame, it almost looked too big for her. “Well, Richard Miller, I daresay you’ve given me one of my better fights. What are you doing brawling with skill like that?” There was real curiosity in her voice this time as opposed to the half-hearted, absent-minded questioning from earlier.

“Dueling is an art, but brawling is more nature-based, up and close. It can be a lot of fun, it's more rewarding than you may imagine at first.” He smiled at her. “And I may as well try and earn as much money as possible while here.” He stopped for a moment and looked at Erik, before turning back to Liv. “I will happily give you a test, perhaps when your friend is bored and judging us, tonight if you wish.”

Erik held out his hand, unamused. “My sword.”

Richard handed it back. “Thank you good sir, it was much appreciated.”

“Liv, I’m heading back to the room.” He said with thinly-veiled anger. “I trust you not to do anything stupid.” The subtext ‘more than you have already’ hung in the air, plain to see.

“Fine. I’ll see you later,” she said, fed up with his pestering. She followed Richard down the alleyway in the other direction.

Richard didn't say much as they walked further into the alley until they hit the dead-end. ”Attack me.” He simply said.

Eyeing him up briefly as she set her sword down, Liv rushed him straight-on. At the last moment before impact she dropped low and attempted to kick his feet out from under him.

He didn't stop her first attempt as he then fell to the dirt, looking at her as he launched himself at her to push her backwards and down. The air left her body as her back hit the ground. She struggled to rise and found she could not - thick, muscled arms pinned her at the wrists. Her lower body, too, had been rendered immobile by the slightest application of his weight. She laughed, blowing the strands of hair away from her face. “I think there might be a size difference here.”

He looked at her. “Everyone can win in a brawl if they want, but tell me do you want to win?” He said with a smirk.

“Of course I do. Now get off.”

“Or what?” He asked with a grin before he leaned down and kissed her.

Liv squirmed violently beneath him in a vain attempt to get him off. Finally she bit down, hard, on his lower lip, drawing blood. He didn't scream in pain or the like, but simply sat up with a wicked smile. For a moment it seemed as if his eyes had turned color as he looked down on her.

“Let me off you sick fuck!” she shouted, still fighting to dislodge his weight. It was no use. She felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as she realized she was trapped. Her eyes wandered to the sword only steps away but hopelessly out of reach, propped up uselessly against the wall.

Richard looked down on her as he laughed, kissing her again before moving down to the side of her neck. “You should be less reserved, its a great way to relieve stress.” After a short moment she felt a sharp pain in the side of her neck.

“What are you doing to me?” she asked weakly. She had meant it to sound angry, but all of a sudden she felt tired, oh so tired, as if all the strength in her body was being drained from her. “Please … stop …” Darkness tinted the edges of her vision. She fought to stay conscious, fought with every fiber of her being, but in the end there was nothing she could do as she slipped away into a dreamless sleep.

Shady Business
(Joint IC with Sneaky)

Blackton was not an overly large city, certainly lacking much of the splendor of a place like Doumore or even nearby Troston. It was, in many ways, a wholesome town, where the church held a great deal of sway and the people were happy to live quite lives devoted to God and honest work. But any place that played home to hundreds of single young men, such as those that came from across the kingdom to work in Blackton’s lumberyards, would have seedy areas. Marie d’Bois, naturally, was never one to visit that side of town on her own and could have killed Joséphine for forcing her to go there now, as the sun was beginning to set. Throngs of laborers and farmers had filled the streets, seeking out women and wine before they would retire to their homes before curfew. She wore a dark grey cloak with a hood that covered most of her face, hiding her distinctive features as she entered the establishment that she had been told the mercenary Richard was staying at.

The tavern was a large building, partly functioning as an inn for those that had the coin, luckily Richard and George were two of those, having rented two small rooms each. The tavern was packed to say the least, many men both young and old there to drink, many women there to earn a coin as well. Tables were packed, often with several groups sitting together. Richard and George sat opposite of each other near the far end to the right, talking with the group of men sitting near them. A girl on the lap of the latter of the two as they both sat with their beer mugs.

Marie sighed as she entered the place, wishing that she were back at the castle, where her rooms smelled of lavender, instead of here having her nostrils assaulted by the odor of stale ale. She stood up straight and pulled her hood down a little further, before striding confidently over towards the table where the man matching Richard’s description sat. “Richard Miller?”

Richard was laughing as she approached him, talking with George and the whore on his lap, they fell silent as Marie spoke. “My lady.” He said without looking at her, drinking some more wine and looking over at George with a grin.

His response gave Marie pause for a moment, before looking over the others sitting at the table with evident distaste. “We should speak in private.” She said flatly.

“I have a private room if you wish to join me.” He said, making the others at the table laugh and slam their cups in the table. Ignoring the drunks, Marie simply nodded her head and stepped aside to let him lead the way.

Richard stood up slowly, “Forgive me friends, it seems a lady requires my attention.” He said before grinning again. “And a proper lord such as myself can hardly deny.” He said making a mock bow to them, resulting in more laughter. He started walking over to the tavern owner, buying a bottle of wine which he took with him as he walked up the stairs and down the corridor until he opened a door with a key into his room. It wasn't that large, there was a bed, a table with a single chair, a drawer and a wardrobe, extending his hand forward to let her go in.

Marie entered the room, taking a seat at the table and drawing her hood back once he closed the door. “You keep interesting friends Richard. It’s a wonder that my sister has taken an interest in your activities.”

He laughed, looking at her for a moment. “Astonishing.” He said as he walked over, opening the bottle and taking a gulp, before offering the bottle to her. “I heard tales of your beauty in this city, but I must admit that seeing you is an entirely different thing all together. It’s a long time since I last met a woman of such… Beauty.” He said as he went over and sat on the bed. “However I cannot blame your sister, I'm a very interesting man.”

