• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

#MODJAM2024 Available Now!

Hello Stellaris Community!

We're proud to announce that #MODJAM2024 is available now! Get it here!

Now's the time where the Community gets to step in, and vote for your favorite submission. Vote for your favorite #MODJAM2024 Legendary Leaders here!

What are the prizes, you ask? This year we’ve paired up again with Republic of Gamers to deliver some great prizes to our winning Modders:

1st Place: ROG Strix G17 (2023) G713 Laptop*
2nd Place: ROG Delta S Wireless Headset*
3rd Place: ROG Spatha X Wireless Mouse*
4th - 10th Place: Stellaris branded Wallet and Keychain

* Exact specifications may vary depending on winning modder’s region

Thanks to everyone for playing and voting in #MODJAM2024!

• 3Like
Reactions:
So far I've gotten Zob, Collector of Minds and Eios, the Lost Chronolord. Zob was quite fun especially since you can choose "Merit" as the qualification for his mini-collective. That meant the Eios was the first one chosen of course.

Hi. Can someone explain when are the legendary leaders actually showing up during the game?
I won't have many playthroughs, and would like to see what they are, but by year 20 in 2 games nothing happened - I thought "player choose" means I get the leader early somehow in a neighbour system or some such. I chose 1 specific leader in game 1, and "1 per player" in game 2.

Is there a "time" trigger? Are they dependent on some events? When do they show up for recruitment? Does that depend on each specific leader?

Hi. Can someone explain when are the legendary leaders actually showing up during the game?
I won't have many playthroughs, and would like to see what they are, but by year 20 in 2 games nothing happened - I thought "player choose" means I get the leader early somehow in a neighbour system or some such. I chose 1 specific leader in game 1, and "1 per player" in game 2.

Is there a "time" trigger? Are they dependent on some events? When do they show up for recruitment? Does that depend on each specific leader?

There are some leaders that require you to finish an archaeological site, astral rift, or investigate an anomaly. Try the "spawn all leaders" option. If you're not playing ironman then you can use the console commands to spawn them also.

Reactions:
So far I've gotten Zob, Collector of Minds and Eios, the Lost Chronolord. Zob was quite fun especially since you can choose "Merit" as the qualification for his mini-collective. That meant the Eios was the first one chosen of course.
Ha, you lucked out getting that before todays hotfix! I blocked Zob from collecting most other modded paragons for now, since I haven't set up bonuses for unique their modded traits for Zob. There probably are some that would still make sense for Zob to be able to collect, but I should probably test/get input from the other modders to see if they should be able to join. Glad you are enjoying

• 1Haha
Reactions:
Oh nuts! In my latest game I'm about to get Everdawn and The Fragment, but I just found out I'm bordering 2 fanatic purifiers.

Anybody else having a problem with the first archaeological site for Mictla, Whispering Aggregation?

EDIT: I finish the Lifeless Cities anomaly, but no Gargantuan Structure archaeological site spawns.

Last edited:
just a question, any timeframe on getting the next expansion after toxoids on PS4? Already purchased the bundle of 3. Also, does me purchasing everything stwllaris related not show yp here? Am I supposed to buy it all a second time?