• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not sure if the absinthe was entirely out of Dalip's system when he made this decision!

Loved the angry frown on the elephant's face.

How Dhian possibly thought Gunkaar would keep Dalip in line is a mystery. Our PM's getting complacent in his old age.

Last edited:
Could we possibly soon get a map of your lovely country :D

Small hazards include sprains, strains, and gunshot wounds

I actually laughed out loud at the choice of words "border incident" - I don't think the usual description of that is an elephant led army marching in? :D

A very nicely drawn elephant, I might add.
Just adding my voice to the praise of the elephant. Top work!
Thank you! Although artistic integrity forces me to point out that I’ve been lazily recycling it since the beginning of this comic – notably on pages 2, 3, 16 and 25.

Lol, the PM hoping his grandson to keep Dalip sane.... Then Gunkaar tags along for the joy ride

Fun indeed.
It’s all fun and games until a country gets annexed. Then it’s more fun and games!

so he's on a quick tour of the minors ... very Anschluss minded is our Dalip (it maybe safer if he did stick to the Absinthe)

& indeed, it is a stunningly well drawn elephant
Well, he’s certainly found a way to make himself meaningful again.

I'm not sure if the absinthe was entirely out of Dalip's system when he made this decision!

Loved the angry frown on the elephant's face.

How Dhian possibly thought Gunkaar would keep Dalip in line is a mystery. Our PM's getting complacent in his old age.
Yes, perhaps he is…

Will dalip have enough war elephants? Or will he get them from Mysore just like the other guy did
Ideally, he’ll only need the one. But it’s worth pointing out that Mysore is one of those minors that didn’t join to form India…

I think the old PM is overreacting ... c'mon, atleast when Dalip is on the green stuff he invades flat countries, not the Everest like when he is dry :p
When he was dry he had the good sense to send other people to Nepal, not go there himself!

Could we possibly soon get a map of your lovely country :D
You’ll get a small map in the next update. The pre-anscluuss borders can be seen on page 44.

Invading small Indian neighbors is fantastic exercise. Dalip really cares about the health of his soldiers.
Small hazards include sprains, strains, and gunshot wounds
He really is a father to his people! ;)

49: The Indian Minor Tour

I like to think of those series of photographs as a heroic montage with appropriate soundtrack, leading to the climax of the showdown with the villain, Britain.

Dalip is dead ( drama sound ) what a turnout

Who says it was Dalip that was shot?

Me, it looks like it.

I'm inclined to agree, but it could be Gunkaar.

Gunkaar isn´t even known in british world