• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

MalinS

Queen of Pie
6 Badges
Jan 7, 2013
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • For the Motherland
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Paradox Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
------------------
Information regarding purchasing the game
------------------
What kind of game is Teleglitch: Die More Edition?
Teleglitch: Die More Edition is a roguelike top-down shooter with retro pixel graphics. Featuring procedurally generated maps that change with each play through, you will never experience the same facility twice. Clutch your gun, walk down the dark corridors and enter each new room hoping those last few rounds of ammunition will be enough. Feel the anxiety, the paranoia and the sheer terror of Teleglitch.
The “Die More Edition” - features more levels, more weapons, new enemies and more death.

Who developed it?
Test3Projects (T3P) - they’re from Estonia - A 3 man team - can you believe it?

When is the game released?
- July 24th 2013

Is it coming to Steam, even though Steam doesn’t have pre-order?
Yes, it’ll release on Steam on the 24th. Steam will also carry the pre-order bonuses and everyone who buys the game in the first week will receive them.

It's July 24th in my time-zone, where's my game?
- It’s not a midnights release. In Europe it’ll release at 15.00 CEST July 24th.

On what platforms is the game available?
- PC, Mac and Linux

Where can I buy the game?
- You can find retailers here teleglitch.com/buy

I already own the game, what will happen to my version?
- If you already own the game through Desura, you’ll be upgraded to the Die More Edition free of charge.

Where can I find more Teleglitch news and info?
Keep an eye on:
https://www.facebook.com/Teleglitch
www.twitter.com/teleglitch

------------------
Technical information
------------------
Where do I turn for technical support?
- The Technical support forums is a good place to start. You can also email support@paradoxplaza.com.

How do I get access to the pre-order items?
The pre-order grants access to a new option that will activate or deactivate the special items.
1. Start the game
2. Go to the main menu
3. Select options
4. Select RSG: ON or RSG:OFF (Random Starting Gear)
When activated, you’ll start with a random item (from the pre-order pool) each time you start a new game.

Where can I find the pre-order soundtracks?
Once you install the game, the soundtracks automatically ends up in the default game folder.
Right-click Teleglitch: DME in the Steam library -> Properties -> Local Files Tab -> Browse Local Files -> /Soundtrack/.
------------------
Other questions
------------------

Is there a manual or a crafting guide for the game?
No, there’s an in-game tutorial level that's always available.

Is this multiplayer?
- No, this is a single-player experience.

A “Roguelike” - so no saving?
Yes and no - you only have the one life - but if you progress far enough in the game you’ll be able to start over from a later point. For instance: If you make it to level 5 you can now start the game from level 3.

A “Roguelike” so RPG elements?
No - you’ll be as a soft, fragile walking bag of blood and bones in the end of the game as in the beginning. Your character won’t progress - but what makes you better is the equipment and weapons you find and how good you’ll be as a player.

I actually finished it. Will there be more content for the game?
Wow, congrats. Maybe - it depends on enough people wanting more content. So let us know.

Why is it so hard?
The game is designed to provide a challenge equaling classic games such as Doom, Contra and Quake. Practice more and look at “Let’s play” videos to see how others play the game. Maybe you’re doing it wrong.

I have this really great idea for more content/expansion/DLC/sequel for the game AND can actually make it.
Great - you sure you can actually make it and don’t just have a great idea? We have great ideas as well you know. If so - then drop us a line and let us know: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/corporate/publishing

------------------
Forum related information
------------------
Can I register the game on these forums and get a shiny icon?
- Yes! Go ahead, it’s super shiny!

I just registered on these forums and I can't post anything
- Make sure you verified your email address by clicking a link sent to you when registering your account. You should also register your CD key here on the forums under "My Games".

I have questions or problems and would like to ask the developers about it
- Please try to name forum threads so that they properly describe the content of your post. Examples, BAD: "HELP!!!!", Good: "Help! I can't buy the game for my <model> tablet!".

I have problems with my purchase at the Paradox Webshop
- Please consult the webshop FAQ: http://www.paradoxplaza.com/faq

I have problems with my purchase at a different retailer
- Please consult their support