• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Great tool!

Just a quick mention to say that both 'ruled_years' and 'culture_group' appear to be uncategorised into any keyword group and without colour.

You avoid so many mistakes when using a color scheme like this. I've had my own for EU4 for quite some time now and have written a nice little Python script that extracts all triggers and effects from the source code and builds the XML file automatically. The only problem I have is I need to manually import the file to Notepad++ every time. Anyone know if this can be automated so that Notepad updates the file every time you start? I've no idea why they don't do it that way as it would have been so much easier to work with.

Well it's exactly re-importing I don't want to have to do every time I update something in the XML file...

I use the obsidian theme with NotePad++ and the previous custom files don't fit well with other themes.
I bet you know how to use custom language files so I'll just drop the ones I use; I've got 2 one for all the scripts and one for the localisation files.

HERE it is !

You legend! I use Obsidian, how did you know?!