• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Baden

baden.jpg

Brand

Perhaps Brandenburg deserves a specific skin.

brandenburg.jpg

Saxony

So does Saxony.

saxony.jpgA

Last edited:
braunschweiglneburg.jpg

Bishopric

wurzburgshield.jpg

Italy

veniceoption3.jpg

the generic one looks nice :) , you should also give a special one for bavaria and luxembourg

btw since you said you send colonists what will that replace?

will the doge of venice fill all places expect faith?

Last edited:
Another State in Italy

genoa.jpg

the generic one looks nice :) , you should also give a special one for bavaria and luxembourg

I've already shown a specific one for Bavaria. It was somewhere above. Can repeat it here.

bavariashield.jpg

Nothing ready yet for Lux. But there is a nice looking skin and shield for Ragusa. :)

ragusashield.jpg

I don't guarantee this is the castle count Dracula used to live in but... this is just Transylvania, a despotic monarchy.

transylvania.jpg

will the doge of venice fill all places expect faith?

Since Venezia was a republic the Doge should not usurp all ministerial portfolios. It should be Serenissima Signoria or Minor Consiglio (in some cases) instead of the Doge unless I can find specific politicians for the Most Serene Republic.

Last edited:

In the second half of the XVIth century Luxemburg did not exist as an independent nation. It was nothing but a Spanish province. Thus Luxemburg doesn't need any skin at all.

habsburgs1547.jpg

I don't guarantee this is the castle count Dracula used to live in but... this is just Transylvania, a despotic monarchy.

In fact, the castle usually connected toCount Dracula is Bran Castle
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bran_Castle

Great mod and probably one of the most unique

P.S. I could help with research for Wallachia&Moldavia and Transylvania if needed

I follow this mod from the shadows with great expectations. It's just awesome, brilliant ect. Although I miss the Kingdom of Hungary from the map. It should be a puppet state, but still. Is there any chance to fix that? ;)

With the fall of Buda in 1541 Hungary was practically divided into parts and the title of kings of Hungary went to the Austrian Habsburgs which means the country ceased to exist as an independent nation for some period of time.

Anyway it should be possible that Hungary emerges again as the result of a revolt or some other reasons.