“I’m sure,” Marie responded indifferently, used to such flattery and entirely uninterested in some lowborn mercenary, even if he had managed to catch the attention of her sister. Her view drifted towards the sword that rested on top of the drawer, which she recognized as Tyrhng. At least he hasn’t sold it for whore money, she thought to herself before looking back at Richard and waving away the wine. “You recognized me, in the main room.” She stated, leaving the obvious question unsaid.

“I bought the bottle for you.” He said as he took another slurp. “Costs far too much for me to drink on my own.” He chuckled. “Does it surprise you?” he asked amused. “Your clothes, your walk, your looks. Far too clean for such a place, far too important.” He stated. “But the true giveaway, you didn't stink of cum from ten guys, a rarity in these parts. No, you smelled of lavender, ripe for plucking.”

Her nose wrinkled with disgust. “Not a wealthy merchant’s daughter though, a lady. Hmm…” Marie filed the information away in her mind, though she desperately hoped that she would not ever need to visit a place like this again. “As for the wine, my apologies then,” she said as she took a few coins from the tiny purse that hung from her waist and placed them on the table. “Is this truly what you have done with yourself since slaying a daemon and recovering a sword of legend?” She asked incredulously, no part of her understanding what would cause someone who had accomplished something so grand to go on to...this, drinking and whoring.

“Wouldn't now be the best time enjoy oneself?” He simply responded as he stood up with the bottle in his hand as he took another slurp as he went over to the table and took the coin before extending the bottle to her. “No need to apologize, drink.”

Marie sighed, wiping the mouth of the bottle with her sleeve before drinking a small sip of the sad excuse for wine. She handed the bottle back towards Richard. “I am not here to drink, I am here to have you consider an offer from the Comtesse. Despite all of this,” she gestured to his general presence, “apparently you were rather a useful member of her party during the search for the chalice.”

He didn't take the bottle as he sat up on the table next to her, looking down at her. “Imagine, they speak of your sister’s intelligence, they speak of your beauty and figure. Imagine my surprise when I needed to be your sister’s brain and thoughts, me a mere peasant. Then you come here for me and came all the way up to my room to hire my… services.” He said with a smug. “Also, drink properly, a mouthful and we call it even.”

“And a peasant you still are, lest you forget,” Marie replied coldly, looking back at up him with her violet eyes. “You will speak to me with a proper degree of respect.” Taking the bottle once more she took a more hearty drink, still not tasting anything redeeming about the swill, and placed it down again. “Are you willing to hear more, or not?”

His eyes turned very cold and dark for a moment, enough to send a shiver down her spine if even for just a second before blinked and it was gone again, a smile on his lips. “Of course my lady.” He said look at the bottle taking a slurp once again before licking his lips. “So then, please inform me of your intent with your silver tongue of wisdom and higher purpose.”

“You have heard of the council, called by the Count of Dair to decide the next king or queen of the realm?” She asked, standing up from the table and pacing across the room.

“Yes, I hear that your sister is to make a case for her child to succeed his father on the throne.” He responded.

“She has made her case, and by her most recent message it is very likely that her son or daughter will be our next king or queen and she will serve as Queen-Regent.” Marie turned around to look at Richard once again. “And yet the killer, or killers, of her husband and his siblings are still out there. She believes that someone who is far removed from the politics and intrigue of the capital, someone who, if not trustworthy, at least is not in the employ of a rival claimant, is the best choice for protecting her child. And who better than one who has proven himself against all sorts of fantastical monsters.”

“Congratulations I suppose, your nephew or niece will be the sovereign, the dread lord.” He said as he took another slurp, going over to her and standing right in front of her as he looked into her eyes. “Now why would I do that, stand guard all day for a child, with no booze, no friends?” He leaned forward, whispering lowly. “No women.” He said looking down her body with a smirk as he pulled back, looking back into her eyes. “Seems like a terrible arrangement.”

“Protecting the child and standing guard over it are two very different things, and I fully expect that the Comtesse does not want you near her child any more than is absolutely necessary.” Marie said, a touch of defiance in her voice as she stared back at him. “No, I believe that you will be responsible for more proactive measures of strengthening the child’s rule, which will undoubtedly leave for significant down time. Down time during which, you will not have to worry about the cost of a single bottle of wine ever again.”

“Who said I worried now.” He said with a laughter. “And what proactive measures are we talking about?” he asked curiously.

“It is likely, especially during the infancy, that there might be those who would hope to challenge the child’s right to rule, or who would perceive the throne as weak and hope to take advantage of that in their own dealings. Not all threats of these sorts can be met with something as crude as marching an army. In theory at least, you would play the role of a more...sophisticated option, though I can’t imagine many would use the word to describe you.” Marie shrugged her shoulders. “There would be other things as well, my sister no doubt still seeks the grail, both in the event that its powers might be needed or simply as a symbol of God’s favor, and it is not the only relic of its kind, as you are aware.” She nodded her head towards the sword.

“Hardly a relic of your God.” Richard said as he looked towards it. “Everything in here is unholy afterall.” He said with a chuckle, turning much sterner. “But be careful who you insult, you are in my quarters now, no guards, no holy knights, just you and me, you have no power here.” He said as he handed her the bottle again, “Drink.” He said after taking a slurp. “So to sum it up, you and your sister wish for me to serve as the champion, assassin, guard so forth for the child.” He weighed the options a bit. “Could be arranged.”

“How do you think I knew where to look for you?” Marie asked, amusement in her voice for the first time that night at the idea of being threatened by a peasant. “I simply tried every inn and whorehouse in Blackton? My sister’s inquisitor has been keeping careful watch over you since you arrived in the city. In fact, I believe you were having a drink with him and some of his men when I entered, so perhaps you should rethink how much power I have in this inn.” Her smile faded, her hard set eyes remaining. “Still, you have summed up the situation rather well, if you would like, I will reply to the Comtesse with your answer tonight.”

