• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Right. Total bandwagon.
I hate to point out the obvious, but that vote gave us almost zero information.

I agree. We've had a few days like that. I'm ready to find out who has participated in all of them and lynch those people.

I definitely agree that we need to find out the allegiance of rockingluke, as well. Yesterday may be worth something if he's a wolf.

Which post of mine was this?

It's when you started talking about how sick you were of how people were reacting to the vote.. wait.

Maybe it was because the case against Suirantes is nothing and someone actually posted a coherent thought on who may be a wolf. In response to that, other people followed by voting that person.

Just because a group of people move in the same direction, doesn't mean they are related in any way; it could be a group of clueless villagers who agree with what King posted. This overreliance on what the votes are doing, and the "analyzing" of such, is incredibly tiresome. I don't remember if it is one of the reasons I quit playing before but it will be the reason I quit again.

The point is for each person to vote for who they think is a wolf. The person that receives the most votes is then lynched. WW on this forum has become some sort of daily voting mini-game where the small group of people who are paying attention is trying to outthink the room with what their vote might, or might not, mean while the majority that isn't paying any attention joins one of the preset candidates to "keep it close" or to avoid a "throwaway vote*". Every wolf worth anything knows how to vote to avoid scrutiny and any new packmates are quickly educated in what each vote means. It seems to me the villagers spend the entire game looking at votes while the ones they are looking for know exactly how to game the system to look more innocent than the clueless people who actually vote for someone they think might be bad.

* I truly despise what that term has become and am not happy about the idea that I either introduced it here, or at least helped make it a part of the lexicon.

Now that I reread that, I have to say I completely misunderstood what you were saying there. It wasn't you, giving the excuse - it was you and King giving the excuse.

King said earlier that suirantes looked like a decent vote. Then you came in, saying people are supposed to vote for whomever is the most suspicous, not vote just to keep the lynch a close race or other "meta" reasons. Combine the two, and you have an argument saying that suirantes is the most suspicious here, and voting the most suspicious person is what villagers are supposed to do.

Meaning it then became a free-for-all for everyone and his dog to vote Suirantes.

And then Suirantes refuses to even argue his innocence and instead votes for himself.

There was really no coming out of yesterday with anything good, unless Suirantes had been a baddie.

That about sums it up.
It's players like this that keep the game 'interesting'. I don't mean to scare the new players off here, but really, if you're going to act suicidal and crazed, don't be surprised to get lynched for it.

edit: At least this sort of thing happens on both sides of the goodie/baddie divide. I really hope we've run out of them by now though..

It's when you started talking about how sick you were of how people were reacting to the vote.. wait.

Now that I reread that, I have to say I completely misunderstood what you were saying there.

What did you originally think I meant?

It wasn't you, giving the excuse - it was you and King giving the excuse.

King said earlier that suirantes looked like a decent vote. Then you came in, saying people are supposed to vote for whomever is the most suspicous, not vote just to keep the lynch a close race or other "meta" reasons. Combine the two, and you have an argument saying that suirantes is the most suspicious here, and voting the most suspicious person is what villagers are supposed to do.

Meaning it then became a free-for-all for everyone and his dog to vote Suirantes.

Yes, King at one point said Suirantes was a "decent vote." Of course that was in a post responding to your direct question about Suirantes. Two posts prior he had made the case that Rockingluke and walrus were the "better" candidates. It was this post I was refering to when I mentioned King, not his off-hand response to you. Also I have never once voted for, or advocated the death of Suirantes.

What did you originally think I meant?

I thought you were arguing against Suirantes as well. But you weren't. I confused you with King for some reason.
Sorry. It's getting late, and I should just go find my bed anyway.

Yes, King at one point said Suirantes was a "decent vote." Of course that was in a post responding to your direct question about Suirantes. Two posts prior he had made the case that Rockingluke and walrus were the "better" candidates. It was this post I was refering to when I mentioned King, not his off-hand response to you. Also I have never once voted for, or advocated the death of Suirantes.

Yeah, I know. Like I said: mix up. My apologies.

edit: OY said it right - if anyone made a case against Suirantes, it really was Suirantes himself.
That being said, I really have no idea why I'm still awake - I'm too tired to think straight, and it shows. So bedtime.

I thought you were arguing against Suirantes as well. But you weren't. I confused you with King for some reason.
Sorry. It's getting late, and I should just go find my bed anyway.

Yeah, I know. Like I said: mix up. My apologies.

edit: OY said it right - if anyone made a case against Suirantes, it really was Suirantes himself.
That being said, I really have no idea why I'm still awake - I'm too tired to think straight, and it shows. So bedtime.

Ah, sorry. Carry on then. :)

edit: @humancalculator - are you going to attempt some analysis again? I'm curious if you can do better than you've done so far. Even though you *were* right about Kiwi being bad, mind ..

Don't have enough time to look at anything with any regularity during the week. I will this weekend though!

On that note, VOTE ORANGE YOSHI. I don't have a solid reason other than him being third behind the bandwagon, as rockingluke is already under suspicion.

That, and the fact that I need to vote now so that I get a vote in before the deadline. :eek:o

Vote Orangeyoshi

So as to affiliate myself with humancalculator.

Vote Rockingluke

I still wish to find out his allegiance, maybe it can shed some light on what happened yesterday.

He's also a fairly good target as he advocated the lynchign of enkhuush, and pushed harder after OY had his argument with enk.

Official vote count, 10h 38min to deadline

OrangeYoshi - 3 - humancalculator, Bagricula, Taiisatai64
Rockingluke - 2 - randakar, Kingepyon
jacob-Lundgren - 1 - Trinitrotolouen

not voted - lots - walrus, Najs, Lord_D, Nautilu, Rockingluke, Vainglory, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg, esemesas, Kriszo, sbr, Paendrag, jacob-Lundgren, the_hdk, Falc, tamius24

Missed two votes - Bagricula
Missed one vote - Nautilu

vote jacob-Lundgren

He is too good a player to simply make a throw-away vote without any valid reason.

Myeah. He's one of the more under-the-radar players in the game. Trouble is, he's always like that.
Nonetheless, I wholeheartedly concur with running him up. He's been around for too long to allow him to just raise his middle finger at the village when he votes someone.

Myeah. He's one of the more under-the-radar players in the game. Trouble is, he's always like that.
Nonetheless, I wholeheartedly concur with running him up. He's been around for too long to allow him to just raise his middle finger at the village when he votes someone.
Vote jacob

That also made me pause for thought for a minute when I first saw it. If someone genuinely doesn't have the time to read the thread, they usually always come on bended knee with excuses, so it's a bit strange to see someone such as jacob not take any real part while not offering apologies.

Also he's been pretty quiet, and I don' think we have any real leads on wolves so far, so going after quiet ones isn't necessarily bad.