• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alexandru H. said:
Aahh...I don't know, maybe...Johan's announcement??? :rolleyes:

Johan's announcement makes you think they're designing an FPS?? :confused:

This, Experience with the Paradox strategy games, and interested in those types of games., from Johan's announcement, kinda makes me think they'll be making more games like they have been in the past, rather than an FPS.... :rolleyes:

Nikolai II said:
Aah - the infamous GH - Gustav's Hatchet :D

Play as Gustav, the Warrior King of Sweden as you fight your way through thirty years of blood-soaked European history! From the shores of Pommerania to the battlefields of Bohemia it is a carnival ride of carnage, until you face the Mighty Wallenstein with his laser-beam eyes and missile-launcer arms in a climatic showdown outside Vienna.

:D Uhmmm.... Off-topic people?:D

Nikolai said:
:D Uhmmm.... Off-topic people?:D

Not really - there is an easter egg allowing you to take the guise of Jeanne d'Arc and kill englishmen in the HYW. It only changes the graphix though, so there are still guns :(

:)p)

Damocles said:
Its been about 3 months since we heard whats been going on. I wonder if we could get some kind of messy update. I know as much about the game now as I did two years ago.

Updates! here! on the CK forum! :rofl:

"I laugh i your general direction" :D

Damocles said:
Play as Gustav, the Warrior King of Sweden as you fight your way through thirty years of blood-soaked European history! From the shores of Pommerania to the battlefields of Bohemia it is a carnival ride of carnage, until you face the Mighty Wallenstein with his laser-beam eyes and missile-launcer arms in a climatic showdown outside Vienna.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's the funniest thing I've read all week (OK, so it's only Monday, but still ;) )!