• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Grell74

Captain
11 Badges
May 5, 2004
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Deus Vult
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Sword of the Stars
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
Grell's Mod - Emerging Muslim Kingdoms, and new Events

This mod does several things:

1) It adds appearing Muslim Kingdoms in their historical area and time period, in much the same manner as the Order events (but the Muslims Kingdoms are actually quite poweful and challenging), the kingdoms are:
-Almohads
-Marinids
-Ayyubids
-Mamlukes
-Khwarezmian
-Ziyanids
-Kafsids

2) Some extra court flavour events, including: a "harrowing of North" style event, raiding nobles, impious chaplins, feuding courtiers and greatly improved tournament events)

3) Some historical events representng Norman power in 1066 and the proliferation of castles for the Franks, Normans and Iberian Catholics in the XI and XII centuries.

4) The emergence of the Knights of Santiago and Livonian Sword Brothers.

This is 100% complete and tested with the June 3rd patch, but obviously work will be done depending upon what new things are introduced in the BETAs and 1.05. This is a mod I will be using myself and I thought it might be useful to upload for others to use, to get feedback and also if Mr T and Byhka want to adapt any of these ideas.

Updated to version 1.1 (now compatible with SMACK)

DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited: