• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamor

PDS Producer
78 Badges
Mar 7, 2017
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
Sorry guys, the achievement thing proved to be heavy and we didn't want to risk pushing an untested hacky fix right before the weekend. We're going to get it next week if we can, and the fix we expect *should* retroactively unlock achievements for those who've got them, as long as the unlocking conditions are still valid in your save.

Sorry guys, the achievement thing proved to be heavy and we didn't want to risk pushing an untested hacky fix right before the weekend. We're going to get it next week if we can, and the fix we expect *should* retroactively unlock achievements for those who've got them, as long as the unlocking conditions are still valid in your save.

Thank you for your response! That's okay I guess, better the game is running a bit better than a new huge problem due to an untested hack. Have a nice weekend!

So it's really just an icon? I apologize, then... :O

Don't worry, no harm done. I just knew that it was to good to be true that the hotfix would come on right as I started the game and so I was a bit cautious and asked.

Looks like 3 of the issues in noticed (Uplifted Random, Hivemind Processing, Ironman Saving) are already fixed in that hotfix.

I don't see anything in the beta patch notes about fixing the policies but that makes it so xenophobes can't allow slavery if they are also egalitarian. @GAGA Extrem said it was working fine in a beta build, so did that fixed policies.txt not make it into the beta patch we're getting?
The hotfix probably used a different branch. Quite possible that that specific change wasn't merged in, since only major issues were addressed.

The hotfix probably used a different branch. Quite possible that that specific change wasn't merged in, since only major issues were addressed.
A shame. I hope the new policies.txt at least makes it into the Monday patch. Looks like it's hive mind this weekend, and probably more messing around with everything that isn't xenophobe.

Does that mean the achievement notification pop when the conditions are met in one's save and that you do not have to do a new fresh game?

Cooool! Was just frustrated by the faction bugs, good to see that you are so fast with a hotfix beta.

Edit: Doesn't fix bugs from 1.5 saves :( Well, start over I guess.

20 years in, just colonized second planet... and no factions have appeared yet. I'd usually have 2 by this point in 1.5.0

Does that mean the achievement notification pop when the conditions are met in one's save and that you do not have to do a new fresh game?
I would also like to know this too, I do not want to waste a whole game knowing that I have to restart a week later for achievements.

Hmm, seems like a major issue in my book as it invalidates certain playthroughs, but oh well, I'll keep using the hack you sent me and hold off on patching until this is addressed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.