• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jdc0331

Sergeant
98 Badges
May 10, 2016
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Knights of Honor
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
Here it is! A new version of the CK2Plus/CPR+ Compatibility Patch.

Instructions: Unzip this into your mods folder. When playing the game, you must have CK2Plus and a standalone version of CPR+ activated in addition to this mod. You will get an "Invalid Checksum" event when you first start playing, but that is to be expected. It happens when using other mods with CK2Plus, whether they are compatible or not.

A special thanks to @LordPeter for letting me use his compatch as a starting point and giving some suggestions as to how to make this work, as well has helping with testing.

Enjoy! Let me know if you find any issues or have suggestions for improvement please.

EDIT (March 15, 2018): Updated to be compatible with CK2Plus 4.07.1

Credits:
CPRplus developed by @sifsilver and @Ese Khan
Original Compatch developed by @LordPeter
Updated Compatch by jdc0331

Attachments

• CPRplus+.7z
    236 KB · Views: 3.894
Last edited:
Nice :)
(This here is the version anyone should use now, please don't use my old legacy versions.)

Good luck with this, I know a lot of people have been waiting for this ^^

EDIT: As OP is currently busy, I uploaded a new version for patch 2.8.2.1 and CK2+ version "The Black Adder" here.

Edit2: Still works for the 2.8.3.1 "MacAdder" version.

Last edited:
You are an awesome person, as is anyone who worked on this!

Like, seriously, CPR+ is my favorite mod and to FINALLY see it in CK2plus is just awesome.

Imma just click the "agree" button over and over for the next few minutes in celebration!

Might be a dumb question, but it's not possible to run both this and Better Garbs? In the case that it isn't, which would you guys recommend?
No, you can't use two graphical mods at the same time - would be useless anyway since they conflict.
I would personally recommend CPRplus (for which this compatch is), since it has a lot of additional high-quality graphical stuff, and also lots of features. But then again, I never played much with Better Garbs, so I don't really know about that one.

Might be a dumb question, but it's not possible to run both this and Better Garbs? In the case that it isn't, which would you guys recommend?

No, you can't use two graphical mods at the same time - would be useless anyway since they conflict.
I would personally recommend CPRplus (for which this compatch is), since it has a lot of additional high-quality graphical stuff, and also lots of features. But then again, I never played much with Better Garbs, so I don't really know about that one.

Yep, what @LordPeter said, one or the other. Personally I prefer CPRplus as I find it imprives the faces as a whole, while Better Looking Garbs is just clothing if I recall correctly.

Yep, what @LordPeter said, one or the other. Personally I prefer CPRplus as I find it imprives the faces as a whole, while Better Looking Garbs is just clothing if I recall correctly.
What's wrong with the European Triple-Chineans or the Middle Eastern Potatomen? Just throw some fancy clothes on and mask the fact that you are actually a species of edible tuber with a weight problem.

Last edited:
I recommend that you install CPRplus bundled with HIP at this time (say no to all prompts but CPRplus). Steam version is currently outdated, and I can't update Steam because I'm merely a "contributor" - only the original author can update a mod, unfortunately.

Updated OP with new version, should be compatible with newest Steam version (released June 3).

I recommend that you install CPRplus bundled with HIP at this time (say no to all prompts but CPRplus). Steam version is currently outdated, and I can't update Steam because I'm merely a "contributor" - only the original author can update a mod, unfortunately.

Is this still true with the new Steam version?

Is this still true with the new Steam version?
Not anymore. :) Basically you should check the last updated date. Whichever one is more recent is the up-to-date version of CPRplus.

I really wish Steam would let contributors update a mod, but alas...

Just keep in mind that if you are using the HIP version of the mod, you WILL need to manually rename stuff, otherwise the compatch won't find the CPRplus source.
That's because the HIP installer does follow a certain naming scheme that will name the installed mod something like "HIP - CPRplus" even if you chose to install to a custom directory!

For this compatch to work properly, your CPRplus base mod's name need to be "CPRplus - Cultures and Portraits Revamped" (without quotation marks). This is automatically right for the Steam version, but as I said the HIP installer will not have that as output. So simply take a look at the CPRplus base .mod file in that case, and change the first line so that it reads like this:
Code:
name = "CPRplus - Cultures and Portraits Revamped"  # Name to use as a dependency if making a sub-mod