The Non-Steam Version Request - Sign Here If You Want It [1 post/person]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
signed.
whilst I already own the game, i'd pay more money so that Kerberos will keep making things...

I"ll second that one. Definitely worth the price and more.

Signed. (Even if it is simply to let us use Impulse for the update engine instead of locked into steam... have the retail version. Would love to register it with Impulse or buy it again through them if I can download it through them and update it through them instead! Offline update file would be even better but doubt that is going to happen anymore with anyone.)

signed.

Bit of a derail, sorry, but I can't help but notice many people with SotS2 registered are signing this. You own it on Steam but you also want to buy another non-Steam copy?

Bit of a derail, sorry, but I can't help but notice many people with SotS2 registered are signing this. You own it on Steam but you also want to buy another non-Steam copy?
The confusion you show here is exactly why I have NOT bought the game through Steam. Some folks are not as disciplined as I am, I suppose. I've had more time to practice. If I were weak, then yes, I would buy a second non-Steam version.

I hate to say it, but I'm really not one to be overly concerned with making it easy for a developer. I know that was the explanation given for the Steam decision, and I can appreciate it; but it does not make any consideration of the buyer at all.

Yes, I have a Steam account. I've never purchased a game through Steam, however. Don't like it.