• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

iisbroke

Major
28 Badges
Dec 13, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Knights of Honor
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • King Arthur II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
Salutations,

I've been off the forums for a while now but that has changed. With 17 hours of classes, attempting to get a novel published, and constantly job searching I had to cut myself off. Like any addict, I'm back scratching my arm raw and bloody, frothing for more. I'm still quite busy but in what little free time I had in the last few months I've collected a small amount of information from Crusader Kings II: Elder Kings Mod playthroughs.

Don't expect these to be great insights into how to play the game, just me practicing out different writing and storytelling techniques. Yes, you are my guinea pigs, you're welcome because you will be subjected to great writing. If you disagree with that statement, then don't read and ignore the threads.

For the rest of you, I will be making infrequent posts; consequently, there will be times where you starve for more. Rest assured, as with my previous AARs, I will notify the thread whenever the AAR is finished. Do keep in mind that there will be two AARs, one called Sky-Sword, which is more serious, and the one for this thread—Green Tide.

Green Tide is an AAR that indirectly follows the exploits of the orcs of Kruzka in the Interregnum Start, Morning Star (1), 3370. Don't expect deep narratives and branching character arcs as the Skaal Chronicles had. This isn't to say this AAR will be bad, but it will have a different style, as you'll see in the first post.

With that out of the way enjoy the AAR and expect more to come.

—iisbroke

HDERf9z.jpg

Last edited:
Now Cometh the Green Tide
ZJukO4W.jpg

rwKzR4f.jpg
Esteemed Commander Kayne of Akos,
I write you this day for a grave threat has befallen us. Orcs have landed on out tranquil shores in Logan. This is a sacred island, and it is defiled by these beasts. With all due haste I implore you to send a force to relieve us of these barbarians.

—Grand Mullah Enah of Logan

Most Holy Grand Mullah of Logan,

I have arranged a force to strike down these laughable assaulters and will forthright assist you. My army of 700 will gather and eliminate this threat.

—Kayne, Commander of Akos

Huzzah Grand Mufti Namasur of Akos,

The invaders are no more. We did not engage them, for by the time our holy force reached the shores of Logan the Orcs had fled on their barbarous ships. Let the bells of righteous victory ring out in your pious halls.

Concern Commander Kayne

That is what I hold, concern. Either you have lied to me, or been misinformed. As your letter reached me not two days had passed that news of the raiders came, lapping upon the main island so close to this holy seat. Do you seek to betray me, or is it incompetence lead by pride?

— Grand Mufti Namasur of Akos,

Apologies Grand Mufti Namasur of Akos,

Nay I would never attempt such blasphemy as to deceive one such as you. My army will force march down and remove this blight upon our shores. For Akos!

OyaS8p8.png

Sun’s Height 3371

I write this to record the anomaly upon the breach of our home. While the crowds huddle at the gates of the revered temple grounds the outside screams from the rape of raid. The ships arrived on the warm summer winds, surely the barbarians reported around Kanesh and later Logan.

They content themselves to loot and kill the lowborn, yet are we not all that to Satakal? I have walked amongst the refuge seekers. They speak of crudly built ships, reinforced with rusting metal, and built of jagged spikes. These alien Orcs will surely be defeated by our gods if not brave soldiers.

Grand Mullah of Samarra, Gary.

Reporting Grand Mufti Namasur of Akos,

With humility, I shall prostrate myself before you in Akos, for I have failed. The Orc raiders have pillaged the land around many islands. Their ability to maneuver around us so quick has caused great frustration to me. If I cannot catch an enemy how can I defeat it?

ckJQgPz.jpg

Sympathetic Commander Kayne

With any semblance of grace, they shall soon leave. Their numbers have been unable to raid the major settlements, so it is likely these barbarians will move on to weaker shores. As you stated they took their vessels and fled south, though what is south beyond the grave waves is yet to be illuminated to me.

Your arrival greatly anticipated
— Grand Mufti Namasur of Akos,

Not such an auspicious start.

Yeah stynlyan it's gonna take a while in game for the orcs to get nice and powerful. I found a lovely loophole though, make a commander raid while the chief does fighter guild stuff to get coin XD. Still it's likely we'll see significant time skips to where the Kruzka Orcs are doing something particularly notable after these next few posts I do.

On Golden Shores With Blackened Oars
2P5VoFo.jpg

20 of Midyear 3371
How wondrous that I Merandil would find such a ghastly nuisance for our foul traitors to deal with. Father’s spies had found word that the black-men of the far isles were under threat by Orcs. As wealthy heir I decided to tip the fouls off on the current state of our pristine land.

