• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
EEP RW 1.6 Rus for MP
really the map is even more rich than WATK and we tryed it first time and think it is not good... but something new.

Yeah, naval battles were kewl.

2300 warships of de Ruyter lost a lots to 1300 warships of Portugal
XV-1665b.jpg

but at second run united fleet kicked Portugal&Spain combined fleets :)
XV-1665c.jpg

XV-1665d.jpg

today i reached final in HOI2 russian league tournament. We play scenarios :) This is Ardennes

My first official HOI2MP games :) 5 wins in a row.

ScreenSave19hoi.JPG

awww an hoi2 league, do u guys take non russians?

w00t 25 on the list of fame now:D

i won HoI2 tournament :D

Last time I talked you about HoI2 you said it is not a challange after you figured how to extend the Maginot line with level 10 forts before WW2 starts. :p

Anyways, congrats! ;)

you are absolutely right. But this duels were at scenarios, where you can`t build anything. That is pure tactic.

Regarding forts, people in regular game limit them to level 5. Besides now i know how easily bomber destroy any building in the province :D

you are absolutely right. But this duels were at scenarios, where you can`t build anything. That is pure tactic.

Regarding forts, people in regular game limit them to level 5. Besides now i know how easily bomber destroy any building in the province :D

Ah yeah forgot that in most battlescens you can't build anything. And bombers are overpowered indeed. :p:D

just i liked this pic:

strate.jpg

not me, but yes ;)