• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The enemy can send convoys as far as I can think, but does he have enough of them to support his entire army? Also while all cut off divisions get cut off malus, it's only usefull once they actualy run out of supplies since the all do carry some with them.
USA starts with a fair amount of convoys, if I remember correctly.

This often works much better when you cut East from west, and take Panama. Then they need to track convoys AROUND Americas.
Maybe he'll be able to use his airforce to hunt some convoys?

With Baltimore captured you cut them off from supply lines to their capital I assume? If so, you're probably right.

Savage: Ah, now I know! With Baltimore captured you cut them off from supply lines to their capital I assume?

Freyberg: Good idea, but doesn't work! They can easily send convoys and being a naval power, they have more than enough of them!

Maybe he'll be able to use his airforce to hunt some convoys?

Savage: Ah, so maybe you'll be able to use the airforce to hunt some convoys?

Freyberg: Nope, takes too long. We can maybe bomb 1 convoy a day, it would take a year if we are lucky! Until then US will overrun us with troops!

Savage: So what then?

Freyberg: I'm not concerned about US supply. We kill US divisions easily with our airplanes, when we can isolate them. Otherwise we wouldn't have come that far to begin with. The major problem is US reinforcements. At the moment, they are building approx. 20 divisions every month, that is a new one almost every day! And we cannot keep up with killing them! But, as chance may have it, the current situation will allow me to end the war quickly. I have developed a plan through which we will demolish USA in 3 simple steps!

Savage: Oh yeah? What are these steps?

------------------

Freyberg: Behold, PART ONE - SOUTHERN CONTAINMENT! With Washington isolated, they can only deploy new divisions to the south, where we are strongest.

chapter6-44.png

Carr: LOLOL fancy codenames!

Savage: Yeah, why not go all the way and call it "hidden fox threatens imposing snake" or something... actually hidden sheep would be closer to the truth :D

Freyberg: Are you making fun of me? :mad:

Savage: Never...

Freyberg: Anyway, prepare for PART TWO: PRESSURE POINT STRIKE! Northern US army is without reinforcements. Now we will concentrate all our forces onto this one point, and send 11 divisions into retreat. Since Buffalo is not frozen, we can defeat them! Afterwards the air force will grind their bones to dust!!

chapter6-45.png

Freyberg: Holy crap that was close! :D

Savage: Wow, not bad! So what is the 3rd codename?

Freyberg: Witness PART THREE: LUMBERJACK SURPRISE ATTACK!! Canadian tank expedition steals US industry behind their backs :D

chapter6-46.png

chapter6-47.png

Freyberg: Wow, even better! We formed a giant pocket and northern US group is retreating straight into it!

Savage: But be careful, US is deploying huge numbers of troops into Washington! They are too strong for your blockade!

Freyberg: A-ha! But don't worry, this is also part of the plan! In wise foresight, I didn't form a pocket around Washington, but instead left a gap to the south. So now US troops will take the easy way and try to break out to the south. But as soon as they leave their cover and start marching our airfoce will annihilate them! Carr is sitting on top of them as we speak!

chapter6-48.png

Americans try to break the blockade, but they have spread their forces to the south! The only chance to end this madness ends in painful defeat!

chapter6-49.png

--------------

Military situation at February 13, 1942. In only one month, US situation has changed from perfect to horrible!

chapter6-50.png

Savage: No one can stop NZ now! MUHAHA! Oh look tomorrow is Valentine's Day! But it will be very sad Valentine for USA! Hahaha! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I congratulate you sir, you are as devious as you are demented. In the best possible way. :)

The invasion of the USA is as mad as everything else in here. Keep on goin! :D

Ps: liked the sheep cargo plane from a couple of updates back!

March 1, 1942

Pocket is reduced:

chapter6-52.png

March 3, 1942

Final assault on East Coast begins:

chapter6-53.png

March 11, 1942

New York is in Kiwi hands!!

chapter6-54.png

Savage: YES!! YES!!! TAKE THIS YANKEES!! First you threaten war on me, then you cancel my NAP, now you get your war and OH WHATS THIS? NEW ZEALAND CONQUERS NEW YORK? You try to make fun of me, this is what you get!

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

kiwinewyork.png

As the All Blacks sweep through the industrious East Coast, USA are all but done for. Now the rest is just a clean up job.

chapter6-55.png

Carr: LOL sweep and clean up, it's a pun :D

Freyberg: :angry:

March 27, 1942

Canada cleans out the Northeast.

chapter6-56.png

April 9, 1942

The siege of Washington begins! Patton can do nothing as the combined might of New Zealand's military crashes down on his head!

chapter6-57.png

chapter6-58.png

Savage: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

April 16, 1942

East coast is secure!

chapter6-59.png

May 13, 1942

USA is long since defeated, and Canadians begin their final march on Anchorage.

chapter6-60.png

Savage: Very nice Canadians! As reward for your services you may keep Alaska! For now anyway, haha!

July 17, 1942

Alaska is finally under Canadian control.

chapter6-61.png

The only US victory points remaining are Hawaii:

chapter6-62.png

Midway:

chapter6-63.png

Savage: Midway to where? Certainly not midway to New Zealand :D

And Samoa. Samoa is the last US naval base. As such, gazillions of aircraft carriers and battleships are stationed there. It seems impossible for New Zealand to make a landing!

Savage: SAMOA!? What the hell it's next to New Zealand's backdoor! Why didn't anybody tell me!? They could have started an invasion!

Freyberg: Well it seems we got lucky...

Savage: Pah! It's not luck, it's just extreme skill :D

Freyberg: :wacko:

Luckily the US fleet is out of port, fighting against Japan. So Freyberg lands with a single division behind their backs! Just in the nick of time:

chapter6-65.png

Freyberg: Holy crap they got me! Quick, annex them before they sink our transport! Annex USA and their ships will disintegrate! Quick!!!

chapter6-66.png

Freyberg: Phew... :blush:

Freyberg: ...

Freyberg: WHAT THE-!!!!

chapter6-67.png

Savage: Holy crap, Germany inherited US Navy!

chapter6-68.png

Freyberg: It's unfair... :(

August 26, 1942

The war is over, USA are beat. New Zealand's soldiers are commanded home, for a well-earned rest. Soon they will be needed again...

chapter6-69.png

Kiwi soldiers are loading the spoils of war onto a transport.

chapter6-70.png

-----------------

As the last ship leaves port, thousands of Canadians are standing on the docks, happily waving to Kiwi soldiers, to their friends.

Savage: Goodbye my lumberjack friends! Till we meet again!

Savage: *whispers* It will be sooner than you think... but it will be a sad reunion, and then you will die! Not even Canadians can stand between New Zealand and conquering... THE WORLD! MUHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(this part not whispering anymore, obviously)

chapter6-71.png

End of chapter 6

I'd quite like a world map if you can produce one, to bask in the glory :D

Plus it would be interesting to see how the war in Europe is going.

btw, if you were to send me the save of this I could mod it so that the Greater Kiwi Empire has cores on the World. Full IC.

Personally, I think a $4927 bill would be more impressive than a $1,000,000,000,000 bill. 13 and 379? What sort of society needs that frequently enough to have a note for it? A trillion on the other hand just means you want some loose change in Zimbabwe.

THERE'S AN UPDATE!

Conquer ze world! :)

Interlude: The current state of things - September 1942

The great NZ Reich:

chapter6-72.png

---------

War in Europe - Nazis are running out of breath on the gates of Moscow. Quite historic actually!

chapter6-73.png

---------

Africa: Most of the continent is again under British, French and Belgian rule.

chapter6-74.png

Savage: Carr, you shouldn't have helped them. They will forge a unified front, and it will be more difficult to conquer!

Carr: LOL... :(

------------

The Far East: Japan has become bogged down in China, but has started to take over the East Indies, the last Dutch possessions. Also Philippines are under Japanese control, and they've allied with Siam and are currently cutting off the British.

chapter6-75.png

Savage: Wow, not bad! British are too strong for my taste, they have most of Africa, the Middle East, and huge forces in India! Good luck Japan :D

---------------

Current state of the army:

chapter6-76.png

Freyberg: Sadly it's not all ours, we don't have 31 divisions, and we certainly don't have any Panzers :(

Savage: Yeah, it's the Canadian expedition! I've simply loaded them onto the transports before they revoked control! Now they have to choice but to come with us :D

Freyberg: :confused:

---------------

The mighty NZ airforce:

chapter6-78.png

Savage: Wow, it's time to stop building CAS and get some fighters. Also very soon we will need long-range bombers...

Carr: WHERE WE GOING LOL???

Savage: It's a secret... muhahaha!

---------------

Finally the navy: it's rather disappointing.

chapter6-77.png

Freyberg: This sucks! We'll have to do something about that... I mean we barely escaped the US, I mean German navy... they're shooting down transports all the time! How will we invade anybody without a navy?

Savage: Don't worry Freyberg I have another ace up my sleeve... you will see very soon.... it will be genius! Muha!

---------------

NZ economical situation and production lines.

chapter6-79.png

Freyberg: One transport is your secret plan?

Savage: No! :angry: You’ll see soon enough!

However NZ is experiencing a big shortage in convoys!

Savage: We get so many resources in America, we'll need a crapload of ships to bring it to Wellington! Also for our next invasion we'll need a big supply fleet... Muhahaha!