• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Unvote Snow White Vote Marty

DEADline

marty99 (8) - EUROO7, Tornadoli, OrangeYoshi, snoopdogg, jonti-h, nautilu, Calamity, THE_SPLIT
THE_SPLIT (4) - johho888, Syber_Sid, jerard, randakar
Kriszo (4) - Trespoe, Yakman, von Loch Ness*, Cymsdale
Snoopdogg (2) - Snow White, Xarkan
dublish (2) - Lord Strange, Kriszo
Yakman (2) - Teep, Emperor Walter
marty99 - XenomorphII
randakar - kathnar
Nautilu - antracer
Lord Strange - Rysz
okyriosy - the_hdk
Snow White - AOK. 11
OrangeYoshi - Jester180
Jester180 - Muttoneer
jerard - marty99
jonti-h - dublish
von Loch Ness - Jopi

Not Voted: okyriosy, Slinky

Entschuldigung. I was on my way to report in, when I .. was ... .. ambushed!

Don't worry that's one less chicken that will bother us.

Entschuldigung. I was on my way to report in, when I .. was ... .. ambushed!

Don't worry that's one less chicken that will bother us.
Ambushing chickens?! :eek:

The Sovjets have trained poultry! :(

I've been voted under two different headings, one death just isn't good enough for you it seems

Sub?

Day 2

After making unfounded allegations against a comrade, Corporal Nine was summarily executed for cowardice. Unfortunately for the remaining soldiers in the unit, this will stretch the already overburdened medical services further.

Night 2
Late that night, you hear an anguished cry ring out from Private Kriszo's trench. You rush to investigate, and discover that he has received a bayonet wound to the stomach. He was rushed to the best doctor in the division, and underwent life saving surgery. He is currently recouperating in the divisions field hospital.

You lynch marty99 the Field Medic who possessed the Last Stand trait

Kriszo was attacked by the cowardly enemy, but was saved by the quick work of the Surgeon. He will spend today in hospital.

@GM: Can I talk?

@ GM: Will Kriszo remember the name of one of his attackers? If so, we get ourselves a wolf in two days.
No, the trauma of the attack has blurred his memory.
@GM: Can I talk?
You can discuss (your comrades would surely visit you in hospital given the chance, no?), but no voting

@Slinky, thank you for checking in, but as you missed the vote with no prior notification, you get a star for missed vote

@marty - you're 1st sub

Uhh, my brain hurts