Europa Universalis IV on Humble Bundle!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
You, or a friend. Or you for a friend. Could pick up a pretty sweet deal for EU4 + expansions on Humble Bundle right now! Help the Platypuses!

https://pdxint.at/3axQei7

FB-Twitter landscape.png

Great initiative and actually great value for everyone buying the humblebundle! Does a publisher approach Humblebundle and offer their game for a bundle or how are these kind of deals prepared?

This might be a little offtopic, but I couldn't help noticing that the DLC naming convention is a little wonky - is there any chance this will be straightened out a bit? It's not immediately clear, what the various types of DLC are or what they do and while sometimes the DLC's title comes first and then it's type, sometimes it's vice versa. Cheers!

Will the newer DLCs (since Mandate of Heaven, which I own) make the AI any weaker or me unnecessarily more powerful?
For reference I delayed buying Mandate of Heaven until after I finished my three mountains, because of what that does to Ming.

Drilling for example seems to be an AI trap and I heat bad things about Russia and infantry too.

Ok, so when EU 5 apprers, dont buy it. Just wait for bundle instead of wasting a lot more money for all expansions separately. Making that bundle while game is still in support seems odd. Imo, second fail, after Imperator. Your dearest fan.

Buying it just for the 2 expansions that I'm missing. Great way to get more people into the game.

Ok, so when EU 5 apprers, dont buy it. Just wait for bundle instead of wasting a lot more money for all expansions separately. Making that bundle while game is still in support seems odd. Imo, second fail, after Imperator. Your dearest fan.

This comment just stinks of trolling. It'd actually be sad if it wasn't trolling.

Why should i be punish for buying everything on premiere?
Because that's how media has been operating for several decades and how most products as a whole have operated for over 100 years.
The value is directly related to its age. You're not being punished for buying something when it comes out because the reward is having that thing when its new. Sales arent a punishment.
If you're willing to wait 7 years for any piece of media, I can almost guarentee it'll be significantly cheaper (or free) at least once.

Because that's how media has been operating for several decades and how most products as a whole have operated for over 100 years.
The value is directly related to its age. You're not being punished for buying something when it comes out because the reward is having that thing when its new. Sales arent a punishment.
If you're willing to wait 7 years for any piece of media, I can almost guarentee it'll be significantly cheaper (or free) at least once.

Exactly. If you are going to get upset about people buying things on sales (in like, anything), you're going to have a very upsetting time in life.

Does this still require download via Steam, or is it another download service? Since Steam is NOT an option for me, I have not been able to purchase EUIV, and an alternative would be most welcome.

Does this still require download via Steam, or is it another download service? Since Steam is NOT an option for me, I have not been able to purchase EUIV, and an alternative would be most welcome.

Humble provides steam links, so sorry, but no.

can you buy just the ones you dont have?

It's a bundle, so no, but you can choose between "get key for me " and "get key as gift" for every item seperately.