With the same horrendous odor of a Sload, my most trusted agent greeted them. The details indicated that this Ghormaz is more than willing to accept the invitation. Let us hope the rebels are well stocked for such intrusive party goers.

It is unlikely that these Orsmer will prove dangerous yet they will receive plenty of payment in loot from the wavering economy of those that would dare question the Aundans’ laws.

— Prince Merandil of Firsthold, Heir to the Summerset Isles and future ruler of all Altmer
OHtBg0M.jpg
30 of Last Seed 3371
Father is most distraught at the intervention of the Orsmer. He worries that it shwos how weakened we have become, to where orcs can row up to our shores and attack. My attempts to alay him of these fallacious fears proved consequential. I have been demanded to rally a force to deal with them; furthermore, we will need to quarantine many essential ports in the western provinces.

His reason being how these raiders are gaining some degree of notoriety for their quick raids all over the rebel coastline, taking a bit of gold here and there, before fleeing. Only to wait a week or so before returning having fled from elsewhere. My pawns are doing quite well.

Rumors have even begun to circulate that they are blessed by the foul once Trinimac, now Malacath. The superstitions of weak minds.

— Prince Merandil of Firsthold, Heir to the Summerset Isles and future ruler of all Altmer

98ksHbU.jpg

14 of Frostfall 3371
Ingrates the lot of them. Those savages have left attacking the enemy and instead our lands, they shall have no payment from me. Moreover they have assaulted several tradeposts of the Brethren of the Gold Coast. Those merchant privateers now question if they can do business with us. QUESTION US! Not a single orcs will be allowed demesne I hold sovereignty whether they be raider or not.

YLMTJ1S.jpg

”What dreadful luck, for this day we are undone once more. As we rebuild from the ashes of Prince Trithik’s unlawful assaults, we are visited by Orcs.”
—Roland, Captain of the Brethren of the Sword Coast, on the Orcish incursion.

My Captain,
Tell me how you fair for whalers spin drunken tales of Orcs upon your shores. What aid can I give you? My army will rally and strike out these beasts.

—Lord Mayor Fihada of Cespar

Prepare Thyself,
Field your bows and spears and await upon the walls. These raiders will finish with this bloated seal, and they will strike out upon nearer lands of plenty. Prepare for their assaults, and worry should the vile Hegathes at your back do not draw their own daggers of shadow.[
—Roland, Captain of the Brethren of the Sword Coast

My Captain,
It is as you feared. The outlying villages of Cespar are ravaged, it will take time for us to recover. The Forebearers were with us though, as the Orcs halted their raids for a queer bribe of fruits and bread. I did not dare question such a blessing and gave freely. I hope that they grew fat enough to not return once more.

—Lord Mayor Fihada of Cespar

Rather fun to see the orcs from the different perspective.

To Idealic Bays in Blood Bathed Rays
wtU5ScH.png

Morning Star 5, 3374

I Rodrik Cumberland write this in full accordance with the laws of Wayrest and its most esteemed King Lywel of house Gardner, rest in peace. On Evening Star 7, 3373, in the midst of our most just conflict against the Altmer Ancotar, and his Principality of Belfira, ill ships rested at Wayrest.

Though they had been repelled these Sea Orcs had looted the land and slaughtered several of the border watch. Before word could be given to hunt down the cretins our late King Lywel died peacefully in his sleep. His infantile son Gryf took over at seventeen years.

This weakening allowed King Edwistair the Jovial of Gauvadon to invade and take my beloved home. It is only from their inability to surround the city did the Sea Orcs dash off to whatever festering swamp they crawled from.

pGQfx81.jpg

Commander Azzan Rahal

Word reaches us that a band of Orcs have attacked Lainlyn. They had remained in the countryside for some time before departing once a more organized force prepared for them. Now they are in Rhanano. This is believed to be the same force that had raided Daggerfell, Belfira, and Wayrest.

Your orders are to rally the forces in Trigonus and march north to face the enemy. No mistakes are to be made here.

—Baron Hikim of Rhanano

Esteemed Baron Hikcim
I write to you in an effort to inform what the birds chirp. It would seem this band of Orcs is lead by one Ugbag gro-Ghormaz Bullfish. My spy, who I shall keep anonymous, infiltrated the Orcs and thus this knowledge is reliable.

Ugbag seeks to gain glory while regent for his father, whoever that is. He has taken to raiding the Illiac Bay as a means of prestige to prove he is strong. Fortunately, he is not skilled at fighting and is a rumored craven amongst his troop.

