• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Aliasing

General
24 Badges
Oct 24, 2010
  • Darkest Hour
  • Divine Wind
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Reversed Ways: A Salzburg AAR

Alright so basically this is my first AAR on DW and I want to get this right. I chose the name "A Survivalist AAR" because I'm going to be doing just that. Surviving. With a hard country to play (and I mean even on normal).

To start things off though I'm going to take a vote of what people want the country to be. (Yeah I know it's basically Naggy's Vicky 2 POPulist AAR, but hey it's the holiday season so shut up)

This will be a History Book or a regular AAR depending on whatever country I'm playing.

The Rules are Simple:

♦Whatever country wins the vote I will play (obviously) and I will do it most likely badly.
♦No resetting or any gamey tactics.
♦No cheating (horribly)
♦No mods present considering how I don't know if there are any yet
♦I will play until either my nation dies (if early on I'll just pick a new country and go from the death date)
♦And IF I am to die early on I'll pick the country that got the second most votes.
♦Also depending on the difficulty of the country I'll either be playing Normal or Hard difficulty with Lucky Nations on Random.
♦One last thing to make this AAR interesting I'm using the same world I used to make an entirely Muslim Full-Iberia Spain who controls Mexico...Just to be fun.

◘Happy Voting◘

(BTW the voting is once the country is voted on once it's added then more votes accumulate after that)

Countries:
Ryukyu: 2
Granada:
Tibet: 12 (three from off-forum)
Ethiopia: 2
Tripoli: 1
Urbino: 1
Salzburg: 14
Aachen: 2
Mazovia:4
Huron: 1
Achaea:
Luxembourg: 1
Mongol Khanate: 1
Alencon: 2?
Modena: 1

♣Notice: Ryukyu has been readded after much review (ten minutes)

Also; VOTING ENDS DECEMBER 28th
Ignore those things up there

Alright so Table of Contents goes here (Right Under Me :D)

Chapter One: How I Learned to Stop Crying Over the Reformation and Love the Pope
Chapter Two: Did someone say Venice? Because I think I heard someone say Venice.
Chapter 3: Well...Stupid Italians
Chapter 4: Why Reap when you can Sow
Chapter 5: Neutrality; a Cunning Ploy by People Who Like Banks and Knives
Chapter 6: War with the Banks
Chapter 7: Europe Your a Dame
Chapter 8: And so; Svip wept
Chapter 9: Transference into an Empire
Chapter 10: Corrupt Save and Aftermath

(This AAR is now officially over and I pledge my thanks to the few loyal fans I have left from the voting period.)

Last edited:
Ethiopia - very hard one to play.

Tripoli!

3 provinces , poor , tribal , bordernig mamelukes , and (at least in HTTT) Casille after a few years! :D

Ryukyu! I want to see how you try it. Maybe my HTTT strategy still works (made an AAR with Ryukyu, took Indochina and beat Ming, then abandoned due to lack of time).

Last edited:
Please don't advertise here....
Also I have realized Ryukyu is going to be a bitch since Cascading alliances so I need a few more votes instead