• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

SomeOnlinePlayer

Recruit
23 Badges
Nov 19, 2018
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
Hi,

I tested this several times (x2 MP, x12 SP) as NATCHI

Out of all those testing, only ONCE (no matter 'default' or 'historical' mode) did Communist China accepted the united front. This lone successful fluke had the variable of increasing relations w/ PRC.

Tried testing it before PRC gets focus on China, or Infiltration, with max relations (-50).

What exactly is the trigger to get it to form? It's breaking MP games.

Thanks.

On a side note: sad that dev didn't fix a gamey exploit on Japan's escalate the war in China. After a few months of hiatus, glad some servers are aware of it and added it to rules though! Hopefully devs will do something about that.
Aside from the above....nice expansion!

I found the same problem as NatChina in 1.6.0, and I even follow the AI focus order and make sure historical was check to assure I wast doing some ahistorical thing.

Haven't try it in 1.6.1 yet.

I have tested this in SP twice (in 1.6.0) with each possible PRC personality and every time I have seen the CUF declined. It's been really ruining the MP games in the server I play in as either we allow PRC and likely tip the scales of the Sino-Japanese war heavily to China, or we run the risk of getting the bug and preventing Japan from getting the territory it should in time to build up for fighting the allies without getting yelled at by Germany for spiking world tension.