• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Oh, that was nice!

So, we also have 2 new diplomatic options, but you censored it with hedgehogs and secret bears? :p
They've been in since two patches ago, haven't you noticed them before?

Reactions:
The CB system won't be remade for Crusader Kings 2

Reactions:
Reactions:
BTW, I still have a problem with the ability to wage aggressive wars and having most- if not all - the killing and dying done by one or more potent allies, who in the end hand over to you to fruits of their endeavour without getting anything in return but the satisfaction of complying to their alliances term.

It is not uncommon to be able to call an ally to some big warlike enterprise while not even bothering to raise your own levies, and then just be given the crown at the end of the bloodbath. Whatever strong the ties, I doubt that rulers would engage in long and costly wars (in gold and blood) started by some ally that could even not show up on the battlefield, without any perspective of gain whatsoever.

I have managed to carve kingdoms through this - unsatisfyingly easy - method
There'll be events that make sure allies participate, else they'll suffer consequences.

Good question. I'd like to know how alliances with friends fit into this. Are they treated like relatives?
You can no longer form alliances with friends directly. Though, friends will always consider marriage offers you send their way, making them easier to form NAPs/Alliances with!

Reactions: