EU4 - Development Diary - 11th of October 2016 Rights of Man Release!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.

DDRJake

Field Marshal
112 Badges
Feb 4, 2011
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
Hello everyone. Today is a proud day for the whole team as we release into the wild our latest expansion Rights of Man, alongside the free 1.18 Prussia Patch.

Yesterday we unveiled the Patch notes for 1.18. Today we plan to have a pre-release stream with myself and Johan from 1400-1500, followed by the regularly scheduled EUIV Dev Multiplayer 1500-1700 CEST

A reminder for people still playing their 1.17.1 campaigns, you may wish to roll back your version on Steam since there may be unpredictable results from continuing your old save into v1.18. Instructions on how to do so are here

Since we've shown everything off in our dev diaries and feature streams, I will just leave you today with the (rather large) list of items available from today.

Rights of Man - $19,99
Rights of Man Content Pack - $5,99
Songs of Regency - $1,99
Evangelical Majors Unit Pack - Completely Free
Massive updates and fixes for the CK2->EU4 Converter
South American Female Advisor Portraits - Free for El Dorado owners

If everything goes without a hitch, we shall be deploying Rights of Man at 1500 CEST, just as we begin to slaughter each other in the EU4 Developer Multiplayer.

If you can hardly move with excitement, Rights of Man can be pre-ordered from our own store right here

Reactions:
Pretty sure it's around noon. And I too wonder if people who don't have the catholic majors will get them.

It's actually 2 different things.

Evangelical Majors Unit pack - available today for free!
Catholic Majors Unit pack - was given for free to people who got a paradox account and synced their steam account a while back. This is still unavailable for anyone who didn't get it then. We are looking into making it available in some way or another. But for now, there is no timeline for that.

Reactions:
I confirm that South American females are not shown as a separate DLC, and are just part of the El Dorado DLC, i.e. best way to check it is in-game.

Reactions: