Stellaris Q&A today at 3pm CEST

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

candyalien

Community Manager
20 Badges
May 16, 2017
twitter.com
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
Hey everyone. We are doing a short Q&A
at 3pm CEST today on the Paradox Twitch channel.
It will be focussing on Synthetic Dawn. If you have any questions you'd like me to ask live on stream - submit them here :)

Do you plan to make a flavor DLC with more varied celestial objects like magnetars, hot jupiter class planets, white and brown dwarves, multiple star systems etc? Maybe combine it with some sort of tourism or galactic wonder mechanic? :)

Love you guys like a Blorg. Cheers! o/

What has changed in the QA process since the last patches and expansions?

Nothing has changed to the process because it wasn't broken. However, we're giving 1.7 remains in development and testing, along with the data being gathered from the public Beta, 1.8 has a slightly longer post-production phase so we can spend a little more time on bug fixing and polish and as some people might have noticed, Wiz opted to stay in the office this week to work on the game rather than talk to journalists or live stream at Gamescom.

We're dedicated to ensuring that going forward we make best effort to deliver the gaming experiences you expect of us, and to exceed where possible.

Wait, are you seriously saying nothing is broken in your process after 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7 all released with major game breaking issues. I didn't think my expectations could get any lower but here we are.

Not with the QA process, there were other issues and we've changed the relevant things since then to theoretically improve the situation going forward.

If you want to point fingers and lay blame, as Product Manager, I'm ultimately the one that is accountable at the end of the day.

@Dnote I cant find the VODs on either on the youtube channel or on twitch. I can only see a Battletech video from yesterday but no QA session about Stellaris. Please may this noob get a direct link to the video on either site to watch it?

EDIT: Never mind, the twitch video contains it, I only checked the youtube VOD

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168909871 <- jump to 1h 06m 10s mark and it will be Stellaris.