• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

commanderx

Queen of the Pointy Tin Hats
54 Badges
Dec 20, 2010
  • Darkest Hour
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Magicka
  • King Arthur II
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
Dawn of Weltkrieg

Untitled.png

---

Last edited:
Reactions:
Maybe someone has a suggestion for German Ocupation Zone flag (maybe someone has seen one in some alt-history dedicated sites) , because I already know what flag French syndicalists and Monarchs will have, but have no idea how should flag of German part of the France look like.

Note: German Occupation Zone , will work as an German puppet state that by events will be later absorbed back in France

Cool mod, I'll be watching this with interest;)

Himmler can into baltic minister of war?

In KR timeline he became a chicken farmer in the United Baltic Duchy, this seems to be so....sad

Well, about the Duchy, it will start with cores only in the capital like in KR, or a full integrated state?

Baltic duchy awaiting annexion from Berlin masters,or it will be playble faction with interesting outcomes?

In KR timeline he became a chicken farmer in the United Baltic Duchy, this seems to be so....sad
Well, about the Duchy, it will start with cores only in the capital like in KR, or a full integrated state?

First this will not be set exactly in KR timeline , because I already wrote couple of events that were inspired reading articles from other alternative history sites :D so deviations will occur , but end result could be something similar , like commie France/Uk and etc
For now I have an idea that it will start with all cores , then boom event , Latvians(in Courland) and Estonians(in Parunu) declare independences and try to capture their capitals, but maybe I will change it , for now I am just adding nations ,I will later invest time in perfecting different things (like civil war in France/Uk, Nationalist hassle in German puppet states etc)

But if you have ideas , please share them , because sometimes I feel like writing cheap alt-history event novel :D

Baltic duchy awaiting annexion from Berlin masters,or it will be playble faction with interesting outcomes?

It will be playable , it has already over 40 events , including even events for breaking off from Germany and harrasing people about old Courland Duchy's colonial provinces(Tobago and one province in Africa) , but it also has an event both for player/ai to go and integrate themselves into Germany

While I am on the same reply train-
Oh and I am thinking of event about Hitler , will he die in German/White army offensive against Reds or not

Last edited:
Any chance of we finally having a nazi or fazzi Russia in a mod? With Konstantin Rodzaevsky as the Vozd (or Füher or Duce, you choose), do you see, KR already have the Germans facing communists, so a defeated Fascist Italy + a fascist France + a fascist Russia seems to be the best final showdown possible

What will happen to USA and Sud America? It will possible to save FDR from the assassination?

What about different outcomes in France, UK etc? For example, Communist revolution in France, fascists in the UK etc.
Actually I have that in mind , in France there will showdown between 2 forces , Syndicalists and Old government , in Uk the same will happen , but there will be also a chance later of Oswald Mosley blackshirt boys coming to play if Syndicalists fail to take power.

About Russia, sure there will be tree paths at first , Syndicalist/Democratic/Monarchistic and later Authoritarian Nationalism will come in to a play.

About USA , I dont know yet , For now I will focus on Europe and Russia

Communists in UK and France can also be divided in some factions (but with no toleration, so purges) - syndies, marxists-leninists, maybe national communists (nazi?), anarchists...

Well sure , but then they all will be in a faction , and rise and fall of them will be via event chains , because creating seperate faction factions thats too much work for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.