Werewolf Lite CCCLXXV: Devil(s) in the White City

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Deadline.

Hax is dead, obviously.

Update in a bit.

Day Five

You all decide that it is clearly Officer Obama. He even surrenders himself into your custody! Unfortunately, Officer Obama (Hax) is a
regular police officer (villager).

Night Six

That night, Officer Aedan777 is walking along Lake Michigan talking to someone else. Suddenly, said individual, who can not be identified, knocks Aedan unconscious and throws his body into the lake to drown him. Officer Aedan777, based off of this new evidence, was clearly a
regular police officer (villager).

Hax the villager was lynched.
Aedan777 the villager was hunted.

Still Alive:

2kNikk

Tonkatoy5

Jacksonian Missionary

Canadian_95_RTS

Go wolf, go!

Please put this all in one post.

Canadian is a good choice today, but I also want to look into Nikk. His voting record is just as bad and has switched off of wolves to kill villagers.

Vote 2kNikk

I'm going to

Vote Canadian

Todays it and I suspect the last wolf has to be among Canadian and Nikk just because of their horrendous voting records. Nikk makes a good case for it being K-59/Canadian so for now I'll go with him.

I will have to

Vote 2kNikk

His voting record is pretty bad, only worse now that we know that he voted for villager Hax. I considered them fairly incompatible, if one was a wolf, the other a villager, and vice versa, based on their voting records to date. Considering Hax has now flipped villager, I would say he's the best candidate today.

Votecount:

Canadian_95_RTS: 2
2kNikk
Tonkatoy5

2kNikk: 2
Jacksonian Missionary
Canadian_95_RTS

Not Voted: 0

Deadline.

Votecount is correct.

Day 6:

It has been a long investigation. The tired remnants of the investigators sit together to discuss their findings, as it is clear they can no longer afford to make mistakes. Officers Tonkatoy5 and Jacksonian Missionary manage to bring out decisive evidence, which points to either Shaq (2kNikk) of Bathhouse John Coughlin (Canadian_95_RTS). The two men attempt to defend themselves, and attack each other with their own findings. It isn't exactly clear after hours of deliberation about who it is.

Finally, Jacksonian Missionary and Tonkatoy have had enough. They arrest the men, and throw them in a cell with no key to unlock the door, finally feeling safe from the dangerous conspiracy.

Unfortunately for one of the men, John Coughlin (Canadian_96_RTS) was a
regular police officer (villager), and it just so happens that Shaq (2kNikk) was a regular police officer (villager), too.

Night 7:

That night, Officers Jacksonian and Tonka are walking through the fairgrounds, enjoying the Fair they had for the longest time tried to save. It is late at night, and no one else, oddly enough, is there. They talk for a while, when suddenly Officer Tonkatoy5 pulls out his revolver, and points it at Officer Jacksonian Missionary. Tonka, in hideous detail, explains to Jacksonian everything he has done, and is going to do, in order to ruin the Fair. He only has one more loose end to clean up. A shot rings out.

The next day, the newspaper reports that Jacksonian Missionary, a
regular police officer (villager) had committed suicide at the World's Fair. Officer Tonkatoy5, having investigated, reports that the stress of the police investigation drove him to desperate measures. No one questions his response.

Days later, tragedy strikes at the Fair: a series of explosions hit several buildings, and soon the entire place is ablaze. While the details aren't clear, one thing is known: Officer Tonkatoy5, who had quickly left the city after the event, was most certainly the
conspirator (wolf) who had made this happen.

Canadian_95_RTS the villager is lynched.
2kNikk the villager is lynched.
Jacksonian Missionary the villager is overpowered by the wolf.

Tonkatoy5 the wolf is the winner!

For a game where three wolves died in as many days without a single outing, this sure ended well.

Thanks for hosting Alxeu and GG

God Dammit Tonka. I knew it but I didn't have any evidence to present to justify a switch.

God Dammit Tonka. I knew it but I didn't have any evidence to present to justify a switch.

I can't believe I won I was totally expecting a JL type event to occur but it seems none of us were seer scanned. I'd like to see the scan list if possible.