• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Italian government is a known ally of Germany and is not going to be treated as a neutral so long as they themselves do not truly play the part of a neutral. Italy is not a neutral as they currently stand and any propaganda otherwise will not sway the enemies of Germany from acting. If they are foolish enough to go to war with much of the world then their government will be treated accordingly. We will seek to minimize the impact upon her people but those that use the cloak of neutrality to hide the truth will not be handled as a neutral.

The Kingdom of Italy is an ally of Germany but we have chosen to remain neutral conflict, we have not given aid to either Germany or or any other Central Power in its war against the Allies. We offer the United Kingdom a non-aggression pact to put to rest any fears that The Kingdom of Italy will take up arms against the allies. We also ask why The United Kingdom has not attacked the Russian Empire since it is at war with China your ally.

Last edited:
The Kingdom of Italy is an ally of Germany but we have chosen to remain neutral conflict, we have not given aid to either Germany or or any other Central Power in its war against the Allies. We offer the United Kingdom a non-aggression pact to put to rest any fears that The Kingdom of Italy will take up arms against the allies. We also ask why The United Kingdom has not attacked the Russian Empire since it is at war with China your ally.
OOC: You guys are this dense?

Our treaty does not call for it. You demand we violate our treaty with China to benefit the nations we are at war with? Is the Italian government that thick? The same with your so called proposal. You expect us to turn a blind eye to Italy, again to benefit the nations we are at war with, and to trust the word of a nation in the very alliance we are at war with?

Tehran treaty of Security and Development

The British Empire will provide funding, technicians and engineers to help construct a massive new railroad infrastructure in Persia. Some experts and workers from India will assist the process to help better connect India with Persia as well. The main goal of the construction is to connect the coastline and railroads running north to connect with Russia.

The British Empire will officially provide 15k to build the Persian railroads and 5k to build up the rails on the Indian side.

In exchange Persia will provide some mining and commercial concessions to a new company. The company will also manage the railroads in Persia.

The ownership will be divided to 55% the British government, 15% the Persian Government and 30% the Indian government. After a period of 40 years Persia will have the right to purchase all British shares at a fair market price.

The British Empire will guarantee the borders of Persia against invasion so long as they honor this treaty.

[X] - The Lord Salisbury, Prime Minister of His Majesty's Government, acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India
[ ] ((ooc india))
[ ] ((ooc persia))

((pending fry approval also))

[X] - Prime Minister Lalmohan Ghosh of the Dominion of India, acting on behalf of His Imperial Majesty The King-Emperor Edward VII, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, Emperor of India

OOC: You guys are this dense?

Our treaty does not call for it. You demand we violate our treaty with China to benefit the nations we are at war with? Is the Italian government that thick? The same with your so called proposal. You expect us to turn a blind eye to Italy, again to benefit the nations we are at war with, and to trust the word of a nation in the very alliance we are at war with?

We remind the British that attacking the Russians would indeed not violate of our treaty.

It is clear the British would be bringing war to the Italians, not the Italians bringing war to the world, and it saddens us that such a nation insists on seeing in black and white.

People of Germany! Our efforts finally bear fruit! The Russians are nearly broken, their capital is taken, their people ready to rise up against their century-long oppression! Fear not, my people, for this bloodshed in the East will soon be over!

Now, let us pray for our soldiers, both the dead and living, for their eternal souls and their mortal flesh. Let us pray.

Let us also play for my dear cousin, Tsar Nicholaus II, who, although he could not stop his ministers from leading our two nations into a needless war, was a good man, and deserves to be remembered as such.

We remind the British that attacking the Russians would indeed not violate of our treaty.

It is clear the British would be bringing war to the Italians, not the Italians bringing war to the world, and it saddens us that such a nation insists on seeing in black and white.
OOC: As I explained to musk I am considering this a non-existant post. Our treaty exempts his 2 current wars and as I explained already me using it as an excuse for war violates it. If even the GMs are going to start playing around like this the game will fail. Musk is fully aware that his alliance with me is not a valid reason for me to go to war with either of his 2 current enemies.

OOC: As I explained to musk I am considering this a non-existant post. Our treaty exempts his 2 current wars and as I explained already me using it as an excuse for war violates it. If even the GMs are going to start playing around like this the game will fail. Musk is fully aware that his alliance with me is not a valid reason for me to go to war with either of his 2 current enemies.

Keep it classy.

Keep it classy.
OOC: Keep your posts clearly defined. It is not my fault you are violating the heart of the game by your post.

