• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How about all 4 of you die and you make me the automatic winner?

You can't win, though. Only the sorcerer can and I heard there was no sorcerer named THE_SPLIT in the game.

Leksu can't be gray since he witnessed one of them. And grays haven't gotten any no hunt nights so no cursed ones for them. He's either goodie (if only gray wolf is around without cultist) or turned red.

Is my memory just spooking me or didn't walrus say that Leksu outed a wolf for the JL? As in, he didn't witness it?

I don't know, maybe also the fact that I've actually tried to look for wolves instead of posting few lines to defend myself and mostly bothered to post couple of words in addition to the vote? So how about you make some theories there?

Like I said, unless Clouseau is totally off it's now wolves who battle for the win and as a villager I'm mostly sidelined. Sure, everybody could pile on me but then I'd die, red gets hunt in and if he hunts gray wolf he wins. I'm kind of counting that the grays would try to kill the red to prevent the hunt and I'd try to lynch the gray with the red, hoping that there'd be brutal for red wolf.

Looks like pretty clear to me:

I said we should go after someone who voted on madchemist on day 6.
That's:
Leksu
Gen Skobelev
Eternaly_Lost
the_hdk
aedan777

leksu outed a wolf for us, and has had PJL PM's shared with him - and none of us have turned up dead via wolf hunt. He's as cleared as anyone can be at this point. The General has been priest scanned and was clean, so he gets a pass for today, so that just leaves E_L, yourself, and aedan. And I voted you earlier in the game based on your voting pattern over the first few days, so I'm happy to do so again.

This post is what I was thinking of, but it does indeed look more like leksu outed the wolf on his own rather than at the instruction of the PJL.

Guys, I am moving out of my accommodation today, so I may not be active...around the general deadline area. I am very sorry, but at this stage I don't know when I'll be leaving. All I know is it's a 4/5 hour car journey and the update might be late a few hours. I will do everything I can to try and get to a wi-fi connection as soon as I can, but you may be waiting for a while. I apologise.

Guys, I am moving out of my accommodation today, so I may not be active...around the general deadline area. I am very sorry, but at this stage I don't know when I'll be leaving. All I know is it's a 4/5 hour car journey and the update might be late a few hours. I will do everything I can to try and get to a wi-fi connection as soon as I can, but you may be waiting for a while. I apologise.
Perhaps you could give us additional 24 hours to ponder things over?

Perhaps you could give us additional 24 hours to ponder things over?
I could do that. What does everyone else think? Do you want more time? Doesn't necessarily have to be a full 24 hours extra either.