Werewolf Lite CCXXXIX: Big Trouble in Little Paradise

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok, I'll wait as well to see.

I'm not a Wolf. And I'm not a Wold either... :)

VOTE King Hannibal

Know that feeling... :)

Wasn't any...

Is that a good or a bad sign....

*gulps*

I demand the autolynching of non voters :p

I agree. Problem is that King Hannibal already missed a vote a few days ago (if my count was acurate back then). Sooo it can be argued both ways.

But I agree totally that non-voters in lite needs to be subbed or auto-lynched, depending on the day it takes place.

I agree. Problem is that King Hannibal already missed a vote a few days ago (if my count was acurate back then). Sooo it can be argued both ways.

But I agree totally that non-voters in lite needs to be subbed or auto-lynched, depending on the day it takes place.

Yeah, but if hannibal is a wolf we have absolutely nothing on HDK for the most important day of the game. Hannibal was during an outing, so I didn't mention anything.

king hannibal - gigau (306, 320), kingepyon (330, 344), rendap (345)
Rendap - randakar (313)
randakar - snoopdogg (321)
gigau - king hannibal (323)

king hannibal dies... but what does this mean...?

Yeah, but if hannibal is a wolf we have absolutely nothing on HDK for the most important day of the game. Hannibal was during an outing, so I didn't mention anything.

I know. I believe that we need to discuss this in the discussion thread and see if we can agree on some standard lite rule that can be added.

I know, I was (mostly) kidding anyway. Win or lose today, I play werewolf for days like these.

Same here. We can only hope that King Hannibal is a wolf and it's not over.