• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ck29.jpg

My latest king is a 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 excommunicated, craven, slothful imbecile.

Oh dear.

Atleast hes kind.

I was playing SoI and imprissoned my wife after an event in which she tried to kill a son about 5 years later this happened.

ck21g.png

ck22b.png

So basically I sent a letter to myself to tell me to give up my wife from me and got angry that I wrote a letter to me and killed my wife and then got sad that I killed my wife because I asked myself to in a letter.

ck2_63.jpg

Karelia (after some early conquerings) inherited Bjarmia (which had already conquered a wee bit). The result is a rapidly expanding Grand Pagan Duchy of Doom. Five of their counties were "annexed" from Norway, and they're working on a sixth. So far Sweden has managed to fight them off, but if they keep taking land from Norway they may not be able to keep resisting. Personally, I'm pulling for em'.

:eek: thats one hell of a pagan force. he may even conquer the entire north at this rate.

That's what I'm hoping for! Pagans have been solid for most of this game... the Baltic held out until about a decade ago, and then HRE smashed Mecklenburg who could field nearly 7k at their peak. Once they went, so did nearly everything else in Lithuania without any deterrent. The single county of Pskov is all that remains of the once semi-strong Estonia. Meanwhile, the Mordvins and Cumans absoslutely blasted the various Russians (and the Bulgars) early on, and the only respite the Russians received was when the Cumans turned their attention on the Mordvins, who too are now on the brink of defeat (though again, they've managed to survive this long). The Cumans are a county away from bordering de jure Lithuania in the west, and in the south they've overrun Alania, Georgia, and all the Muslims north of Khiva.

Oh, and the Canarias are still independent and Pagan. So there's that. As a general fan of Pagans, this game I've got going is really amusing me. Shame I'm stuck down Persia and can't try to ally up with Karelia... I'd love to give them a helping hand in conquering everything north of the HRE.

My 50 year old sultan died after during an event in which he reaffirmed his love to one of his wives, no screenshot but the idea of a 50 year old man having a heart attack on top of his wife is a rather humorous idea.

I had the same. My ruler was King Mark "the Monk" and he died at the age of 72 when his heart was indeed overcome by all the excitement. :laugh:

lustfulmonk.png

It's only fair - he was on his third wife, who was almost his grand-daughters' age. :)

I was playing SoI and imprissoned my wife after an event in which she tried to kill a son about 5 years later this happened.

ck21g.png

ck22b.png

So basically I sent a letter to myself to tell me to give up my wife from me and got angry that I wrote a letter to me and killed my wife and then got sad that I killed my wife because I asked myself to in a letter.

Yo dawg......

How did you do this?Being zoroastrian(I wanted to do this :p)

I wonder how many swans there are in that Persian empire. That has to be a full-time occupation.

Oh and is that character sheet from vanilla or a mod? I'd love to use that.

How did you do this?Being zoroastrian(I wanted to do this :p)

I console changed the Qarakhnid Sultan in 1066 to Zoroastrian. That Empress is, I think, his great-grandaughter. I hadn't been playing as them as first, and I was suprised they didn't get absolutely curbstomped by the Seljuks, so then I decided to switch from my French Emperor.

To be honest, I'd really like to play a Zoroastrian from the beginning. (Next DLC?)

I wonder how many swans there are in that Persian empire. That has to be a full-time occupation.

Oh and is that character sheet from vanilla or a mod? I'd love to use that.

Here.

I also notice the demand to convert religion when the vassal is a caliph is, naturally, not available.

Now that the sunni caliph is in liege to the Zoroastrian Empress of Persia, naturally, the next step is to somehow vassalise the Shia caliph under the Byzantine Emperor.

Edit: I am now supremely confused. The old Caliph died and...

attachment.php

Which makes zero sense, since the succession for the Caliphate is agnatic open. And the Empress ended up inheriting anyway.

attachment.php

View attachment 57505

View attachment 57506

Last edited:
I have a weird issue in my game where the Muslims wont make any i forgot what they call them, but its Duchies to Christians...i dunno why..but it only effects Muslim nations..and its annoying as hell, outside of the originally created ones they wont make any new ones. its just icons everywhere from Spain to the middle east.

Iberia.jpg