• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6 different possible game speeds! ERMAGHGGAD!

Notice that the line is not horisontally straight, so it's not a UI element.

Space or strait lane?

So... Nero must be the new game, because it has no borders. That means, for me, that this game should be a sequel. They wouldn't produce two absolutle new games. I'm for HoI4 now.

Starting to think so too

Hmm, this could still be anything.
BUT: If this is an actual ingame pic it´d almost rule out HoI4, simply because there wouldn´t be that much black around anything in HoI. If it´s just a pic from on of the art files in the game, then everything is still possible.

Hmm, this could still be anything.
BUT: If this is an actual ingame pic it´d almost rule out HoI4, simply because there wouldn´t be that much black around anything in HoI. If it´s just a pic from on of the art files in the game, then everything is still possible.
I think it is the second option.

This is basically him telling us this game will be 3D. To which I will respond "duh, all your games are 3D nowadays".

At a futher level of speculation, this does look like a 3D verison of a lot of the dotted lines/boundaries seen in Paradox's traditional games. There's no "no provinces" shocker here.

So... Nero must be the new game, because it has no borders. That means, for me, that this game should be a sequel. They wouldn't produce two absolutle new games. I'm for HoI4 now.

I agree.

I guess Nero is a space game.. Nero may refers to black deep space because to Latin word "niger" which means Black (in modern neo latins languages; Nero, Noir, Negro, Negru etc.)

I want this to be HOI 4 so much though..

Me? I want to see HOI4, but I really want to see something new in it. I already played HOI2 and HOI3 to death, so it can't be just the same game with new cosmetic features.

Health bar?