• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

UNSC Trooper

Major
3 Badges
Jan 30, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Fall Blau: 1942 Offensive
Battlescenario for Darkest Hour 1.03
DOWNLOAD.

2ypf7d0.png

I finally got around to doing something I intended for a long time; adapting the Fall Blau battlescenario from Hearts of Iron II to Darkest Hour. The rush to conquer Baku and separate the Soviets from their oil before they counterattacked makes for a decent challenge and I figured I might as well port it to DH. Now that I have adapted it, here is a short description of the changes made during the adaptation:

• Included all Axis countries on the map as well as their respective armies (whereas the original scenario simply had the other Axis forces under German flag)
  • The Soviet Union will no longer be alone in the fight -- it will have the United Kingdom, specifically its annexed territory in Iran, as a small ally.
  • A British Army corps will activate to fight the Germans once the German Army occupies Baku or any province bordering Iran.
34t7onp.png

Just extract the "config" and "scenarios" folders to your DH Full directory and march away toward the Endsieg or Victory of the Motherland. Please let me know if any bugs or problems appear and feel free to post your suggestions to improve the scenario.

Cheers!

Strategic victory isn't possible because the game will give you a marginal victory as soon as you conquer Baku ;_;

Nice scenario however, and thanks for your efforts in converting it to DH. By the way, as the Germans, being unable to use your airplanes because of oil is just sad when the Soviets are bombarding you with theirs every day, haha.

Hi! I made the scenario pic to look similar to the other scenario pics:

scenario_fallblau.bmp