He laughed slightly, it growing stronger. “That explains why they were so welcoming with the free drinks.” He said as he finished off laughing before his eyes turned cold as ice, taking a hold of her and pushing her against the wall pressing himself to keep her in place. She did not try to fight him, recognizing that he was much stronger, instead simply staring at him blankly as her hand drifted to the dagger beneath her robe. “You still have no power here, you have twelve dead bodies though should you wish.” He said with a cold stare into her eyes. “But you don't seem to mind the unholy.” He said, letting go of her. “Do you wish to see it, to hold it?”

Marie scoffed once he released her, subtly releasing the hilt. “You overestimate yourself.” She looked over at the blade again, recalling the long nights spent studying all sorts of esoteric topics in the Bishop’s library. “Tyrhng. My sister did not know the blade, its legend, its power. She certainly wouldn’t have given it to you if she had.” She turned her attention back to Richard, not willing to pass up a chance to take a shot at him, even if it was not entirely proper behavior for someone of her standing. “Does it speak to you? Do its words worm around inside your head, trying to convince you that killing me would be worth losing your own life?”

He simply smiled as he went over and picked up the blade, still sheathed as he walked over to her, pointing the handle towards her for her to take out the blade. “Want to find out?” He asked.

Marie hesitated for a moment, surprised to see that her hand had nearly taken the blade as if of its own accord. She waved her hand and returned it to its side. “Another time, perhaps,” she said slowly. “Make your decision, send word to the castle. If you will accept the Comtesse’s offer begin on your way to Doumore and away from this city.” With that, she turned to open the door and leave.

He spoke up. “Come tomorrow night alone, after dusk, you will have my answer there.”

--------------------------------

Marie found her way back to the inn the next night, cursing her sister silently the entire journey from the castle, dressed in the same grey cloak from before.

The inn was awfully cheery, news having arrived that the council had been concluded, and the events of it, making the inn cheer for their Queen. Richard however wasn’t there to be seen, instead waiting in his room.

Not seeing Richard, Marie rolled her eyes at the cheers of the inn’s patrons and made her way up the stairs towards his room, knocking quickly on the door.

A short moment after it opened with Richard looking at her and giving her a nod. “You came.”

“The Comtesse requested that I receive your answer,” She said simply. “Have you made a decision?”

“I have.” He invited her inside and closed the door after her. “I am willing to accept on two conditions. One is that I am granted the royal seal, so that no one part of the kingdom remains closed to my travels. Secondly I want a letter of grace, pardoning me for whatever crimes I may commit, so that no guards or any other such nonsense intervenes in my actions. We wouldn't want me to get tortured while spying on a duke.”

Marie turned to face him with a slight frown. “I am sure that we would all weep if that were to happen. I am sure however, that something along those lines could be arranged, though I would imagine that the Comtesse hopes to maintain some level of deniability in regards to your actions, which a royal seal might make difficult.” She waved a hand. “At the same time, it would not benefit her any for you to waste away in some dungeon.”

“Then we must simply hope that I am not captured, I would hate to see the Queen Dowager without deniability, and to see you weep for me.” He said as he took his cup up and took a drink. “Will I have the documents?”

“My sister has placed far too much faith in you.” Marie replied as she slowly reached into her robes and removed the documents from the small satchel at her side. “You understand that these will not help you if you are acting outside of the Comtesse’s orders, yes?”

“I will discover that should I ever arrive in such a situation.” He responded.

“Hmm. I will send a message to the capital tonight then.” She said plainly pulling her robe tighter and making her way to the door. “No doubt the crown appreciates your compliance. Good evening Miller.” Without waiting for a reply she left to return to the castle, eager to put her meeting with this man behind her.

Erzherzog Leopold woke up, and footmen hurried to his bedside he asked: "How long have I been asleep?" "You have slept for a whole of 3 months." Answered a footman. Leopold looked bewildered as he said: "Wait what?"

((I'm gonna have to drop out, I'm just not active enough. Cheers for the game Broke!))

( Mi amor! Don't go, baby come back)

{Orders are due Friday Aug 19, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. GMT -5}
((Remember people orders are due in less than 24 hours. Also great work on those ICs you posted oxford and pluto, also to sneaky who cameoed. Sad to see you go Tapscott but I understand.))

Spring of 541
5JHHBbZ.jpg

STATS

King of Doumore
Plutonium95 - Queen-Regent and Comtesse of Blackton Joséphine d'Bois
(Health +7%, BIRTH [1 BOY with the Attributes: Royal Blood, Charming, Unyielding])
Not much is done by the Queen-Regent with her new position, as she was preoccupied with birthing the new king. In the early hours of the morning the new king was born.

Information on the Divine Chalice is given to Joséphine d'Bois by an anonymous source.
The first being that the crusade where the Chalice was last seen had been in Ilhone, 700 miles west of Gunmarr pass.

Count of Dair - Ghostkiller01
(-500+200= -300 gold, -500+300= -200 resources, -17 Levy, Dair +1 Farm in 2 turns, +1 Orchard, +1 Dock)
Knowing he'll eventually make the money back, Wilhelm von Blutvrie goes into a slight debt by beginning the construction of a large farm and new dock. As these begin the Orchard and previous Dock finish. Soon he will have plenty of food coming into dair.

