• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't mind the army of vassals blob.

It makes us look benevolent and humble. ;)

On the plus side, perhaps my next turn will come sooner and my monarch will live a bit longer! (On the downside, I've been experimenting in easy mode). I'm very eager to see what happened to Bavaria and how Europe is looking.

I'm completely confused about who's turn is going and such. How many will post their updates before it's my turn again?

Last actual game update was from my turn here, about 3-4 weeks ago. After that we had a succession of about 3-4 people who were supposed to continue but disappeared for one reason or another.

Seeing as how this king just refuses to die, here is a little spoiler:

Broken%20France.gif

Here is the save file, guys. The king finally croaked in 1528. I passed two or three new reforms. The reform to abolish the electorate is ready to be fired, but I didn't yet because the BB is up at 30 after all those little French Minors started going after it and I had to vassalize them all.

I'll post a proper AAR update later.

Hello all. I play MP games with OY and he told me about this neat succession game here.

Throw me on the list. I'd be very interested in helping catapult Bavaria towards greatness :D