• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bam!

1588, and I'm expanding in my usual "only a warmonger if necessary" fashion. About to go to war with Castille for that one province of Brazil they own, and Galicia if I can get away with it. Wish me luck, they're larger than me. :cool:

:wacko: How the hell did that happen???? Unless the WWM changes royal marriages, either cree converted to shinto or japan became pagan!!! And even if one of them did convert somehow, how the hell did they even come into contact to get a RM?!?!!?

This has to be the most random and unlikely thing ive ever seen posted on these forums...

Well, I didn't really see the message "Japan has inherited Cree" but I'm guessing it did.. Also, they might have gotten into contact with them because of me using the "event 13903" (discover every province in the world) :D

Well, I didn't really see the message "Japan has inherited Cree" but I'm guessing it did.. Also, they might have gotten into contact with them because of me using the "event 13903" (discover every province in the world) :D
Despite your cheating, it's still totally messed up. :eek:

Indeed.. now it's a colonial race: Manchu vs. Japan :D I'm taking Western N-A while they're fighting with France for the Eastern part. I'm pretty sure this is what the japanese imagined the outcome of WW2 should've been :rofl:

Indeed.. now it's a colonial race: Manchu vs. Japan :D I'm taking Western N-A while they're fighting with France for the Eastern part. I'm pretty sure this is what the japanese imagined the outcome of WW2 should've been :rofl:

As far as I'm aware the Japanese knew they could never defeat the US in a war, their idea was to hit Pearl Harbour hard, shocking the US into negociating peace, their Pacific fleet having been annihilated.

The plan being to ensure the US stays out of that half of the world while Japan builds a nice big Empire in Indonesia/China. Sadly for them, the US didn't get scared, just really, really angry.

Carthage was destroyed by the Romans and then rebuild and became the most important city in Africa. It was very prosperous for hundreds of years and became the Vandal capital and then the Byzantines took it back but fell to the Caliphate and was totally destroyed. That was around 600AD and is only a few hundred years before the timeline. And plus have you seen the population size in Tunis!

Must be why they usually become the leading power in North Africa.

Oh, wait, is it opposite day yet?

My Bihar-> Hindustan game in MMP, now in 1719 i think. I think my Southern borders look oddly similar to the Mughal Empire under Akbar :)

The Timurids *finally* collapsed in the mid 17th century (apparently everyone tribal managed to change government early on, Timurids were a noble "republic" then suddenly turned into Fergana and I caught a message about a collapse of the Empire event in the log somewhere).
Ashikaga formed Japan then promptly crumbled leaving all the Daimyos as helpless vassals of the serially bankrupt Japanese nation so I've been sniping provinces whenever I can land myself in a war against Japan.

Currently I'm at war with Vijayanagara because I don't like the fact that they own Gondwana which is right next to my capital, I may try and take the whole subcontinent by the end of the game

Oh yeah, France seems to be devouring Canada (but still Ethiopia in Ethiopia as its the same colour as France and Scandi) and I don't know how Aragon got free from Spain and grew so much, judging by the size my guess is that they must have been released in a war and Spain retook most of their Western provinces in a subsequent war

My Spanish Empire right before the 3rd Franco-Spanish war, I will post a new map once the war is over.

EU3_MAP_SPA_1544526_1.jpg

EU3_MAP_SPA_1544526_2.jpg

Cool that Russia has formed, but what is that light blue thing on the coast near Archangelsk in northeastern Russia?

From our "Swords on Sunday" multiplayer campaign in 1461

EU3_MAP_MLO_1461518_1-1.jpg

Any nation of any significant size is player controlled - there was a player in Poland who was completely annexed towards the end of last session. Holland is also player-controlled but is a vassal of England. Castille has taken a bit out of the tip of the Italian boot (conquered from Aragon who annexed one-province Sicily).

There's been a couple of player-vs-player wars. France is still the strongest nation in western/central Europe despite a loss to a coalition-war. OE looks stronger than it probably is - behind in tech and with some strong neighbours.

Novgorod and Ming are both giants to the east - massive manpower and both close to westernizing to Latin.

Castille sits securely in its corner of Europe, one of the top earners and with good prospects of expansion - Portugal planning to move out of Europes once he settles abroad and leaving all his possessions to Castille (booh). The indian nations and Japan are question-marks, but time will tell what the game holds for them. Denmark, Mecklenburg, Austria and Milan probably all trying to figure out how to keep up with the rest of the world now that European expansion will have to be done at the expense of other players.

EU3_MAP_MLO_1461518_1-2.jpg

The evil imperialists (England, Castille, Portugal and to some extent Holland, but he's being outed by his overlord) have already divided the Americas between them.

http://www.europa3.ru/cgi-bin/mpsta...ue=int&season=comp-2009&game=XV&yearsave=1461 <- Stats!

Last edited:
What happened to the OE? It looks like GB has invaded turkey...
The dark red is Byzantine in WWM. The bits of purple around it are Turkey, as the Ottoman Empire has collapsed.

And why there are no black holes in the middle of Africa and America? What mod is this?
Check out the mod in my signature. There's a diagram in the first post that highlights all the new provinces in the most recent version. :)