• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Hey Bigbossdanklord, as far as I am aware there are currently no plans to make the Sign-Up Content available outside of the Newsletter Sign-Up promotion. Whether this changes down the line or whether they'll use it for a new promotion I wouldn't know. @TheChubbyBarb We did make the Pre-Order Content Pack (Paragon Noble) available for purchase a couple of weeks ago. If it doesn't appear in your regional PlayStation Store please let us know and we'll investigate.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I just found the newsletter dlc in the game files on steam, annoying that the content is locked but we all have it installed.
Content is always present/installed even if one doesn't own that specific DLC/Expansion. This allows Online Multiplayer between players that do and do not have specific DLC's/Expansions. For Example you can join a Session that is using Revelations content and make full use of the added RMG content i.e. Anomalous Sites, Wildlife Units and Landmarks/Exploration Sites that are normally unavailable to you. Or vice versa somebody can join your game and use their Herritor Commander even if you don't own the Revelations Expansion. In the case of Cosmetic Content this makes sure that when you play online and somebody else is using (some of) those Customisations they don't appear as a floating heads or limbs. I hope that clarifies it somewhat.

Like I said as far as I'm aware we don't have any plans currently, I'm not part of the marketing team. At launch there weren't any plans to release the Pre-Order content either, so those are things that can change as time moves forward. The content in question was created for the Sign-Up/Newsletter Promotion specifically, so they might decide to run another sign-up promotion at a later date and use the content for that as well.