• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations to Andre Massena, another one of the clearly handsome and brilliant people who participate in my iAAR!

Congratulations to Andre Massena, another one of the clearly handsome and brilliant people who participate in my iAAR!

As you are a respected Demi Mod, your word obviously carries a lot of weight with me. Therefore, I will wholeheartedly join in singing the praises of the handsome and brilliant Mr. Massena. :)

Congrats Andre!

I would make a clever reference but I'm not that up on pop culture, so I shall simply congratulate him!

I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce is the best Fan of the Week of all time! There's your clever pop reference. :p

Anyway, congratulations to KanyeWest. :)

[video=youtube;Lo4cFViNLes]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo4cFViNLes[/video]

Just kidding. But, really, thank you to Andre Massena for passing this exquisite honour I had no idea existed until quite literally two minutes ago onto me. I promise that for the full week I will try really, really hard not to be a ponce.
I have always wanted to write an AAR, but I have never had the time to do so nor the over-all energy. Just know that, in the back of my mind, I have already written three smashing AAR's that you have all loved/used as evidence to get me permanently banned for. I love/equally admonish you all!

Duke of Awesome is this week's Fan of the Week. Congratulations (again)!

Is that who kanyewest nominated? (Don't forget, old forums are read only now).

Then congratulations are in order, indeed, for the Duke of Awesome! You need not nominate a new person until Sunday, April 5.

Oh, my acceptance speech got lost in the cross over. I'd like to thank the writers and KanyeWest!

Congratulations, Duke of Awesome!