• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Cakravarti

To me it seems tamius23 is still providing the village with some useful posts (though most are not :p) so I rather vote for the other candidate.

You know, the old "Alphabet Soup" method took a real beating in this game. Days 2, 3, and 5 were wagons (although a wagon was the right move in the circumstances) and then Day 4 we had a tie of villagers. Day 1 the frontrunners were Lemeard, Tami, and TE (original flavor) then Lemeard faded out, Tami defended TE, and there was a move on Snoopdogg that stalled, so TE died. Not exactly the orderly 2-3 candidates...

Now today's turning into another one. Cakravarti has had at least one vote on him every single day except Day 2, (Rendap, Paendrag, Joebthegreat, Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX are the people who voted for him) and now he actually runs up just to fall behind? Why did EUROO7 and Kaetje feel strongly enough that they voted him and not Napoleon XIX, but now vote Tamius23 instead? I don't think anyone ever gave a good reason to vote Cakravarti, but after the apparent hostility to him the fact that now he's fading from view is strange.

Now people are starting to stack onto Tamius23 for merely proposing ties. Are you all forgetting that on Day 4 Tamius didn't create the tie, Napoleon XIX did? In all the myriad ways of damaging the village, ties are pretty low down the list of ways to do it, particularly in a game this big. No I don't approve of it, but considering Tami has only just suggested it, and now he's suddenly rocketed ahead, this is ridiculous. Other people here openly gloat about doing idiotic things like getting their seer killed or fake outings, each far more damaging to the village - I don't see you lynching them just for talking about doing something stupid. Why the double standard?

Vote Cakravarti

Official vote count, 1h 10min to deadline

tamius23 - 9 - Rockingluke, AVN, OrangeYoshi, Kaetje, EUROO7, Sedracus, drxav, XenomorphII, theFreeman
Slinky - 8 - TheExecuter2, Cakravati, Kingepyon, Rendap, tamius23, Najs, Boris ze Spider, Trinitrotoluen
Cakravati - 7 - joebethegreat, trespoe, Paendrag, Rysz, randakar, Slinky, Vainglory
joebethegreat - 1 - snoopdogg2
walrus - 1 - Athalcor
Rysz - 1 - jacob-Lundgren

not voted - 3 - Davisx3m, humancalculator, walrus

Missed one vote - 2 - Boris ze Spider, Slinky

Now today's turning into another one. Cakravarti has had at least one vote on him every single day except Day 2, (Rendap, Paendrag, Joebthegreat, Kaetje, EUROO7, Napoleon XIX are the people who voted for him) and now he actually runs up just to fall behind? Why did EUROO7 and Kaetje feel strongly enough that they voted him and not Napoleon XIX, but now vote Tamius23 instead? I don't think anyone ever gave a good reason to vote Cakravarti, but after the apparent hostility to him the fact that now he's fading from view is strange.

Vote Cakravarti

So why vote Cakravarti then?

Why not vote Slinky, whose voting record when we outed Lemeard is very dodgy?

and trying to post his role PM in order to avoid suspicion lynched.

So, lynch the guy who has tried to prove his innocence by posting his villager PM? WTF?

I don't understand why anyone wants to lynch me. At all. I am a villager. I might make ties, but there's no point whatsoever lynching me. I haven't made any ties yet, nor have I really advocated any; yet there seems to be a huge bandwagon on me. You've already run me up once.

I will go retrieve my role PM; I can post it in two formats, and forward it to those who are doubtful.

I've kept my PM in my inbox in case I needed to forward it to anyone. To prove my innocence.

This is how it would appear:

johho888 said:
villager is your role in this

-I can download it and post it another way, too. Still think I am a wolf?

Paradox Interactive Forums;http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum
Private Message Dump for User tamius23; 30-08-2011 19:30 -->

################################################################################
Folder : Inbox
################################################################################

================================================================================
To : tamius23
Date : 2011-08-23 20:16
Title : WW 112 - Role assignment
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
villager is your role in this

I can put it in quote tags if needs be. Timezone, if you are wondering, is BST.

Last edited:
To Xenomorph: That is the best way I can prove my innocence without actually taking a screenie of it and posting it, which would be against the rules.

Anyone voting me: You have a choice, vote he who has posted his villager PM, or vote a suspected wolf. Choose wisely.

If you lynch me, I will just sub back in. There's no point just lynching me for being somebody you don't like.