Werewolf Lite CCXIX- Baldur's Gate: Stuck in Durlag's Tower

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

snoopdogg

Most Valuable Dogg
29 Badges
May 4, 2002
kapitalanlage.brazilia2004.biz
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Werewolf Lite CCXVIII-
Baldur's Gate: Stuck in Durlag's Tower

You and your party of brave adventurers have decided to take a break from saving the sword coast from war to loot a dungeon. Why? Because you bought the ToTSC expansion pack, that's why. Everything seemed to be going fine until you started running into Dopplegangers everywhere. At first they made themselves obvious, but they've been getting smarter. Soon, they may even think to use their natural shapeshifting ability to infiltrate your party, if they haven't already...

Rules:

There shall be seventeen (17) players. Special Roles will be handed out after the last person signs up.

The game will then proceed to a Night deadline.

The game is divided into two periods - Day and Night. For practical reasons these two periods take place at the same time, from one update till the next.
Each day, all players gather and decide to lynch one of the players - the person they think is most likely to be a werewolf. Each night, the werewolves decide who to kill. In each 24 hour period, the village will lynch, and the werewolves will hunt. The villagers can try to lynch multiple people by creating a glorious, Lemeard-approved, TIE, and the werewolves can also decide not to hunt anyone at all at night. Beware of Crovaxian slips as well!

Winning:

The werewolves win if they manage to reach parity with the villagers.
The villagers and seer win if they manage to kill all the werewolves.

Player Roles:

12x Adventurers (Villagers): Regular adventurers. Vote each day on who to remove from the group.
4x Dopplegangers (Werewolves): They have infiltrated the party from the inside. Will eat an adventurer every night turn.
1x Cleric (Seer): Can scan once per night to see if someone is an adventurer or doppleganger

The Deadline:

DEADLINE FOR VOTES AND OTHER STUFF IS 01:00 GMT

A vote posted at 23:59 will count. One posted at 01:00 will NOT!
Voting Ends At Deadline Even If Game Moderator Is Not Present!

Other Rules:
§1A. - You sign up to the game by requesting so in a post in this thread.
§1B. - No new players will be admitted after the game has started, EXCEPT if substituting for another player.
§1C. - You may at any time be substituted out by requesting so in the thread.
§1D. - Players are responsible for any Private Messages (PMs) missed due to inbox being full.

§2. - Orders and votes submitted after deadline are ignored.

§3A. – Players will vote daily. Should they not vote, THEY WILL BE REPLACED. There will be no exceptions unless the Game Moderator states otherwise.
§3B. – Invalid votes (Voting for Game Moderator/Ghosts) will not be accepted.
§3C. – In the event of a TIE, BOTH players will be executed.
§3D. - The player(s) with the majority of votes at deadline is considered dead. He will not reveal any inside information after the deadline.

§4A. - SPECTATORS AND GHOSTS MAY HAUNT, TAUNT AND FLAUNT, BUT NEVER SUGGEST ANY COURSE OF ACTION OR REVEAL ANY INFORMATION. ANY ACTION WHICH CAN AFFECT TO THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME IS FORBIDDEN. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING IT WILL BE *PERMANENTLY* BANNED FROM PARTICIPATION. NO EXCUSES ARE VALID.
§4B. - When doing ghost/spectator commentary, please use a non-white colour.

§5. - Alliances and Feuds which aren't based on your characters or roles in the game between players are forbidden. Alliances and Feuds which continue from one game to another undermine the whole idea of the game.

§6A. – The Game Moderator has the last word on all matters.
§6B. – If the Game Moderator makes a mistake (e.g. with the vote count, hunt/scan orders), if critical information has been revealed, the mistake will be kept.

§7A. – Forging PMs is allowed. Screenshots of PMs is not.
§7B. - Posting or quoting of PMs from the GM is not allowed.

§8. – Voting must be done in the following way. Write "VOTE" and the person you are voting for in size 4 bold text. For example:

VOTE EUROO7

If you wish to un-vote someone, write UNVOTE:

UNVOTE EUROO7 - VOTE Lemeard

Any other type of voting will not be counted and will make you eligible for subbing. In case of re-voting without un-voting the original vote will be the counted vote. DO NOT EDIT VOTES AFTER POSTING THEM.

§9. - The GM can and will remove players if the GM believes the player is not participating at his/her full capacity. This will be done through the use of killing the player's role, or using substitutes, if they are available. All such decisions are made solely at the discretion of the GM. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PARTICIPATE.

Players:
1. Bagricula as Boo the Miniature Giant Space Hamster
2. Taiisatai64 as M'aiq the Liar
3. Capt. Kiwi as Nameless NPC
4. von Loch Ness
5. THE_SPLIT
6. Rendap as another nameless NPC which may or may not be related the the first nameless NPC
7. reis91 as the L33T mage
8. joebthegreat as Ms. Scarlet
9. Randakar as Biff the Understudy
10. marty99
11. jacob-Lundgren as Overly eager Fighter just out of fighter college
12. Malurous as Anomen Delryn
13. EUROO7
14. Vainglory as NewPlayer
15. tamius23
16. Kingepyon
17. AVN

Last edited:
IN as Boo the Miniature Giant Space Hamster

In as M'aiq the Liar.

Traits? You desire traits in a Lite game? But that would simply weigh the game down, and then it would no longer be lite. M'aiq much prefers to be lite.

In

Funnily enough,I just bought Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (and Icewind Dale 1 and 2 and Planescape Torment and some other game were thrown in too) for the first time. Sadly, I won't get to play until the weekend, as I need to wait until my broadband account nears the end of its month before I download them. However, I may have slightly misjudged what I was getting:

12x Adventurers (Villagers): Resident of Ponyville who must decide who the hidden wolves are and get rid of them through votes.
4x Dopplegangers (Werewolves): Cultists want to bring back the sorcerer to take advantage of a seerless village. Will eat a ponyvillager every night turn.

IN as another nameless NPC which may or may not be related the the first nameless NPC.

IN

Figure out what later.

I was considering joining, but I have Big to run and also the deadline's in the middle of the night. I'll pass unless you're desperate for more players.

In as Ms. Scarlet

In as Biff the Understudy

Wikipedia's List of Baldur's Gate characters said:
Many conversations in Baldur's Gate require the participation of a certain NPC, and if such an NPC is accidentally killed, the game summons up Biff the Understudy to say the required lines. Biff can actually join the party in some instances.

Highly appropriate :)

I only intended only to play one game until Christmas, but I can hardly sit this one out if its got jacob-Lundgren, vLN and joeb.
In

Make my role "Overly eager Fighter just out of fighter college"

I was just waiting for you to come up with your role, you see.
....My first attack shall be upon the GM and shall utilize a lamp...