• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What's better?
Dreams09-28-09underworld-werewolf.jpg

or

42040.JPG
WW. Soccer is boring.

So why would Rex die like that? The only thing I can think of is a thief action. But why would a thief move so early if he only has one shot in his gun?

What does grey text mean, as opposed to the red one?

Why is suddenly rexodias name in grey when it was in red?

Image code tags are such a bitch, you know? ;)

Slightly better day for the village...:D

I take it Rex is a villager

What does grey text mean, as opposed to the red one?

I suspect there is a thief amongst us.

When a thief takes a person's role, the player is killed and dies with nothing. Literally.

Do they show up differently in 'scans'?

Depends on who does the scanning. A priest can scan for cultists, a seer for wolves. If GenHan was scanned by a priest he would have showed up as a villager to that priest because he wasn't a cultist.

Which is why having him announced as a cultist and then seeing him turn out to be a wolf is rather odd ..

Odd indeed. If the supposed JL announcement actually comes from a baddie, what interest would he have in killing one of his own? But if he is a goodie, why the mistake between cultist and wolf? :eek::confused:

Depends on who does the scanning. A priest can scan for cultists, a seer for wolves. If GenHan was scanned by a priest he would have showed up as a villager to that priest because he wasn't a cultist.

Which is why having him announced as a cultist and then seeing him turn out to be a wolf is rather odd ..

Probably means that marty had a lucky guess. Or, is there some scanner which only scans for "baddies"? Or some scan that only shows up as "baddie"? Then marty could have said it to be a cultist, in order not to reveal the role of him or his source.

Odd indeed. If the supposed JL announcement actually comes from a baddie, what interest would he have in killing one of his own? But if he is a goodie, why the mistake between cultist and wolf? :eek::confused:

'cos there's usually 2 packs in WW big and one pack cannot win without taking out the other. :)

Wow.

So either Marty had a lucky guess or he is a baddie, somehow discovering (in either scenario) that General Hannibal was 1) a baddie and 2) enemy to his own team (be it the village or a wolf pack). Hmmm.

Probably means that marty had a lucky guess. Or, is there some scanner which only scans for "baddies"? Or some scan that only shows up as "baddie"? Then marty could have said it to be a cultist, in order not to reveal the role of him or his source.

Maybe GenHan tried to trick someone by claiming to be a cultist by PM.....

but that would not be very smart.....

or Marty tried to do something similar... but again....???

I think we need to wait for Marty's explanation of what is going on.

And I ain't revealing my role like last game again. With no priest, Paendrag killed any JL from within. We are down a seer and priest.

Wow.

So either Marty had a lucky guess or he is a baddie, somehow discovering (in either scenario) that General Hannibal was 1) a baddie and 2) enemy to his own team (be it the village or a wolf pack). Hmmm.

There is also this:

the first page said:
Observant (Spy): If a player has the Spy trait, he will have the ability to spy on another player, revealing clues to the role of that player (60% success on clue, 20% useless information, 20% misdirected information), but never the role itself. Some clues may be useless, others not. The spy may spy on the same player again to try to obtain more information. Less self-centered than the paranoid person, they take note of whatever actions others take

OK so possibly Marty is a goodie Observant who spied on General Hannibal and found out he was a baddie, but was given misdirected information (cultist instead of wolf).

i'm thinking the same thing after reading the rules.