• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good story! :D

My vote goes to stay Catholic :) More fun that way ;)

I find it odd that Ceylon was converted after only a few years, while the entire British Raj saw almost no conversion at all in its history.

Well I always find a Christian rather than muslim India more appealing ;)

Nice progress in northern Seminole. Looking forward to the vicious beating of Malacca.

Acually I think this war will be hard. For the moment I'm at 8 land tech points while they are at 6. I can't send reinforcements (10 month are needed for a fleet to come from Europe) or the only possible reinforcements will be indian troops created in Ceylon...

But actually my main goal is to have ports everywhere to be able to colonize whereever I feel I need it that's the main reason must take Malacca ;)

Go! go for chinaware and tea! and then export opium to china and start the opium wars in the 1500s xD

Well China is clearly not my goal at least for now :) I still have all northern America, Indian, South Africa, Australia and new zeeland... Once all of this will be done it'll be time to think about new goals :D

My my it seems Britannia truly rules the waves, and by the turn of the 16th century no less. Smashing work! :D

Actually for now I don't really rule anything in the colonies... They are weak, and not numerous. But my goal was really to have port everywhere as soon as possible.

Good story! :D

My vote goes to stay Catholic :) More fun that way ;)

Counted ;)

Actually for now I don't really rule anything in the colonies... They are weak, and not numerous. But my goal was really to have port everywhere as soon as possible.

Yes, but certainly you've got the jump on everyone else. I can't foresee anyone overtaking you unless continental affairs take your attention away from the seas for a long time...

Very nice. It should make for some interesting colonial options later on. At this rate you'll probably be able to colonize anywhere by the late 1500's. That's pretty exciting. :D

Yes, but certainly you've got the jump on everyone else. I can't foresee anyone overtaking you unless continental affairs take your attention away from the seas for a long time...

That was my plan, especially for India, as usually it takes time to go there and every European colonial powers arrive there around the same time... At least I will be able to unite it before the Portugeses arrive !

Bah catholic...Nice to see the expeditionary force (emphasis on force) sent on its way

Counted ;)

so you went whit ym idea after all? wee! :p

;)

Very nice. It should make for some interesting colonial options later on. At this rate you'll probably be able to colonize anywhere by the late 1500's. That's pretty exciting. :D

That's the plan... However I won't have the power to do it... I'll lack money and settlers so I still will have to take my time to do it.

Please for those who did not, continue voting on religion ! it's almost a tie and you still have some time to vote !

The United Kingdoms must fight for Catholicism, surely! Defend the True Faith, at all costs!

Stay catholic!
Great aar! Crush all the enemies of the United Kingdoms!

Counted !

oh comeone!Catholics is for suckers! fight it isntead and be brave,

:D You are only saying that because your vote is not winning anymore !!! :D

7 protestant versus 7 catholic everyone !!! that is amazing !!! tensions are here and everyone is sweting and praying for his side to win !!!

I will probably make a new update tomorrow night... As it will be passed 1500, this debate should be almost over ^^ VOTE !!! :D

Last edited: