• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It would be advisable to update the list, because it looks stupid that a guy who retired ages ago still leads the GM list. Surely by now someone else has hosted more games or at least nearly as much as that lousy old jerk, who didn't even know how a proper game is hosted.

It would be advisable to update the list, because it looks stupid that a guy who retired ages ago still leads the GM list. Surely by now someone else has hosted more games or at least nearly as much as that lousy old jerk, who didn't even know how a proper game is hosted.

Will the old jerk come back some day and GM again ? :D

Will the old jerk come back some day and GM again ? :D

They say that you should never say never, but I don't see that happening in the near future. WW isn't only thing from where I have retired, I did also retired from the OT where I had active conversations about diversity of topics and it's been more than a week since I last had time to read AARs which I'm following.

Recently I have been around maybe 5-10 minutes per day to check new posts from User CP and occasionally comment something on the game forums. So I don't think that I can start gaming habit, when I can't even find one hour for catching up the AARs.

Updated :)

I'm the 2nd person to GM 10 games after Olaus :)

Congarts to:

- Jonti who has now 31 wins!!!! and keeps expanding his lead.
- Slinky who is rising faster than light :). One more win and he reaches the top 5 of all time!!!
- Dublish who rose to #13 All-time with his 9th win.
- Punk who can now update his sig, you have 5 wins ;)
- Jens with his hattrick. You are among such great players as Slinky, MrG, Jonti and <kuch> me :D
- 1st time winners in past games (Jens, EU_proof, Hellvink, Nautilu, THE_SPLIT)
- all winners in the past 2 months :)

Congarts to:

- Slinky who is rising faster than light :). One more win and he reaches the top 5 of all time!!!
- Jens with his hattrick. You are among such great players as Slinky, MrG, Jonti and <kuch> me :D

:cool:

Congarts to:

Nice!

Well done to everyone.

I'll be having a hiatus for the next few games, but when I come back
ninja.gif

I will be difficult to break into the top five now that AOK. 11 is back and the_hdk started playing again. :) I will probably have to get twenty wins to get past Olaus and enter the top five. Most likely he will start playing again by that time though :p

I will be difficult to break into the top five now that AOK. 11 is back and the_hdk started playing again. :) I will probably have to get twenty wins to get past Olaus and enter the top five. Most likely he will start playing again by that time though :p

don't worry I haven't won in 3 months....:p

but yeah probably when we reach 20 VLN and Olaus will be back :D

Yay! I only need to win another 28 games, and hunt/lynch/scan Jonti every game, and I'll be number one! :cool:
Why would you want to waist a scan on jonti-h if you are going to lynch him anyway :p
don't worry I haven't won in 3 months....:p
I was planning on GM-ing some more and perhaps take a little break here and there so it should be difficult enough to catch you ;)
but yeah probably when we reach 20 VLN and Olaus will be back :D
I certainly hope so. :cool: