• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Holy gods man!
Amazing work, you are really making so much progress!

Gotta say the first achievement I'll try to get will be Memoirs of a Geisha. Japan is the only country I've been able to win with in PwV haha, but damn, it's so great.

TNO Moment along Red Alert sounds fun to get, :p and I notice you already have ideas for France, nice!

Ngl, I'm so excited about upcoming version. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Will you have some time for graphic work during next month? I'm working on Yugoslavia nowadays if you need something for that.
Jaka_Avšič_govori_na_II._okrožni_manifestaciji.jpg292743_1947.-kup-marsala-tita-1-800x626_iff.jpg

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
I hope that @Ericafaq is ok and will return with new PvW/Thunder one day.

He mentioned new PvW release in April 2023 once, but he was last seen on the forums on Apr 28, 2023.

Situation in Russia is getting worse. Now they can conscript you without sending any papers. And they closed borders for potential conscripts.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I missed everyone, but especially you ;)

Well, In a case of successful unification you will have Siberian Yugoslavia for Western Slavs.
Only one faction that will have NATIONAL cores to Poland and Czech region.

Of course after nazi defeat you will have events about de-germanisation, struggle against nazi partisans ( Plan OST colonists ) and re-setelment from Siberia to home.

Warsaw and Prague much better that Vorkuta, huh ?

Also you will have mini game and opportunity to save your former lands in Russia

If you fail, you will have a state within the borders of the Polish Commonwealth on 17th century + Bohemia, Ukraine and Belarus, but without Russian region
Hey Ericafaq, can you make a discord? I'd like to add you on steam, we should set up a community together

• 1Like
Reactions:
Random question, but does anyone know how to get airborne/ special forces units to perform an airborne assault. It seems the game isn't recognising the air transports as either being transports, or maybe they just don't have enough capacity. I looked at the db files and they seem to be in order, but I'm not modder.