• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Because he is so awesome.

But no seriously he is doing very good work. He actually bothers to give detailed answers about what he is doing, I have noticed this in eu4 forum.

The bolded part certainly deserves appreciation!

Also, he replied to one of my posts a while ago and not only didn't take offence about the somewhat worked up/prickly tone (this is wrong, that should be fixed etc., the other thing is absolutely bonkers and something else needs a rework ASAP and such like), said thank you for the feedback and promised to look at it. I was humbled by that. Looks like a very kind fella.

The end results are impressive in themselves (the AI is sometimes frustratingly sensible compared to any other game), but it is great that he keeps us up to date and informed. I mean, heck, he even rapidly responded to a post today when he should be off relaxing for the weekend. I really like that he doesn't feel compelled to hide behind a curtain and pretend the AI is just magic,

No love for our Hedgehog overlord, Groogy?

realsonic.jpg

I can't think of bad things to say of Paradox as a whole. Yeah sometimes they make decisions I disagree with but overall they are still number one on my list, as they have been ever since I first played their games.

Wiz cares about such things because he was once just a player like we all are (apart from developing one of the best mods for CK2), so he knows both sides and understands our (community) point of view. Which only makes him more awesome is that he genuinely cares about this - after all, he don't have to write so much about what he's doing, right? :)

I love what he is doing with the AI in these games. I do hope he is involved in HoI4(is he?).

Wiz is awesome, and Paradox was smart to pick him up after his long work on CK2plus.

I love what he is doing with the AI in these games. I do hope he is involved in HoI4(is he?).

I am! (Can confirm this now since podcat already did)

Also, thanks for the nice thread. Made my day. :)

5UKFrXH.png