[(Everything in this spoiler no character but this one knows of ICly if you make counter orders for these I will penalize you for being a dick, cunt if you're a lady.)]
With his wife Dagamara, the Jarl of Shallanar, navigating at the helm the Count of Dair goes raiding for the first time. Deathaxe doesn't bring any of her troops leaving Wilhelm to supply 50 Levy. The reason turns out to be her attempting to raid land she had never visited before, and not wanting to risk her own men. They arrive at a fishing community and attack, with a large force of peasent militia mobilizing against them. Luckily the Levy of Dair are well armored and more than skilled enough to take on the village defenses, but suffer casualties nonetheless. After arriving at Dair they divide up the loot. Wilhelm gives plenty to his wife, which bothers the men as she did little in the fighting.

Baroness of Caerglen - DeathNoteForCutie
(+5 gold, ITEM: Medval The spear which killed the cursed knight. It is of an elegant yet crude design and hums with some sort of pagan magic. +1 Skill, Duels give a Damage Modifier of +20%)
While questing Fianna attempts to find new Faerun shrines to commune with the spirits of nature. This doesn't earn any results though, which causes her to move on with her objective. Also all hopes of finding out where the Fae live in the Yatin forest simply turn up the usual superstitious myths and legends. Roads of ivory and clothes of moss; that sort of thing. She did find a coin pouch lying about in the woods, so that's something. (You just got low rolls on those orders is all)

Word begins to spread of a brave hero traveling into forgotten tombs and appeasing a tortured soul. Bards of Troston, Troubadours of Ogac, and Skalds of Jorwick all speak of this. It is believed it was Fianna O Luain for the ruler of Caerglen now holds a mighty weapon. (You had a full set of Item [only 3 can be active] so if you want Medval active just tell me in a PM or your next set of orders. Also state what you're switching out. I suggest the dagger.)

Baron of Leon - Agaistín Ó Luain |Attributes: Captain, Lawspeaker, Prestigious Family
(-300 gold, -200 Resources, Leon +1 Dock in 1 turn)
Seeking to capitalize on the abundance of the sea, the Baron of Leon begins construction of a dock.

Baron of Siany - Dòmhnall Allanach |Attributes: War Hero, Attractive, Brutal
The Baron waits to accumulate more gold before he begins construction.

Comtesse of Rowin - Demarchese
(Learned more of Ack Loi, Ley Lines Knowledge, Rowin +1 Quarry in 1 Turn)

Ack Loi- Meaning wood law. Many Woodland Realm where fae are believed to exist are there because of this. Their ancestors having sided or made peace treaties with ours centuries ago. As generations go by this has gone from law to rough guidelines people and fae break often.
The above is what Chiril Enkhtuyaa Esenaysh learned of the Wood Law. It would appear that the idea was for the Great woodland areas to be almost reservations, places of safe autonomous conduct for the fae. As the generations have gone on though both individual fae and humans have broken the law. Few as brutally as the Baron of Gwyn. Most often it is done by lumber operations expanding into the woods, fae hunting on human lands, and so on. Many of the fae seem out of touch with the state of those in other woodland areas, and certainly the thriving kingdoms of the far west. This could also be a lie though.

QUEST RESULTS:
It is hard to read but the Lady of Rowin learns of a handful of ley lines nexi. Many are obviously centered within the great woodland areas. Yet, most intriguing are the ones outside these areas. deep in the Sorrow Bog, Deadman's Peak, Lludr, Southwest of Dale, North of Dhesh, but by far the largest cross section is right on top of the capital.

Baron of Dwrlais - Prydwen Bivins 'the Bastard' |Attributes: Trader, Martial Upbringing, Royal Blood
(Population Growth +2%)
Seeking to replenish the loss of life from the Baron of Gwyn's raid, Prydwen gets to work on encourages refugees and other vagabonds to come and work the land for him along the River Salvo.

Baron of Lenoria - Sleater
(Renown +2)

NEW Quest Option
Having been loaned the book by his cometesse, Arthur Du Lenoria goes on a crazed hunt for the thief. All castle servants and guards are rigorously drilled for information. After serious work he finds the culprit was a maid who had hoped to sell the book for extra cash.

Duke of Dale
Mikkel Glahder
- Erzherzog Leopold von Palantine-Leiningen
(-100-250= -350 gold, -50-125= -175 resources, +10 Livestock, 25 Men-at-Arms, 30 Levy and 5 Missile in Raida, Livestock Effeciency +3%)
Troops are moved into the fiefdom of Raida to make a show of force to prevent any hostilities with the count there. Several other troops are raised as well should reinforcements be needed.

NEW Quest Option:
Oddly enough while questing for information on previous vampires and any relics to draw from the party comes across an old herdsman. He guides them up a path into some mountains so that they might search more remote areas thought to have once housed vampires. All the while he yammered on about how to properly raise goats.
Turn 1 Quest Reward on Success: Random Rolled item between roll numbers 1 and 20. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Quest Reward on Success: Livestock rolled for a 1- 10% resource efficiency increase. [COMPLETED]
Turn 3 Quest Reward on Success: Random Rolled Item Between roll numbers 20 and 40.
Turn 4 Quest Reward on Success: Draguvon's s Fang This is the fang of the first sired. Vampiric legend states that the first vampire did not know what he was at first. When his nature was found Draguvon hunted him, but the proto-vampire hunter failed and was given the Dark Kiss as a cruel mock. Soulless and evil Draguvon spread the disease more than his master, until he had no heart pieces left to give and died. Quest rolls +1, Health +20%.

Count of Jer - Udrys Jurkynas |Attributes: Engineer, Shipwright, Giantborne
(-100 gold, -50 resources, +10 Livestock)
In need of food Count Jurkynas purchases several heads of cattle.

Baroness of Avagison - Dagmara Gobhann |Attributes: Prestigious Family, Cunning, Monster
Mimicing the count, Dagmara also purchases a new herd for her fiefdom.