—Spymaster Kerah of Rhanano
szYk9rl.jpg
24 Frostfall 3374
Battle of Trigonus Report

On our march to Rhanano our scouts reported the Orc raiders approaching us by land along the Fenk Road. I positioned my men by a nearby embankment help with protecting the right flank. As the Orcs approached they roared to intimidate us, I killed a skittish officer before the group to cease such thoughts.

When the battle commenced, we took full advantage of what little cavalry we possessed, attacking the enemy flanks, while the archers laid heavy fire. The Orcs were fearsome but possessed little in army diversity, being mostly heavy infantry.
EWjuD48.jpg
The count has come up with 77 deaths and 45 wounded. We would most likely have lost had one brave soldier not risked his life to slice off the arm of the Orc leader. At which point the orcs began to break and we killed them with missile fire as they fled. Their current whereabouts are unkown.

—Azzan Rahal, Commander of Rhanano
00554xQ.jpg
Commander Azzan Rahal

It pleases me greatly that such a threat had been dealt with. You shall be awarded a fair sum and title for your courage. May these beasts never come again.

—Baron Hikim of Rhanano
bv4LSyV.jpg
Fighter’s Guild Log, Camalorn Chapter
9 of Last Seed 3377
Well that freshmeat Ghormaz has done it again. I’ve sent him out on a few quests, each time he succeeds without delay. No idea what drives him though. Crazy Orc came back from killing some vampires covered in wounds. He did such a good job I gave him some Mithril armor. A shame he’ll be leaving us, said he got word his son died. My condolences, told him he’s always welcome to make some quick coin with the guild.

—Fangrel Wallace, Chapter Master of Camalorn Fighter’s Guild.

Last edited:
An Orc is a fighter, through and true.

Again and Again They Always Came
wtU5ScH.png

In midyear the beasts returned with quite the fury. For nearly a decade their swine faces had not been present on the serene shores of mother Yokunda. They’re raiding weakened us to allow more powerful states to assimilate. Now with Tul under attack it is likely Akos will soon take it as well, are they a blessing or a curse?

—Dibad, Chancellor and Third Commander of Kanesh
HWWMYrH.jpg
Now Sun’s Height the orcs come upon Kanesh with great savagery once more. Leading them is one bedecked in mithril armor who fells our sword masters with an elven bow. Hurridly my master works to gather a force that can repel these raiders.

—Dibad, Chancellor and Third Commander of Kanesh
7iUKrYT.jpg
8 Eveneing Star 3378
This truce does decree that this war between Athol Sutaf of Kanesh and Ghomraz of Kruzka over. The terms of which is his release from captivity and a truce of five years. To break such truce would lead to a lack of honor and forfeit of claim upon Kanesh.

[X]Athol Sutaf
[X]Ghormaz Bulfish
VpG1zJl.jpg
28 Sun’s Dawn 3380
I Arwen, Commander of Veldspar, do write this letter on bequest of Lord Mayor Bernard the Younger. We face a force from the sea once more, known as the Sea Orcs by my kin in Rahanano. Commander Cullen I beseech you rally what men you can at Jaspet and relieve us of these terrors.
jrzAIXC.jpg
”We will strike these beasts from our shores and drown them in the sea. Rally the troops!” —Commander Cullen

Report First Seed 28, 3381
We ferried ourselves from Jaspet with 315 troops soon. We will face an estimated 200 Orcs. Liekly they will consist of heavy infantry, which means we must rush the beach head quickly before they set upon us. Veldspar is small, but I know its inlets, with luck from the Divines we shall be victorious.

Report First Seed 29, 3381
Battle has been joined, our forces still weevil onto the coastline but several landing points have been ambushed. True a more concerted landing would ensure overwhelming numbers, but I dare not risk my levies against orichalcum shields with the great reef to their backs. Those that gave their lives as distraction will be remembered.
qVxqyz4.jpg
Report Rain’s Hand 5, 3381
This orc leader, Ghormaz, has proven quite difficult to face. He does not seek to continue siege of Veldspar proper, except draw my forces into open conflict. The orcs do not seek to keep the land so they burn all they come across to force Lord Mayor Bernard, or rather Regen Qualton to bid quick end to the conflict. Scouts tell of a small dip between three hills the orcs headed toward. We shall face them on the morrow.

