[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would you guys want to me CoR on wednesday 20:00 GMT+1 (21:00 CET?). They can probably bring up to 15 players, so hopefully could we match something like that. They also want to know if we have any requests regarding gamemode?

Capture the Flag or/and siege? I should be able to play then as well.

Would you guys want to me CoR on wednesday 20:00 GMT+1 (21:00 CET?). They can probably bring up to 15 players, so hopefully could we match something like that. They also want to know if we have any requests regarding gamemode?
No, time is too late :(. But i can today come clan match!

I should be available. I don't mind about the gamemode.

I almost was first

Attachments

• mb8.jpg
    mb8.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 31
One hour until our first clan match. I want to remind everyone about some small things:

• We play as a team! You must obey your Grand Master or his Lord Electors. If you fail to do this you may be punished depending on the consequences of your action.
  • You must have downloaded the clan banners. As we're not in the clan banner pack that exists at Taleworlds forum it will not make any difference to people meeting us, but it will make alot of difference to us!
  • You must have updated your game to the 1.113 version, otherwise you won't be able to play.
  • Avoid teamkilling. In this match the FF penalty is set at 40% on friend, which means that you can kill teammates.
  • The password to Lions_Den_UK will be olvsnop, be one time and be ready for a great evening.
  • OL has decided that their map will be Port Assault, and that they will be playing the Nords. This map will be used for 5 rounds, then we get to decide which map to play...

...Which reminds me that we must decide on which team to play in the first map, and what map + team to play as when its our turn to decide. Its you Grand Masters will that you get to decide this. So please write which team and map you want to play as!

Can you play with us in the clan match with Order of the Lion today 19:00 CET?

EDIT: 20:00 Finnish time

No, as Confused-Man will play ;) :p

By the way, who had to go and eat in the middle of the match?

I've created a msn-group called Noble Order of the Platypus. If anyone want to join that one (easier to find out who are active) send me a PM with your msn-nick, or add me (you can find my msn in my profile). Im not sure, but we might be able to use that to talk to eachother during battles...

By the way, who had to go and eat in the middle of the match?

I have already said I would be late. I will probably miss the first 30 to 45 mins of the game.

OL has decided that their map will be Port Assault, and that they will be playing the Nords. This map will be used for 5 rounds, then we get to decide which map to play...

Nords in a town map, we're going to be butchered. I think we should play as the rhodoks and try to take and hold the walls.

OK! Need to know what team and what map+team. SAMI, POWERSLAVE and HDK may decide!

I'd suggest Nord Town on Capture the flag, with any crossbow faction. Field by the river is also fine if we take Sarranids or Swadia.

I'd suggest Nord Town on Capture the flag, with any crossbow faction.

OK, can you say that to OL in the game... I'll be back in a few minutes.

3 minutes to lift off! I would really want all you guys to show up!

Where are you! GET IN!