• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm curiuos as to whether the GM would accept this as an unvote/revote.

Yes, it would count.

§7a Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in bold text, preferably separated from any other words in your post. I will attempt to count any and all votes made, but I am not responsible for failing to notice a vote if it has not been clearly delineated as such. Here is an example vote:
VOTE X
If you wish to unvote someone, write "UNVOTE":
UNVOTE X
VOTE Y

Capital letters are optional. Misspelled player names or nicknames are acceptable, as long as it is clear whom you are voting. If you fail to unvote before voting again, or unvote the “wrong” person and vote someone new, the new vote WILL BE COUNTED.

The last section is the relevant part to your question.

The standard is:

Basically, unvote, then vote again. You can even just Unvote if you want to wait to revote.
yuo got emu'd son!

Y'know, it took until this post to realize I was actually READING his name wrong. That's what I get for skimming I guess. I thought his 'state of arkansas' posts were just some annoying pseudo name-RP thing.

My apologies Arkasas.

It took me a long time to notice that it wasn't Arkansas. But once I noticed, the habit was entrenched.

But suppose there were players like "New Hapshire", "Mihigan", or "Wisonsin", Arkasas. I hope you can understand the whys and wherefores of the Arkansas bushiness.

Vote That seemingly black virus from Osmosis Jones
Did that seem vaguely racist to anybody?

You are a teenager who is apparently known in David Madden's Fantasy Universe, so you're probably not a racist.

You are a teenager who is apparently known in David Madden's Fantasy Universe, so you're probably not a racist.
Who is David Madden?
How do you know I iz teenz?

Oh wait, nvm. There is nothing more to see here. Move along.

thatsracist.gif

Nah, I like it the way it is. Did you not enjoy the process by which you found out the ideal play for a JL? Why take that away from new joiners and tell them 'this is what you have to do'. I understand it can be frustrating when a newb messes up as JL, but taking it the right way can actually add to the fun of uncertainty. Plus (!) you get to call them stupid newb's which is also fun.

Because *I* need to remind myself of that list from time to time. ;-)

Did Rysz's (and Kaetjes) mother ever sign to Paradox forums for werewolf?

Yes. She's a true terror. Way too good at this. Also, probably never going to play it here again. ;-)

PM. Though I heard some might use irc or whatever they have at hand should they be in JL or wolf pack with persons they know better.

There's also google chat - some people use that, me amongst them.

You know what'd be interesting (and painful)? A Rysz/randy/Kaetje/Dirkje pack.

Pack communication would become rather easy in such a case - we just go downstairs and sit around the dinner table. :)

Hack (or noob?) GM. Seer can't be cursed.

.. I'm pretty sure that has been done.

Vote all racists

Very Official-Looking But Thoroughly Meaningless Shamvote Count

9.5 hours until deadline

pjnlsn: 2
pjnlsn [76]
2kNikk [64 DutchGuy -> 120]

Nautilu: 1
DutchGuy [62]

Randakar: 1
Kaisersohaib [63]

Arkansas: 1
Xarkan [80]

Vaccines: 1
Rovsea [83]

Rovsea: 1
Daffius [92]

Patient One: 1
alxeu [118]

That seemingly black virus from Osmosis Jones: 1
GreatUberGeek [127]

All racists: 1
randakar [133]

Not Voted: 7
Panzer Commader
aedan777
enkhuush
THE_SPLIT
Arkansas
Nautilu
jonti-h

.. I'm pretty sure that has been done.

Huh. I know I was away for quite long time but I think all games have had that "seer can't be cursed" line in them. Apprentices, sure, but not original seers. Then again, why not...

Huh. I know I was away for quite long time but I think all games have had that "seer can't be cursed" line in them. Apprentices, sure, but not original seers. Then again, why not...

I really just wanted to make up an absurdly overpowered role (the one I gave Wagonlitz is still vulnerable to lynches, though, so I could probably add a trait or two to deal with that). Cursed seer does seem like it might be a bit gamebreaking in an actual game, and I wouldn't dare put it in a real game, unless I was feeling particularly evil.

I really just wanted to make up an absurdly overpowered role (the one I gave Wagonlitz is still vulnerable to lynches, though, so I could probably add a trait or two to deal with that). Cursed seer does seem like it might be a bit gamebreaking in an actual game, and I wouldn't dare put it in a real game, unless I was feeling particularly evil.

Add in innkeeper = unlynchable

Add in innkeeper = unlynchable
Through in limitless Leader-lynches and he could potentially also switch the lynch to somebody else in the running.

I never said that it's a good idea. ;-)

Through in limitless Leader-lynches and he could potentially also switch the lynch to somebody else in the running.

That reminds me of that Big game that had one player (not sure who, but I think it was snoop) running around with something like 8 traits, just because some people were joking about that in the pre-game banter.