Report Rain’s Hand 7, 3381
We have fallen back to the plateau bestride Veldspar. The mithriled beast used a pincer movement to surround the army forcing a route. I know not what foulness drives this beast.
KNl139b.jpg
In the Name of Lord Mayor Bernard of Veldspar 20 gold is decreed to Chieftain Ghormaz of Kruzka in return for departure from our shores. May this be sign of future peaceful dealings with those of the Bulfish tribe.
5J0mryO.jpg
3 Midyear 3382
How deplorable, that my great home of Cespar fall to these beasts. Through cleverness derived from mad scheme the orcs entered my city. They arrived in barrels of pickled fish and spring forth in the night to open the sea gate, allowing their boats entrance. My home burnt to ash.

—Captain Fihad the Just of Cespar

Last edited:
Nice little tale explaining the Trickster trait.

Nice little tale explaining the Trickster trait.
Thank you, I'm glad this way of telling an AAR is enjoyable to read. Especially considering the first posting this thread bragged about my writing skills, would be some serious hubris if this way of story telling failed XD

Then the Adamantine Tower was Aflame
balfiera_by_swietopelk-d5ysqsb.jpg

12th of Frostfall 3382
The Direnni are in a great plight, my line faces war on three fronts. Queen Donelle, the Hag, wishes to liberate Bhoriane. The foal seeks to gain Urvaius as well. The jackals of Gauvadon are too emboldened by their taking of Wayrest, now they seek to gain Balfiera herself. To worsen the whole situation the Orismer of Kruzka have decided to lay siege to the Adamantine Tower.

I tell you this far-off king of Summer Set, do not let your wayward cousins of Aeylid blood fall to such lessers.

Prince Ancotar Direnni of Balfiera
OfsPmui.jpg

Breton Chronicles XLI—20th Frostfall 3382​
The great and noble king Edwistair Ysciele the Jovial of Gauvadon made good on his promise to wrest Wayrest from the Gardners, showing his line worthy of the Illiac’s many spenders. On this day he made deal with the Sea Orcs who had once weakened his now capital of Wayrest. With great joy he offers the orcs first pick of Balfiera’s spoils, taken from millennia of economic dominance in the sun bathed waves of High Rock.

Fair Prince Direnni

How very worrisome it is that the mighty bulls of the north fall to such chimeras. The crude Bretons who epitomize impurity and the Orismer who show what grim fate the Daedra can visit upon us elves. Recent conflict within Summer Set prevents a force from being sent to save Altmer interests in the region, yet with this message are a few of my best agents to help ferry your family away to Alinor. Should your realm fall be known as welcome guest in my court.

High King Hidilleth Arana the Wise

6pPcUFm.jpg

Treaty of Daenia
Sun’s Height 22, 3385

Under these terms does peace between the below signets become. All lands and titles once held by Prince Ancotar Direnni or any of his vassals does now fall under the domain of Baron Casimir Brigette of Kambria to administer, defend, and give inheritance of as is legal right as ruler.

As reparations for the many Daggerfall lives lost in the war to liberate Bhoriane, Queen Donelle Deleyn shall receive 90 Gold Coins or the equivalent of in goods. Daggerfall and Kambria shall also enter trade without the molestation of tariffs for twenty years.

In response to the Conquest of Urvaius, Prince Ancotar Direnni is to relinquish all lands and titles he holds, along with control of his inhabiting vassals, over to King Jeanciele Aubigny of Anticlere. Who will administer, defend, and give inheritance of as is legal right as ruler.

Prince Ancotar Direnni shall forgo all his holdings upon the island of Balfiera and its title. These shall be passed onto King Edwistair Ysciele of Gauvadon to administer, defend, and given inheritance of as is legal right as ruler.

King Edwistair, King Jeanciele, Queen Donelle, and Baron Casimir nor any of their subordinates are to harm Prince Ancotar, his departing court, vassals, nor certainly his relatives. They are to leave aforementioned forfeited lands with secure passage. To refuse this is to refuse legitimacy of all other dealings in the above.

[X] King Edwistair Ysciele the Jovial of Gauvadon
[X]King Jeanciele Aubigny of Anticlere
[X]Queen Donelle Deleyn the Ugly of Daggerfall
[X]Baron Casimir Brigette of Kambria
[X]Prince Ancotar Direnni of Balfiera
NOpnlKU.jpg
To the esteemed King of Gauvadon,

It would appear your pet orcs are not leaving well enough alone. It is dreadful enough that the brutes of Betony managed to rip Daggerfall herself from my loving embrace, yet here we are with the Sea Orcs near Tulune. You assured they would leave, yet they stay.