Baron of Wittiza - Elmars Papedis |Attributes: Cultist, Necromancer, Engineer
(-150 gold, -75 resources, Wittiza +1 Orchard in 1 turn)
Having lost considerable amounts of food over the winter Elmars Papedis begins the cultivation of a new orchard.

Count of Kusma - Victor Darkstee
(Health -5%, -680-100= -780 gold, -595-50= -645 resources, +85 Missile, +10 Livestock)
Kusma is of a unique cultural group, they are older as some chroniclers have put it. Their customs and weapons are often considered more dated, many believing it to do with their worship of Faerun. They're armies are less organized as well, such as how the recent influx of missiles resulted in a mix of slingers; dart throwers; javelins; and only a handful of bows. Meaning for the most part their missile need to get closer to the enemy to fire. Elmal believes it necessary to get a larger force, as tensions around Aoric seem to be mounting.

Elmal then worries that the many disapearances occuring in the area are due to vampires. The reason being that the prophecy mentioned "Death's Pale and Enemies Rising," which seems like undead to him. He starts hunting the land for any undead there are, often asking old necromancers for any leads. He does find a small glade in a forest, in it there is a barren circle amongst an otherwise lush little alcove of grass. Investigating the spot he hears faint whispers, and is thrown back out of the circle ten yards. With scratch marks appearing underneath his armor Elmal finds it prudent to leave.

Elmal puts a leather sheet over his head and thinks, just like the knowing god is said to have done. He is attempting to work out where the prophecy wants him to go. Could the gilded cage be a noble under house arrest, or is it more symbolic? Perhaps the woman eluded to in the prophecy is in a forest or glade because of these mysterious beasts, which Elmal believes are humans. He thinks and thinks until finally deciding on traveling to Doumore or Dale. One of those two places must have a trapped noble or know of one. If Doumore though, then he will be quite far from his home. (You'll be travelling farther than a quester can in one turn, you can still do skill and acumen orders just ICly you're away. Also you won't be able to lead troops in Kusma to battle.)

Baron of Coloura - Sir Fekete le Ferenc |Attributes: Adventurer, Siege Leader, Monster
(Coloura Tax rate +5%)
Sir Fekete continue to heal from his wounds sustained in the Queen-Regent's quest for the divine chalice. He is also most likely saving up gold for a mine in the future. He does increase taxes on the otherhand, to help gain the money faster.

Baron of Ildis - Roibeart MacDomoncos |Attributes: Dwarven Ancestor, Stewarded Upbringing, Wanderer
(Population Growth +4%)
In need of more serfs the fiefdom encourages people to immigrate to it.

Count of Raida - Mder1
(-5-100= -105 gold, -50 resources, -2 renown)
Count Ignard attempts to find himself a new mistress. Whatever it is, he meets time and time again with utter failure. In the end he has to pay for someone's company. It doesn't reflect him favorably yet it does not matter to him what the mindless cattle think of his castle whore. Speaking of cattle, he also buys more livestock.

Whether by your hard one lessons on wooing potential mistresses or simply feasting on more suspected spell casters you are more charming. It is hard to say but many are more receptive to what you have to say.
NEW Quest Option
Ignard works hard to evolve his vampiric power. If blood prevents vampires from looking like walking corpses with fangs than more powerful blood must also have effects, well that was his hypothesis anyway. A band of wanderers came into his fief. Many were supposed soothsayers and fortune tellers. He did not drain them dry, but he did feast upon them. Testing to see if he was correct. He felt different, as if he could simply see ahead of what people were going to do. Maybe it was all in his undead head? It will require more study. For now the wanderers are avoiding Raida for fear of the dreadful Wamphyr.
Turn 1 Reward on Sucess: You're slowly gaining strength. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Somehow you are simply more charming, it is hard to explain. [COMPLETED]
Turn 3 Reward on Success: People just can't refuse you.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: Beguile- You have gained the ability to charm people. You cannot force them to do things against their character, but you can persuade. When using rolls to persuade character gain +5 to result.

Baron of Ghaile - Denis Terzic 'the Lame' |Attributes: Maimed, Charming, Holy Warrior
(-150 gold, -60 resources, +30 Levy)
With his food situation solved for now, Baron Terzic trains a large force of Levy in preparation for any war against his count.

Baron of Perenal - Kapolcs Ramóna |Attributes: Foreigner, Clerical Upbringing, Shipwright
Uncaring for the issues at his count's border the baron simply buys more sheep.

Duke of Jorwick
Corman50
- Duke Wilmar Heitz
(Man-at-Arms Defense Modifier +5%, -1000-240= -1240 gold, -500-210= -710 resources, +100 Men-at-Arms, +30 Missile, ITEM: War axe- A large two handed axe, ideal for breaking down an opponent's defense. Damage Modifier in Duels +5%)
With a great deal of luck and diligence the Duke of Jorwick manages to train his troops to become more disciplined. In addition to the training of the current troops new ones come into the army to be drilled.

NEW Quest Option
Having waited for the low tide Wilmar and his men explore the strange ruin. Amongst the eroded edges of the dwarven stone walls and mollusk covered pillar bases, they find an entrance to a labyrinth. Venturing deep into the tomb they increasingly become confused and lost, a few of the men initially brought go missing for good. After exiting the maze Wilmar decides that him and his men should begin to draw a map of the labyrinth as they move through it.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: You've learned the location of a dwarven ruin. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Your men find an underground artificial labyrinth. Gain 1 Random Item.[COMPLETED]
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Key Piece- A fragment of an oddly shaped key. You have no idea what it is for though, nor where the other pieces are. Increases chance of a specific Quest Chain to Trigger.

