• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I am less enthusiastic about this feature, because so far there are two major problems:
1) Password is shown when typed, it should be masked as usual
2) The DLCs are shown as installed and the only option you have is "Reinstall". This is wrong, however - after logging in, those DLCs are NOT installed, you have to click Reinstall, quit the game, and only then they are available in the Paradox launcher in the DLC list.

Is there any cache we have to clear? I have downloaded the DLC and the files are in the DLC folder, in the launcher I have the DLC there as it should, but ingame they're not. I can install them manually, but did I miss something?

Just a little question... I preordered on GamersGate and had DLCs in my games. But when I logged in this day, they are gone. Any idea why? Thanks for answers :)

Is there any cache we have to clear? I have downloaded the DLC and the files are in the DLC folder, in the launcher I have the DLC there as it should, but ingame they're not. I can install them manually, but did I miss something?

Well, it seems I had to lauch the game without the DLC, and next time I launched it with DLC they appeared.

I actually like the password being shown, I mean who is playing the game on a computer in public anyway?

Wait... Is it possible to back up the DLC obtained via in-game store? Mostly to install in on a PC with no web access.

dlc folder?

Wait... Is it possible to back up the DLC obtained via in-game store? Mostly to install in on a PC with no web access.

You cannot back up DLC content and just copy it to another computer without internet access.

However, you can install the game and DLC, start the game once after all DLC has been installed, and _then_ disconnect that computer. The DLC will then have been verified for that computer and you can play the game in offline mode.

You cannot back up DLC content and just copy it to another computer without internet access.

However, you can install the game and DLC, start the game once after all DLC has been installed, and _then_ disconnect that computer. The DLC will then have been verified for that computer and you can play the game in offline mode.
Argh... Ok, I'll wait for a complete drm-less edition.