Queen Donelle of Daggerfall

Fairless Queen of Daggerfall,

The Sea Orcs of Kruzka did indeed leave with their ill-gotten gains. They had looted Adamantine, the Priory of Balfiera, the City of Gallowmarket, and the Lordship of Mynisera. It was done with my help yet they took the loot all the same. Ghormaz and his rabble left the Illiac bay, then rushed back to finish the taking of Mynisera, and gut what was left of Balfiera.

I assured they would leave, yes. And they did just that, however I never said they wouldn’t return, did I? Unsurprising your coast is threatened by them, being so close and weighted with the reparations you postured out of my part of the treaty.

What did we learn?

King Edwistair Ysciele of Gauvadon

Last edited:
Well the orcs are certainly getting around and making a name for themselves! :D

Well the orcs are certainly getting around and making a name for themselves! :D
I know right? Things get a little hairy for them over the next two decades, but they're Malacath tough.

Azure Seas Made Sanguine
dSheW48.jpg

I Failel of Stros Mkai chronicle these events of the infamous Sanguine Sea time. In 9 Rain’s Hand 3389
Describe the bloody years that involved taking over the islands of Yokunda. These events first started when Chieftain Ghamorz pressed his claim on Kanesh a second time. While the lord of Kanesh had defeated the Orismer before, this time they employed a different tactic.

At Sila the orcs landed and waited on the small island for their enemy to approach them. Reinforced by mercenaries known as the Cathnoquey Corsairs, Ghamorz’s orcs crushed the enemy and promptly besieged Kanesh. Just a few years later, 1 Last Seed 3392, the Kruzka Orismer marched from Kanesh, into the lands of the Akos Theocracy. Bards sing of the violence of Ghamorz at the battle of Kanesh.

“There he came, there he saw, bedecked in mithril, what great aw. Foul orc marched and foul orc squashed, the heads ot Akos upon the rocks” —Exerpt from Fall of Akos
5phPbeA.jpg
8 Midyear 3393, Chieftain Ghamorz became the Minor King of Akos. He sent his preachers into the islands and began to forcibly convert the populace, and colonize the land with Orismer.
EsZeKqy.jpg
The influx of loot, war reparations, Orismer settlers, and raiders, created a state of growth for Kruzka. A small insignificant island which now held the seat of a kingdom. This period would be quite brief, for Ghamorz would be challenged by one of his sons, Both.

Both was the second son of Ghamorz’s third wife. Both was a rather skilled warrior however, and had raided alongside his father for over a decade. After three years of relative peace Both challenged his father to single combat and slew Ghamorz, taking the bloodied crown of Akos.

As raids continued to ravage the nearby lands, even the Orismer held lands of Akos being counter raided by the former King of Akos, forced to be Lord of the Kasaz Duchy. The fame of the Bulfish name drew many orcs to join Kruzka.

With the small kingdom prosperous or rather the island capital, King Both felt secure in raiding with his troops. He had done this for several years, using his prestige to construct tribal settlements for his numerous siblings in the Akos island chain.

However, fate would intervene. . .

Talk about a cliffhanger! :D

Warlords Turned Kings
wc3-orc-large.jpg

This tome carries the prestigious words of King Bashag gro-Ghamorz Bulfish of Yokunda

In 4 Last See 1399 eldest son rose to power. He made name in Betony, helping to break the weak ones of Daggerfall. Now with power once more, he declared warlord conquest of Kasaz, taking all of Akos, Kasaz, and Samara.

Excerpt from the Great Tome of Yokunda [page 45.]

3XlsP7o.jpg

Dear King Marc of Daggerfall

When I asked to be wed, I did not mean to a Sea Orc. I am a loyal commander, why would you do this to me?

Lamenting
Coren

Dear Coren

We are second cousins, close to blood. The Sea Orcs control most of Yokunda, their allies of Betony have conquered most of what Daggerfall once was. Your marriage to one of their princesses will give us a nonaggression pact. I require this, for the sanctity of our people.

Your King

“What a pleasant day. King Bashag has proven himself with the war to force the King of Daenia’s tribute. Malacath has gifted him the greatest prize of all, Volendrung.”—Failel of Strs Maki, Chronicler of Akos.