Jarl of Shallanar - Duke Dan "the Man"
(BIRTH [ 1 GIRL with Attributes: Quester (rolled #46), Engineer (rolled #43), Royal Blood (inherited)], Renown -10, +4 Livestock, +300 Resources, +200 Gold)
While attempting to gain support for murdering the Bishop of Jorwick, so he could be replaced with Ragnar, one of Dagmar's relatives, Christina makes a costly blunder. One of the people being bribed accepts the money but a week later goes to the Archbishop of the Nord Diocese. He reports the plot which is publically exposed and the 'loyal' cleric that reported this sinful plan is given a hefty reward. Dagmara is too busy to be bothered by these accusations as she was in heavy labor at the time. Deathaxe had gone to a local mead hall and got into a fight. During the scuffle though she began having contractions and went into labor.

Plot Power: 0/100 chance of success [CRITICAL FAILURE] EXPOSED!!!!
RAID:
(See County of Dair)

Thane of Erp - Hasculf Ryall 'the crippled' |Attributes: Healthy, Captain, Maimed
Thane Ryall the Crippled marries his eldest daughter to the son of Thorinsteing the Bull for dynastic security.

Thane of Klavan - Svalfi Thorinsteing 'the Bull' |Attributes: Shipwright, Charming, Tournament Winner
With the defensive pact he formed with Dwrlais, Svalfi needed more additional help should more infighting occur. As such he marries his heir off to his long time rival, the Thane of Erp, to turn an enemy into an ally.

Thane of Rohan - Steffen 'cruel gaze' Bergan |Attributes: Brutal, Bastard, Necromancer
Cruel Gaze spends much of his time gathering up his stockpiles incase he needs to raise an emergency army.

Count of Uath - Troels 'mage blood' MacRavn |Attributes: Giantborne, Elf Brood, Dwarven Ancestor
(-100 gold, -50 resources, +10 Livestock, Uath +1 Orchard)
Having been highly busy last season the count did not notice the completion of his orchard. He is most pleased to see it producing a large abundance of food. He purchases more cows to increase the amount of resources he gains.

Baron of Ardoc - Yrsa Oleifdottir |Attributes: Aggressive Commander, Attractive, Quester
(-100 gold, -50 resources, +10 Men-at-Arms)
Yrsa trains ten new huscarls.

Baron of Nurm - Boamund 'silver tongue' Ó Hattes |Attributes: Maimed, Stewarded Upbringing, Trader
(-50 gold, -25 resources, +5 Livestock)
The baron of Nurm purchases a small amount of goats.

Baron of Vikar - iisbroke
(Health +21%, Vikar +1 Orchard)
As the Baron continues to heal he seizes the oppertunity to find more information on potential legendary items.

What he finds are a few interesting tidbits on the Blessed Crown. He learns of a riddle that must be answered to enter what is known as the sacred grounds. "Unbound by time I tower. Strong and mighty my shadow covers the world. A thousand years I may hold. What am I?"

Duke of Ogac
Rovsea - Duke Pierre Frudon
(Taxes +10%, Health -30%)
To appropriate more funds Pierre Frudon raises taxes. Seeing how there was no counter assaults during the winter the Duke has his forces near Aoric move back to Ogac, but keeps them ready to force march to the barony's defense.

NEW Quest Option:
[CRITICAL FAILURE](You rolled all 1s for the quest, that's 3 1s in a row. I gotta make this hurt, sorry man.)
While trying to crack the puzzle Pierre Frudan attempts a crazy idea, so crazy it might work. He has a serious of alchemical ingredients brought to him, and just fills an entire cauldron with the stuff. The hope was to cause a reaction which would have the helm forcibly activate its magic. When he plopped the helm in though a glow emanated from the cauldron, then foam, and more foam, and even more foam. It filled the room up to Pierre's waist. Then it exploded, throwing him through a window, luckily he survived by landing on one of his guards in the baily.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: Inactive helm gained.[COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Work on decoding the runes begun.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Helm of Victory You've figured out how to activiate the odd rune inscribed helm and have gained its powers. Skill +4. (3 Turns Long)

Count of Othal - Rapop101
Othal continues to expand slowly under the patient eyes of Lord Greenway.

Baron of Fiach - Luftwafer
(Population Growth +3%, Missile Offense Modifier +4%, Renown +1, ITEM: Chainmail- Basic knightly armor of interlocking rings. Health +10%)
Domnall enforces a new law to increase the size of his fiefdom. It does two things; First it reduces the amount of money serfs need to pay by a very minor amount for every child they have in the next six years; Second it involves his troops who patrol nearby roads to direct all nearby travelers to his fiefdom, especially if they are immigrating from other fiefs. (that's just ic flavor by the way). Quite a bit of merriment is had as well with the first annual spring archery competition. With a chance to win several Talents worth of gold and goods many young lads start practicing archery in mass.

Lord Naoigallaich searches for something which would improve his health. For now the most he finds is a chainmail hauberk.

Baron of Matiu - Rodrigo Cunha 'fae touched' |Attributes: Aggressive Commander, Elf Brood, Duelist
(Population Growth +2%)
In need of more revenue the Baron of Matiu figured it would be easiest through taxes gained and encouraged the populace to start having numerous children.

Baron of Sacht - Dadarian
(4 Warships Captured[can be kept or sold for 100 gold each. Just tell me on irc or in a pm], +700 resources, + 1000 food, Birth TWINS both are BOYS with Attributes: Bastard, Greedy, Logistic Talent | Bastard, Lawspeaker, Cunning] Will have option to legitimize once born, Bastard [in 3 turns have 1 BOY with Attributes: Trader (Roll #18), Royal Blood [claim to an unknown undersea realm not Doumore] (Roll #50), Aquata (inherited)])
The great Kapitan Hessian Ulbrich von Sacht goes pirating. He disguises his warships as ghost ships, which are highly sought after in the market. With this method he captures several vessels seeking to earn a quick profit of relics of the past. His ambushes on the would be scavengers earn him the nickname "Ghost of the Branic Coast." Several known bastards of his are born as well.

