• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ewwww... Seriously though, with all the messed up stuff you can do in CK2 I only just now got disgusted by something someone posted lol.

And my work here is done.

WOW Aztec Invasion DLC just get better! Add Foxes as the Aztec Invaders! Aztec FOXES!

ewwww... Seriously though, with all the messed up stuff you can do in CK2 I only just now got disgusted by something someone posted lol.
I think that jaguars would be far more fitting for Aztecs since the aztecs warriors called themselves the jaguar warriors, plus they be an exotic animal.

I love all the animals people have suggested, but I'd especially like turtles. I hope there's a way to easily remove the human cultures. If I'm going to do an animal play through, I want it to be only animals.

*animal kingdoms added*
And that kids, was how 5000 people lost no nut november thanks to paradox.
075.jpg

I love all the animals people have suggested, but I'd especially like turtles. I hope there's a way to easily remove the human cultures. If I'm going to do an animal play through, I want it to be only animals.

There is, simply start with a religion with only animal people heads, and then conquer all the human realms, replace their nobility with your own, and "culture convert" the provinces.

Xenocide, no longer for just Stellaris players.

Foxes definitely. Also, liking many of the other mentioned ideas like penguins, turtles, tigers, and unicorns. But what I really want is the possible invasion of fish people ala Deep Ones. Instead of Aztec invasion, in Animal Kingdoms, the fish invade. Or maybe 50/50% you Aztec of Deep Ones. Or both!

I was hoping squids would be in this mode, but on the other hand it's probably for the best to keep cephalophilia out of the game.

so how do you form the Empire of Equestria?
I guess this will be the prequel to Equestria at war - Equestria forms? A mod that replaces Europe with Equestria, and were you can unify the different pony tribes?