“Cry for our home brothers. The vile Orcs of Kruzka have defeated us. After decades of hard work they’ve conquered Kasaz and Samara, led by their unworthy warlord. Unworthy, for only a Yokundan should hold this kingdom’s crown. Yet he forges one of Orichalcum and gems stolen from our most holy sites. I go now to surrender, in order to spare you all this ‘King’ Bashag’s wroth. As my blood spills upon once noble land, let it consecrate it. I will be martyr and symbol of uprisings years to come!”—Tana, former leader of Akos and Kasaz.
ey0Py7j.jpg

Treaty of Camlorn

This treaty will finalize the actions of the series of wars done in King Bashag of Yokunda’s name within the realms of High Rock and Hammerfell.

High Chief Baronk of Daggefall and Betony shall bend the knee, and forever serve under King Bashag of Yokunda. In return High Chief Baronk will be allowed to keep his holdings and be given all other land and vassal transfers within his de jure lands.

Gerard ‘the fist’Admand shall forgo his control over the counties of Aubigny, Glenpoint and Ilessan. Him and his kin shall be allowed safe passage out of the recently formed Duchy of Glenpoint by King Bashag, along with 20 gold given as compensation of slights.

King Weylin Aric of Daenia shall capitulate to giving 40% of his income over to King Bashag of Yokunda. Should Weylin or Bashag die this tribute ceases, yet if done through murder a conquest of Daenia will commence.

Barthal Brigette shall forfeit his legal rights over Bhoriane and Alcaire. Him and his vassals are allowed to remain in the land, yet will no longer hold positions of power. Should they wish to leave, they will be allowed to under protection of King Bashag of Yokunda.

King Bernard ‘the Wise’ Stroud of Camlorn is to pay 40% tribute to King Bashag of Yokunda. Should King Bernard or King Bashag die this tribute ceases, yet if done through murder a war of conquest of Camlorn will commence.

Emmanuel Arne is to cede all holdings with the de jure duchy of Anticlere. Him and his kin will be allowed to leave these lands under protection of King Bashag of Yokunda.

Queen Janeve Ysciele of Gauvadon is to be imprisoned under house arrest by King Bashag of Yokunda, until he so deems it unnecessary. All her hodlings within the de jure land of wayrest, are to be forfeited to King Bashag of Yokunda. The temple of Whitecroft will be reconsecrated as a shrine to Malacath, as it is a most holy site to his followers.

King Edwyrick ‘the Jackal’ Branquette of Sharnhelm will concede the land of Menevia to King Bashag of Yokunda. His remaining vassals there shall be transferred over nad given due respect as befits the new law of the land under King Bashag of Yokunda.

King Boldon ‘the Jovial’ Jawazo of Lainlyn will concede all lands within the Petty Kingdom of Lainlyn to King Bashag to do with as he wills. King Boldon along with his vassals who once held power, will be allowed safe passage out of the lands by King Bashag of Yokunda.

Baron Avik Acaene of Ayasofya will forfeit all claims of him and his vassals in Ayasofya and Totambu, to King Bashag of Yokunda. Baron Avik and his vassals will be allowed to leave these lands under protection of King Bashag of Yokunda.

Todwendy ‘the Just’ Enusek of Rhanano will fofeit all lnads of her and her vassals in the lands of Rhanano and Tigonus to King Bashag of Yokunda. Her and her vassals will be allowed to leave these lands under the protection of King Bashag of Yokunda.

Defensive Pact Against Yokunda
aJ8mnqH.jpg
All signatories here do willingly declare themselves against the warlord King Bashag of Yokunda, and his kin. His incursions and tributation of High Rock and Hammerfell are a great risk to us all.

All who sign below will declare themselves defensive allies against Yokunda, and intervene in any wars they partake in. Let the green tide die!

[x] Baroness Isabeau Brigette of Kambria
[x] Baron Wynster Brigette of Grimrock
[x] King Baldwin Ildene of Orsinium
[x] King Edwyrick ‘the Jackal’ Branquette of Wrothgarian
[x] King Uthor ‘the Usurper’ Tamrith of Sharnhelm
[x] Lord Mayor Verick of Pordun Creek
[x] Baron Hamelyn Ysciele of Garret
[x] Baroness Maline ‘Lone Eye’ Whitley of Markwasten
[x] Baron Wynster Amelion of Orlais
[x] Baron Talib of Verkarth
[x] Baron Alesan Aciaf of Karnever
nixAd2a.jpg

To wet your appetites I haven't finished the next post but I started marking down the casualties from the various battles and sieges on both sides. It's been two years of fighting with no end in sight and several other factions joining or declaring war on Malacath's chosen. Apparently the game dislikes abusing the Warlord Conquest causa belli.

Orcs Battle -3322 troops
Orcs Siege -6064 troops

Pact Battle -4657 troops
Pact Siege -6079 troops