He also manages to earn a surprisingly large amount of food from seemingly nowhere. For now his people are not starving. Beyond that his luck ends as his attempt to find the sea god just results in a chance meeting with a mermaid, which he impregnates. Many wonder how he did this as mermaids only have human anatomy on the top half, not the bottom.

He has dead people ground up and served to the starving in his home fief as a means of solving two problems at once.

NEW QUEST OPTION
Marry
- take the mermaid as your bride. All children by her will have a unique attribute. Aquata- your ancestry traces back to one of the sea folk, a mermaid, as such you are naturally more skilled in all things naval. Docks now provide both resources (100) and Food.
Love her and Leave Her- you love women far too much to be beholden to just one.

Count of Viscay - Aedan777
(MARRIED [to Princess Caeris de Valence for 900 gold])
A force of soldiers is sent to collect the dowry as a show of force, to make sure his County is considered strong. A large wedding feast is held in Vsicay as Charles is wed to the highly sought after Princess Caeris.

Baron of Aoric - Lothar Weninger 'the lecherous' |Attributes: Wealthy Upbringing, Trader, Hedonist
(-150 gold, -100 resources, +30 Levy)
Now with enough resources and having spent the winter recouping loses the Barony of Aoric has raised nearly all its manpower, in fear of another attack.

Baron of Liva - João 'the woodsman' Faoláin |Attributes: Timber Insight, Attractive, Adventurer
(-100-120-200= -420 gold, -50-105-80= -235 resources, +10 Livestock, +15 Missile, +40 Levy)
Lothar of Aoric is not the only one that begins to raise their forces in preparation for war.

Baron of Nagild - Vunibaldo Di Franco |Attributes: Unyielding, Foreigner, Bastard
(-150 gold, -60 resources, +30 Levy)
Fearing more raids the barony of Nagil raises troops to protect its quarries.

Duke of Troston
Terraferma
- Duke Gilderoy Reinhart
(COUNTY OF KERANTH GAINED, -1000 resources, +10 gold)
Somehow the count of Keranth who had been squiring under Gilferoy Reinhart was killed. His corpse was discovered in the castle moat. Without an heir the county transferred to the Duke of Troston. This actually benefits Keranth though as it is now able to be fed by the people of troston though it would be advised to construct farms in the fief to make it more self-sustaining.

Beyond that the duke met numerous failures. His condition. . . gaining the better of him. It makes all his attempts to ensure people felt safe and secure, gain money from excess resources, and his secret project did not succeed. Worst was how his orders to sale excess resources were missing several zeros in the letter, resulting in only a few talents for resources worth several times that much.

NEW Quest Option
It will take much time but Gilderoy has made a step in the right direction and believes he has a decent assortment of ingredients and animal subjects to being testing.
End Result Reward (9 Turns): Ichor Whelm- Coming from the words Ichor, a bloodlike fluid/ a watery, fetid discharge from a wound; and whelm, engulf/submerge/a surge. This is a disease made through both alchemical and magical means. It is vicious disease that causes large amounts of fluid retention in the body which results in inflammation, swelling, and rupturing of the skin. Victims often die slowly and are highly prone to infection from the many open pustules. (Once Time Use, will release an epidemic on the world)
[This is by no means able to be obtained in a single turn, I just didn't feel like placing a ton of Turn 1, Turn 2, Turn 3, . . . Turn x rewards]

Comtesse of Blackton - owned by Plutonium95

Baron of Blancburg - 'wicked' Gween Ouelette |Attributes: Bastard, War Hero, Dishonest
(Population Growth +3%)
Word travels that Blancburg is growing in size, and that it is saving up money to begin a mine construction.

Baron of Darom - Henri of House Allard |Attributes: Hedonist, Siege Leader, Charming
The baron of Darom finally manages to get more cattle into his fief, which fixes his food crisis. Now he has almost 10,000 resources stocked up. Perhaps someone could purchase off of him, for the right price.

Baron of Yrenil - Morvan Bourque 'the Hunter' |Attributes: Hunter, Monster, Maimed
(-350 gold, -140 resources, +70 Levy)
Seeing the build up of forces in parts of Dale, Morvan Bourque hires a large force of ballista fodder brave soldiers.

Count of Keranth - Owned by Terraferma

Baron of Dhesh - Galren
(+50 food, +12 Renown)
Lord de Moy goes hunting with his wife Alisya. While combing the forest they, and the hunting party, manage to gain quite a bit of extra food. After that he studies up on magic users, sensing that the conspiracy is caused by a wizard. He finds that humans are naturally unatuned to magic, which is why they of all the oddities of the world rely most heavily on technological advancements. It is also why they require enchanted objects to use magic. Wizards on the other hand are humans that somehow where born with the ability to cast magic, as if to compensate for how few humans can wizards are very talented at magic using. Raw magic manipulation drains the user heavily so wizards while stereotypically lanky and gaunt in appearance tend to have incredible endurance and stamina.

NEW Quest Option
Tevin looks for possible locations a wizard might be hiding. Considering all the crates washing ashore it must be somewhere at the river head, or along one of the minor creeks and streams that feed into the River Salvo. In his quest though he comes across a batch of soldiers wearing numerous colors. Those of Troston, Darom, Vikar, and even Dhesh. He manages to capture one of the ne're-do-wells and interrogates the cretin. It turns out several soldiers from the surrounding region have been moonlighting as mercenaries for an unnamed wealthy benefactor. This particular group was being paid to move crates that show up every third Thursday to a boathouse in Troston.
Turn 1 Reward on Success: More odd markings. Random Item [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: Conspiracy Uncovered. Renown +5 what base roll gives [COMPLETED]
Turn 3 Reward on Success: Bandit force defeated. Loot the field of battle.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: Bandit hoard confiscated. +500 resources, +300 gold
Turn 5 Reward on Success: The Wizard shows himself
Turn 6 Reward on Success: Knowledge on the Eye of Ruchnik legendary item.

