• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Achievements are as follows:

The Great Khan
As the Mongol Khanate or the Golden Horde, conquer or vassalize the Chinese, Russian and Persian regions.

Four For Trade
Form four Trade Companies and get bonus merchants from all of them.

The Grand Armada
Have 500 heavy ships and no loans.

Je maintiendrai
Form the Netherlands as a minor nation starting with Dutch culture.

A Protected Market
Have 100% Mercantilism.

Queen of Mercury
As Kilwa, own Zanzibar and Bombay (North Konkan).

A Pile of Gold
Own 10 provinces which produce gold.

Sons of Carthage
As Tunisia, own Sicily, Sardinia, the Balearic Islands, the coast of Algiers and the southern coast of Spain.

The Princess is in this Castle
Have a female heir and a Royal Palace.

Achievements are as follows:

The Great Khan
As the Mongol Khanate or the Golden Horde, conquer or vassalize the Chinese, Russian and Persian regions.

Four For Trade
Form four Trade Companies and get bonus merchants from all of them.

The Grand Armada
Have 500 heavy ships and no loans.

Je maintiendrai
Form the Netherlands as a minor nation starting with Dutch culture.

A Protected Market
Have 100% Mercantilism.

Queen of Mercury
As Kilwa, own Zanzibar and Bombay (North Konkan).

A Pile of Gold

Sons of Carthage
As Tunisia, own Sicily, Sardinia, the Balearic Islands, the coast of Algiers and the southern coast of Spain.

The Princess is in this Castle
Have a female heir and a Royal Palace.

Source?

To be honest i was little bit excited about 1.6 until i read the patch notes. So we are supposed to fiddle our tumbs and scratch our asses until late 1600's to do any kind of conquest?

Yeah.

Just continue to balance this SP game called EU4 for MP.

Force March and HRE nerfs are kind of lame (especially change Religion IA, which was pretty much the only reliable way to get IA).

Concerning annexing vassals, since monarch points are capped at -100, what happens when I'm at say -99 at the end of the month and annexation is still in progress. Will it cancel the annexation or will it continue to go through.

i think will be a nerf the their special government

Added some missing stuff:
- admin efficiency now reduces peacecost for a province by same percentage as it reduces overextension.
- refactored libertydesire to be 0-100 internally instead of 0-1
- libertydesire now increases if desire is <tariffs*adm_efficiency of colony & libertty desire now increases by 1+adm_efficiency each step.
- dutch republic is no longer +33% forcelimit, but instead +10% heavyship power
- wining defensive wars for emperor now triggers when it should.. if an outsider had attacked OR if there is not a valid wargoal.
- emperor no longer gets bonus IA for joining offensive wars outside the empire.

Well , garuntees are now a lot less useful.

Also, YOU WIN PARADOX! Fine, I will core things with admin points now.

Lastly, words cannot express how silly it is to have any notion of "nationalism" in EU4 before the French Revolution. "nationalism" last for 30 years? Really?

Otherwise, lots of interesting changes.

A Pile of Gold
Will provinces owned by your Colonial Nations count towards this? Especially looking at this Aztec/Incan gold ...

I think the removal of sliders has lead to the blobbing thing. Some nations were very good at certain things in EUIII ie Burgandy and Teutonic Order at warfare. It made there survival a bit easier as a human player I suppose. NI tend to lead towards this now ie Prussia will have a great army if it forms but often it means gank someone before they can get the ball rolling ( Austria, France, Ottomans and Muscovy being prime targets for early ganking). There is a bit of incentive to hit nations before they even get an idea let alone a NI unlocked.

- Dynamic Province Names
* Names can now be scripted to be unique for either the province owner, the province culture or the province culture group (in that priority).
* Activating Dynamic Province Names is now a gameplay setting
Is this a patch feature or a Wealth of Nations feature?
You listed it under Wealth of Nations in the first list and under modding in the patch notes.

Does the Dutch Republic count and a Merchant Republic? I mean in relation to the production benefits.

Also, I find it is slightly annoying that Asia (in particular) has been economically weakened this way. Reduce goods produced as per BT, which majorly affects ROTW and then give Europe what it loses back from Merchant Republics (just count how many non-European Merchant Republics there are).

Lastly, words cannot express how silly it is to have any notion of "nationalism" in EU4 before the French Revolution. "nationalism" last for 30 years? Really?

Call it what you want but lasting unrest in conquered provinces is a must. Expansion shouldn't be instantly profitable, and a period of digesting the new land provides a far better and less arbitrary cap on expansion than OE and the like.