Cities: Skylines - All That Jazz Music Pack is NOW AVAILABLE! Jazz Boatman is back swinging!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Facebook Release image.png

Tis the DLCeason! In advance of the holiday period, we're releasing new DLC for Cities: Skylines.

Briefly internet-famous Jazz Boatman returns as DJ for All That Jazz, so players can dig harder than a jackhammer at a road repair. The new All That Jazz radio station will feature 16 new songs across several smooth genres: Classic, Latin, Funky and Chill-Out Jazz.

With Cities: Skylines - All That Jazz, briefly internet-famous Jazz Boatman returns as DJ. The new All That Jazz radio station will feature 16 new songs across several smooth genres: Classic, Latin, Funky and Chill-Out Jazz.

Launching side by side is the Carols, Candles and Candies Holiday Music Pack coming for FREE to all Cities players! We wish you a most jolly Chirpmas!

Get swinging in Cities: Skylines with All That Jazz RIGHT HERE!

• 1Love
Reactions:
View attachment 319075
Tis the DLCeason! In advance of the holiday period, we're releasing new DLC for Cities: Skylines.

Briefly internet-famous Jazz Boatman returns as DJ for All That Jazz, so players can dig harder than a jackhammer at a road repair. The new All That Jazz radio station will feature 16 new songs across several smooth genres: Classic, Latin, Funky and Chill-Out Jazz.

With Cities: Skylines - All That Jazz, briefly internet-famous Jazz Boatman returns as DJ. The new All That Jazz radio station will feature 16 new songs across several smooth genres: Classic, Latin, Funky and Chill-Out Jazz.

Launching side by side is the Carols, Candles and Candies Holiday Music Pack coming for FREE to all Cities players! We wish you a most jolly Chirpmas!

Get swinging in Cities: Skylines with All That Jazz RIGHT HERE!
Would it be possible for Paradox to be able to give samples of each songs? I would like to know what I'm receiving instead of a surprise package which I might not like afterwards..

I'm not a fan of Jazz, but Jazz Boatman is my hero. I guess I will have to get this one. Dang it! :D

It would be nice to get Trad folk station within some nychelharpa, hurdy gurdy, bowed harp, dulcimer, bagpipes , harp, psaltery and the bowed one, and etc etc etc :D