Serbians! Today we have shown what Serbia can do, and achieved a great victory for our nation! The common Serb has stood up against the opposition and beaten it, despite all odds. However, I do know that this conflict has regardlessly taken a great toll on the Serbian people. Because of this, Serbia shall endeavour to remain neutral in the ongoing conflict in Europe.

500px-Swedish_norwegian_union_flag.svg.png

We acknowledge the actions taken by the British empire and accept her blockade, although we find it disappointing that she has taken such aggressive actions towards a non-aligned country. I would like to recall the fact that sharing a common enemy does not mean alliance nor alignment between two such countries.

However, we request that the British shall respect Sweden and Norway's territorial waters, and that none of her ships enter within twelve nautical miles of our coast. While such waters are traditionally open to that of innocent passage, we do not believe that it would be likely that such ships would find reason to travel in our waters at the tumultous times, and safety of our people must be ensured. Violations and interruption in our domestic naval activity, including that of Norwegian fishing activity will be taken as offensive actions towards our sovereignty.

Therefore, the coasts of Sweden and Norway are now closed to all shipping of belligerent nations. We request that our actions be respected, as we have respected the actions done unto us.

OOC: Burn me for double-posting, but seems really silly to put stuff together when they're meant to be separate diplomatic messages anyway

We would like to inquire about the Japanese declaration of war upon the Kingdoms of Sweden and Norway. What have we done to offend you? We have done the Empire of the Far East no wrong; nor does your alliances bound you as such. We protest such aggressive action taken by the Japanese Empire and request the Japanese to state her reasons.

Last edited:
Flag_of_Iran_before_1979_Revolution.png

People of Persia! For too long has Persia remained an unimportant country, as we have become oblivious to changes in the outside world. However now I, Mozafar al-Din Shah Qajar, have decided that previous Persian policy of isolating Persia from the rest of the world, is no longer appropriate for the situation the world is in. With war breaking out across the globe, and increasing foreign interest in Persia, I must declare that Persia will remain neutral in all current conflicts. I wish the best of luck to our neighbors, the Russians, in their conflict with the treacherous Germans.

Tehran Treaty of Security and Development

[X] Sultan and Shahanshah Mozafer al-Din Shah Qajar of Persia

Perhaps the Italian Government does not realise, but there was an engagement in the Suez Canal. As completely ridiculous, insane and totally unbelievable as this is, we must still react to it. As the British Government has found Germany to hold the major share of responsibility for the events, and as they have not reacted in an appropriate manner to the British requests, India, as a loyal member of the Empire, must now support them. This is not an act of warmongering, but a response to an unpredictable and freak occurrence, which by the laws of probability was so unlikely to occur that most would laugh at the thought of a commander being so incompetent as to even consider the idea of starting an engagement in the Suez Canal, or even creating the pretext for one.

The British Government, is only reacting to this freak occurrence, and in doing so have chosen to declare war upon the most guilty party. The Indian Government, as we are bound to, has followed their course and also embarked upon war.​

The Kingdom of Italy askes Britians allies how they can support such a warmongering and vicious nation.
Your whole alliance has taken it upon themselves to snack upon the Russian Empire and you dare call the British warmongers? We are at war with an alliance that through its actions has brought about the destruction of 2 extremely vital naval passages, murdered the leader of a great nation, destroyed and bombarded whole regions and shut down whole coastal communities. The Germans and their alliance are responsible for derailing global trade, the deaths of millions of people and their actions directly and indirectly have led to this war.

Anyone who would take word of the current Italian Government as vital information or important opinion to value would be a fool. Your people tried to savage the Ethiopians, tried to savage the Serbians and Greeks and took part in savaging the Balkans in general. The Italian government is now protesting their right to belong to a vicious warmongering alliance that has destroyed global peace and murdered millions without penalty. You dare to call others in an insulting tone?

The Italian government, who used brutal repression against labor strikes in Northern Italy some years ago, the Italian Government who found it fun to slaughter Ethiopians without any kind of provocation, the Italian government who send hundreds of thousands of Italians to fight and die in a pointless war in the Balkans, the Italian government who is still stuck in the 19th century. And, last, but not the least, the Italian government which does not serve the interests of the Italians, placing them below the interests of the Austrians. The Italian government who rejected economic aid from the Entente and the Alliance, to alleviate the plight of the Italians. The Italian government who is trading the materials used by the German and now Austrian industries in their quest for European domination.

We demand that Italy dissociates themselves from the atrocities committed by the Central Powers in this war, by revoking all the diplomatic terms of the Central Powers treaties, and by enacting an immediate embargo on the nations at war on the side of the Central Powers.

Such formal correspondence by the French against a neutral nation shows the depravity of their government.