Baron of Gwyn - Alexander23
Gwyn continues to bide its time.

NEW Quest Option
Quest Chain Option 1
: Entrusted System- Ideally the system is meant for people fighting the fae to gain control of the towns and populace they conquer where the Fae offer loyalty in return for protection and being taught the Clawrasy way. In practice it is an excuse for lords to enslave and brutalize at their malicious leisure. [Will lead to large scale conflict across Doumore]
Quest Chain Option 2: Ack Loi- Meaning wood law. Many Woodland Realm where fae are believed to exist are there because of this. Their ancestors having sided or made peace treaties with ours centuries ago. As generations go by this has gone from law to rough guidelines people and fae break often. [Will lead to conflict being more small scale, confined to Gwyn Glade]

Count of Urus[/B] - Janha
(Wife Pregnant [in 2 turns have a BOY with these Attributes: Hunter, Cunning, Wanderer])
Urus is put in a position where he can annex two of his vassals. What will he do?

Baron of Khunbur - Player Kicked for Inactivity. Leaving Liege Lord Player, Janha, the choice of whether fief is given to himself, Janha, or made into an NPC.

Baron of Nyth - Player Quit. Leaving Liege Lord Player, Janha, the choice of whether fief is given to himself, Janha, or made into an NPC.

Fiefless - Sneakyflaps
(-10 Max Health by Performing Ritual for Dark Kiss)
Richard does nothing sinister at all. Besides talking to his sword, a lot.

While weak from the ritual of the Dark Kiss, Richard starts feasting on a pixie he had captured in a vial long ago. The magic imbued blood makes him feel almost weightless.
NEW Quest Option
Richard looks through several scrolls in order to determine how to gain mist form, seeing how he is secretly a vampire [yes he is secretly a specific type of vampire hence the skill boost to his unique trait. Don't meta that information]
Turn 1 Reward on Success: You begin to feel strange almost weightless. [COMPLETED]
Turn 2 Reward on Success: You become somewhat ethereal for a brief moment, but are unable to see where you are going during that time.
Turn 3 Reward on Success: You become a form of mist but find you are kicked out of the form by both fire and sunlight.
Turn 4 Reward on Success: You begin to master going in and out of mist form at will.
Turn 5 Reward on Success: Mist Form- Turn into an unharmable body of mist. Perfect for sneaking up on potential victims. When using acumen rolls to do stealth/plots/murder/intrigue gain a +5 to order results

RITUAL:
Richard captures and subdues Liv where he drags her to a catacomb. There he sacrifices numerous animals and makes multiple demonic symbols. The sacrifice isn't to directly make her a vampire though, just make sure he survives. He plunges a blade into his own chest, which erupts in a sickly light. Crying out in pain Richard turns to the subdued Liv and places his lips on her's. She convulses violently, the fact she doesn't start bleeding out of every orifice means that it worked. (tried to be a little vague cause I know you and him already made an IC about it.)

Feifless- oxfordroyale
(Gain Dark Kiss Attribute)

NEW Quest Option
Liv has gone out in search of adventure, yet she never expected to find it so close to home. She has taken on a contract to hunt down deserter from the army of Uath. A simple bounty turned into a chase across all of Doumore.
Turn 1 Reward on Success Followed a lead that the person in question, Robert Ivarson, is hiding in a small mill somewhere east of Vikar.
Turn 2 Reward on Success After a rough fight Robert has escaped. You find that he left a map which marks a spot in the North Calinhad Mountains just west of Dhesh.
Turn 3 Reward on Success You beat Robert to the cave and end up fighting off enlarged spiders, which allows him to escape. Gain ITEM: Boots of Speed- Leather boots which seem to grant the wearer increases speed. Travel Speed +25%
Turn 4 Reward on Success You track Robert to the town of Ildis and get into a fight with several thugs he hired to kill you. Gain 1d60 amount of gold from looting corpses
Turn 5 Reward on Success Follow Robert into the Peren Woods. You fight him and only narrowly survive as he uses enchanted armor plus an ambush to his advantage.
Turn 6 Reward on Success Track him from Perenal all the way to Ogac where you corner him on the docks. You win this time and take the armor. Gain ITEM: Hunter's Armor- Mystical lamellar armor that enhances the abilities of the wearer substantially. +25% Movement Speed, +2 Skill, +40% Health.

RITUAL:
Richard captures and subdues Liv where he drags her to a catacomb. There he sacrifices numerous animals and makes multiple demonic symbols. The sacrifice isn't to directly make her a vampire though, just make sure he survives. He plunges a blade into his own chest, which erupts in a sickly light. Crying out in pain Richard turns to the subdued Liv and places his lips on her's. She convulses violently, the fact she doesn't start bleeding out of every orifice means that it worked.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
{Orders are due Friday Aug 26, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. GMT -5}

NOTE: I also changed food income. I noticed I had it to where you were feeding for soldiers twice in that soldiers are also counted amongst the populace. As such I went back and fixed that. They still cost the same food maintenance, but you aren't paying an extra 2 food for each soldiers now. People should be making more food now.

Last edited:
Check that off the list.

von Sacht, the crazy man he was, had somehow managed to impregnate a mermaid. It was an interesting exercise in human flexibility. Both moral and physical. She also was a noble, which was neat. You know what, might as well marry the (sea)girl. That'd be nice.

If you can sleep with fishpeople, can you seep with birdpeople too?