• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Am I the only ones who's missing lions?
Both here and over there in the game with the ugly portraits, I mean Stellaris, there is a distinct lack of lions.

Eastern Roman emperors, and even Karl the great had menageries containing various exotic animals, including lions. He also had an Elephant, which was a gift from the Abbasid Caliph Harun al-Rashid, improving relations via exotic animal gifts. Paradox, please.

Why not have the lions strike back? Who's stronger, one Empire with a levy of 50,000 lions or the Sunset Invasion?

*animal kingdoms added*
And that kids, was how 5000 people lost no nut november thanks to paradox.

No goats? Too bad, I was wanting to re-create King Asgore and his kingdom from Undertale(though he leans heavily toward humanish, and these portraits in-game are realistic looking animals, save for the dragons).

No goats? Too bad, I was wanting to re-create King Asgore and his kingdom from Undertale(though he leans heavily toward humanish, and these portraits in-game are realistic looking animals, save for the dragons).

What?? How can you say those dragons aren't realistic looking?

Heresy!

DRAGONGOD VULT!

What?? How can you say those dragons aren't realistic looking?

Heresy!

DRAGONGOD VULT!
The dragons from the Mythos Fantasy mod look much better than the coming portraits. Given that dragons in Mythos are their own culture, with their own religion, trying to cling to the remote regions where only few humans have set foot, Mythos portraits needed to have more work put into them. Image

latest
latest
latest
1374348759369.png
Let me guess, those are from a Howard the duck comic?

Will it be a part of the patch or the DLC?

Will we be able to implement other animals with some modding skills?

Almost certainly. The neat thing about PDX products is that once they add one thing it is usually dead easy to clone it and add a zillion more. Without seeing the code I am going to bet the farm that all PDX did was close their existing code for horses and secret bears and draw up new portraits, new culture definitions (and name and dynasty lists) and new localisations.

Dead easy.

Almost certainly. The neat thing about PDX products is that once they add one thing it is usually dead easy to clone it and add a zillion more. Without seeing the code I am going to bet the farm that all PDX did was close their existing code for horses and secret bears and draw up new portraits, new culture definitions (and name and dynasty lists) and new localisations.

Dead easy.
I doubt the portraits would have Paradox's quality and style though. :(

If nothing else the Animal Kingdom culture is making it easy to figure out what everyone's specific furry fetish is.

Righteous Furries!

WOW Aztec Invasion DLC just get better! Add Foxes as the Aztec Invaders! Aztec FOXES!
If nothing else the Animal Kingdom culture is making it easy to figure out what everyone's specific furry fetish is.
ewwww... Seriously though, with all the messed up stuff you can do in CK2 I only just now got disgusted by something someone posted lol.