• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yes, we can.

YesWeCan!!!.jpg

So, gianlucad, how's going with the positioning?

I'm doing terrain map at the moment, then will try to solve the problem of shrinking th world only to the Cifrasia continent, thus leaving everything like "A Great Honduras" etc.

btw, A Great Honduras was once a huge empire, possessing the both Americas:)

You are screwed if you copied it over the original game :(

Vaximillian, you should post a link to a JSGME, so people that download it don't make the mistake of installing a unplayable mod over vanilla and then have to reinstall it completely... This was not my case, because I used JSGME :D

Congratulations!

Congratulations dudes!:) our Mod is already 3 months old!

Many interesting things have been made, even more are to be made! Well done mates, and let's keep up the good work!:)

Vaximillian

Looks interesting, i will be watching.

I'm back:) It's not the winter:) it's just me being too lazy not going to Internet...

But the mod is still alive, I'm just waiting for gianlucad to finish the positioning:)

I'm back:) It's not the winter:) it's just me being too lazy not going to Internet...

But the mod is still alive, I'm just waiting for gianlucad to finish the positioning:)

Aw crap! Why didnt you say that before??? :eek: