• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, happened to scroll though the paradox store when i found a suspicious counter on the HoI4 store page. Counting down to the 1st of Jan. Haven't found anything that can confirm what it is for, and at this stage I'm too afraid of being let down to believe that it is the release date... DAMN IT

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/hearts-of-iron-iv?___store=eu

Has nothing to do woth HoI4 release

It is about the internal christmas sale of Pdox. All games which are reduced have it.
This bug is trolling many people though

Reactions:
the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg

Reactions:
Move of release date for 3 times is incredibly unusual from a business point of view.
tell that to Blizzard, which kept delaying starcraft 2 and diablo 3 for ages. Or Maxis which kept delaying Spore and somehow gutted it in the progress.

Only because EA, Ubisoft, Activision and Warner Bros doesnt do it, it doesnt mean it is unusual. Any Publisher that cares about its customers and is in an position to do so, delays unfinished products.

Reactions:
Releasing the 1st of January would be incredibly unusual from a business point of view.

Not to mention that even if their beta submission of a couple of weeks ago got approved, that would have only given them 3-4 weeks of beta, including the Christmas and New Year week!

Reactions:
Might be worth noting I saw something on reddit a couple of days ago talking about something to do with HOI4 happening around the 15th or 18th of January. The post was removed within 20 hours, but it could have been something. If you want to "believe" you could attach to that.

Maybe 1 year after they postponed Hoi4 they will announce a new release date :eek:

So if Christmas sales start today what the countdown is for? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.